2008.11 Events Surrounding the Casey Anthony Case

Fantastic, TYSM.

So from what I see of that. DC "signed" a contract with KC directly on 9/12. Apparently he ended his contract with JB a little over 2 weeks later on Oct 1. He supposedly became C&G's agent at that time (some question there) and he apparently had direct contact with KC up until Oct 12th.

That certainly seems to play into the pathing of the information that seems to be running through the whole timeline. JB learned what really happened in very early October. This spread to those most directly around him (TB, DC etc) by the second week of Oct, where they seemed to be assuming she was deceased. I still think DC finally admitted what he at least suspected to CA during that second week in Nov, and that is how and why he was dispatched into the woods.

I know we know that DC was the one that allerted the A's that remains had been found on Suburban. Do we know what time he alerted them, and how that compares to other prior searches? Also how his timing compares to public information and LE activities? (in other words did he frantically call them early in the process because they were concerned or paying attention to that specific area, or did his call come later after news reports started to break?)

I hope it's okay to jump in here. I've been following this thread--what an interesting topic. I was just looking at DC's interview, so this might be useful:

Page 49, line 24
JA: Yes? How, how did you become aware of that?
DC: The news media. I heard it on the radio.
JA: Okay, you heard it on the news, and what...
DC: I’ll tell you where I was. I was at Tip Toe uhm, nail salon in Sanford.
JA: Okay.
DC: And there was something that came on the TV.
JA: Alright. What was the first thing you did?
DC: The first thing I did?
JA: Uh-hum (affirmative).
DC: I walked out and I called uhm, the Anthony’s. They were in California.
DC: And I said, “There’s reports coming on the news. They said that something has been found on Suburban Drive. I don’t know what it is. But I’m just letting you know because I know you’re going to be getting on a plane soon. So as soon as I hear more information then I’ll, then I’ll let you know.
NS: Had they heard anything at that point?
DC: They hadn’t heard anything at that point.
NS: And what time was that? What time did you make that phone call?
DC: Between nine and ten. It was probably about nine-thirty or so I believe that, around that time.
NS: Uh-hum (affirmative).
JA: Okay. Uhm...
DC: And then as I heard more I called again and I remember Cindy saying that she received a call from you.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18750982/detail.html

Fantastic, TYSM.

So from what I see of that. DC "signed" a contract with KC directly on 9/12. Apparently he ended his contract with JB a little over 2 weeks later on Oct 1. He supposedly became C&G's agent at that time (some question there) and he apparently had direct contact with KC up until Oct 12th.

That certainly seems to play into the pathing of the information that seems to be running through the whole timeline. JB learned what really happened in very early October. This spread to those most directly around him (TB, DC etc) by the second week of Oct, where they seemed to be assuming she was deceased. I still think DC finally admitted what he at least suspected to CA during that second week in Nov, and that is how and why he was dispatched into the woods.

I know we know that DC was the one that allerted the A's that remains had been found on Suburban. Do we know what time he alerted them, and how that compares to other prior searches? Also how his timing compares to public information and LE activities? (in other words did he frantically call them early in the process because they were concerned or paying attention to that specific area, or did his call come later after news reports started to break?)

According to his OCSO – LE Interview; DC get call while at Tip Toe Salon between 9-10am then he said 9:30 + or -. When he calls CA, I don't know yet. Were his calls ever released? If so, I sure would like to have that list!

you know what would go good in this thread too?? her jail visitation during this crucial period in november. who was visiting with her?? and does she have any jail letters dated around this time?? i wish i could just find and plug in the info like you experienced sleuthers. still trying to figure out how to cut and paste. lol!

belle3: I'm right about there with you. I did find this link to her jail visitation logs, beginning 10/15/08 and continuing until 01/26/09. It's mostly just her "boys" JB and JG that put in an appearance.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3918071/Casey-Anthony-jail-visitation-log-1262009

Also, I've been looking through her jail letters--many of them aren't dated, but it's interesting to review them looking for info on this particular group of events. (hard on the eyes, though).

What a can of worms this is. :worms:

Fantastic, TYSM.

bbm
IF DC signed a Contract directly with Casey on Sept 12, 2008 is it shown anywhere when that contract Ended?

bbm
IF DC signed a Contract directly with Casey on Sept 12, 2008 is it shown anywhere when that contract Ended?

According to the LE interview, DC stated he heard about it on the news while at some Nail Salon and called CA and GA immediately. He said 9:30-10AM.

A News Junkie, Thanks for all your work on the timeline. I love it.

Just to note -

I saw on post #1 on Significance of Cindy's "Silent Interview" where it was said to be on 11-20-08. I don't know which date (11-20 or 11-21) is correct.

I saw pictures on post #182 on the same thread that showed a very sad looking CA sitting on the pew for the National Vigil for Hope which seemed to be dated 11-30-08. Is the same entry you have at Eastside Baptist on 11-23?

Do we know how long CA was in this stupor?

I do believe she knew for sure by this time and I believe the reason to be that DC brought back evidence from the remains site to CA. Maybe Caylee's shoes?

bbm

From what I remember that gets a little vague. I still think it would be really really interesting to see that signed contract between DC and KC.

A News Junkie, Thanks for all your work on the timeline. I love it.

Just to note -

I saw on post #1 on Significance of Cindy's "Silent Interview" where it was said to be on 11-20-08. I don't know which date (11-20 or 11-21) is correct.

I saw pictures on post #182 on the same thread that showed a very sad looking CA sitting on the pew for the National Vigil for Hope which seemed to be dated 11-30-08. Is the same entry you have at Eastside Baptist on 11-23?

Do we know how long CA was in this stupor?

I do believe she knew for sure by this time and I believe the reason to be that DC brought back evidence from the remains site to CA. Maybe Caylee's shoes?

[FONT=arial narrow,sans-serif]The date of the "silent interview:" This was horribly hard to verify!!!!!!!!! LOL It seems Channel 13 conducted the interview on 11/20, and only snippets of it were aired in their news story that day. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-FExqylQWs[/ame]

The above report makes it clear to me the recording was done on the 20th! Thanks for pointing that out!

The next day, 11/21, the full video appeared, which was when we realized Cindy had sat silently through the entire thing. There was even a thread started here at WS on the 21st, stating that the video came out "today."
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75388"]Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame])

The A's were holding regular vigils for Caylee every Sunday night at that time including 11/23/08.
Yes, on the following Sunday, 11/30/08, ([ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5499689&postcount=182"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2008.11.20 The Significance of Cindy's "Silent Interview"--Did Cindy "Know"?[/ame]) the Caylee vigil was part of the National Vigil for Hope event. MB, their new spokesperson, was chairman of the NVH.

(PS - the "anal retentiveness" in myself and my friend thank you for this!)

KentJBKent -

In this post => [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6120131&postcount=28"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2008.11 Events Surrounding the Casey Anthony Case[/ame]

Can you please add:

Nov. 30th (Sun) - The weekly Caylee vigil was a part of the National Vigil for Hope event.

And please replace:

[/FONT]
Nov. 21st (Fri) - The “Help Find Caylee Search Team” (Michelle Bart, the A’s, KidFinders) hold a news conference to release a photo taken at the Florida Mall on Sunday, Nov. 16, of an unknown child who they say could be Caylee.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html
George speaks, criticizing LE, extolling KidFinders. He asks for donations for the CMA Foundation and KidFinders. At his side, a very thin and uncharacteristically silent Cindy keeps her eyes down, appears stricken and sedated. Her appearance is noteworthy, especially compared to three days prior at the “Meet and Greet.”

Nov. 21st (Fri) -George and Cindy press conference, with Michelle B. Cindy looks out of it.

[FONT=arial narrow,sans-serif]... with these corrections:

Nov. 20th (Thu) - [/FONT]
The “Help Find Caylee Search Team” (Michelle Bart, the A’s, KidFinders) gives an interview to Channel 13, releasing a photo taken at the Florida Mall on Sunday, Nov. 16, of an unknown child who they say could be Caylee. George speaks, criticizing LE, extolling KidFinders. He asks for donations for the CMA Foundation and KidFinders.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-FExqylQWs[/ame]

[FONT=arial narrow,sans-serif]Nov. 21st (Fri) - Entire video of Channel 13 interview is released. [/FONT]At his side, a very thin and uncharacteristically silent Cindy keeps her eyes down, appears stricken and sedated. Her appearance is noteworthy, especially compared to three days prior at the “Meet and Greet.”
http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html
Video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAW35NVmKNk&feature=related[/ame]

Wow, I am in awe of the work that's been done and compiled in this thread!!!

My tiny little two cents: also note that if the news of remains being found on Suburban was breaking at 9:30 a.m. Florida time, that would have been 6:30 a.m. in California. So GA/CA were likely either just waking up, or were woken up by this call from DC--followed by the call from John Allen. Not sure what time their flight left California/arrived in FLA, but GA's intimations that the whole Ritz thing was set up by he doesn't know who, and they were just being hustled from here to there without control, seems to me a bit disingenuous. There was plenty of time for them to make & agree to the plan that played out that day.

Wow, so DC called them at the same time the remains were announced as being found? That seems so hinky to me. I wonder if that call was supposed to be to tell them that he had found the remains and took away any incriminating things, then called LE, so don't worry about it, I took care of it. Instead, it was him having to tell them that someone ELSE found the remains before he did. Wow. He had to know he was in trouble with the A's for that. I bet that phone call was one he did NOT want to make initially.

Wow, I am in awe of the work that's been done and compiled in this thread!!!

My tiny little two cents: also note that if the news of remains being found on Suburban was breaking at 9:30 a.m. Florida time, that would have been 6:30 a.m. in California. So GA/CA were likely either just waking up, or were woken up by this call from DC--followed by the call from John Allen. Not sure what time their flight left California/arrived in FLA, but GA's intimations that the whole Ritz thing was set up by he doesn't know who, and they were just being hustled from here to there without control, seems to me a bit disingenuous. There was plenty of time for them to make & agree to the plan that played out that day.

iirc The A's arrived in Orlando late afternoon (between 4-6pm I think)
Maybe George was not aware of the what and how's going on but IMO Cindy was...
It's either George is lying or information is not relayed to him..

The WS thread on new attorney Brad Conway began at 7:51pm
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76254"]The Anthonys New Attorney - Brad Conway - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

These timelines are incredible! Kudos, kudos.

Did Cindy make her little (haha) comment about how she should have given LE the dog's brush, rather than ICA/CMA's at the same time as the original comment about not handing over Caylee's brush? That little bit of humor has always sat wrong with me and shows just exactly how she works.

These timelines are incredible! Kudos, kudos.

Did Cindy make her little (haha) comment about how she should have given LE the dog's brush, rather than ICA/CMA's at the same time as the original comment about not handing over Caylee's brush? That little bit of humor has always sat wrong with me and shows just exactly how she works.

Okay I am reading Hinkley's timeline and it is so thorough. Much I was not aware of such as:

Cindy and George met with Mark Fuhrman and he said he went to their house which looked out of Better Homes and Gardens and he sat with George and Cindy and he asked why they wanted to meet him and Cindy said she thought he could help and Mark leaned over and said "you know Caylee is dead". George bobbed his head up and down and Cindy cried silently.

She also told Mark that she and KC argued the night of June 15th.

Okay, this is the first I heard of it, but I believe MF. This is an incredibly thorough timeline and offers lots of information.

So I guess George has decided to go "crazy" after all and deny whatever Cindy wants him to. This man is beyond weak when it comes to doing what is right.

I am just surprised there was NOT MORE made of the fact that MF says Cindy told him she did argue with KC on June 15th.

I am going to have to go back and read Mark Furham's statements again. I clearly remember him saying he discussed the fact that Caylee was dead with them, but there was also some other deductions he made at that time I felt were really off base and I cannot for the life of me remember what they were. But it was something that was aside from the direction we, the LE and the SA were going but just can't quite recall. It may have been his theories about the pool.

It is so annoying when things sit just outside of the edge of my brain.:maddening:

Also, does anyone have at their fingers tips - the information that CA choked ICA that night? Or is this information ICA told Lee, and it has grown since then. And yes, I can imagine they had a shouting match - there was so much that was so very wrong in that household. But do we have anyone who actually witnessed this choking?

Okay I am reading Hinkley's timeline and it is so thorough. Much I was not aware of such as:

Cindy and George met with Mark Fuhrman and he said he went to their house which looked out of Better Homes and Gardens and he sat with George and Cindy and he asked why they wanted to meet him and Cindy said she thought he could help and Mark leaned over and said "you know Caylee is dead". George bobbed his head up and down and Cindy cried silently.

She also told Mark that she and KC argued the night of June 15th.

Okay, this is the first I heard of it, but I believe MF. This is an incredibly thorough timeline and offers lots of information.

So I guess George has decided to go "crazy" after all and deny whatever Cindy wants him to. This man is beyond weak when it comes to doing what is right.

I am just surprised there was NOT MORE made of the fact that MF says Cindy told him she did argue with KC on June 15th.

I was aware of MF's claim that he told the Anthonys Caylee was dead but I could swear he did a Greta skit where he said neigbours had told him about a fight and Cindy and George both denied this. :waitasec:

Then we are told the fight came from Jesse Grund who got it from Lee. Im not saying Jesse is lying but he has gotten his dates mixed up before and neighbour Gene Couty is so far the only witness in discovery that saw Cindy and Casey going at it........... but he could not be pinned down on exact dates.

And didnt Shirley Plesea say she found out about the cheque, in April?
:waitasec: This has always bothered me cos so many people are totally convinced a fight, ergo a catalyst for Caylee's murder happened June 15th.

I was aware of MF's claim that he told the Anthonys Caylee was dead but I could swear he did a Greta skit where he said neigbours had told him about a fight and Cindy and George both denied this. :waitasec:

Then we are told the fight came from Jesse Grund who got it from Lee. Im not saying Jesse is lying but he has gotten his dates mixed up before and neighbour Gene Couty is so far the only witness in discovery that saw Cindy and Casey going at it........... but he could not be pinned down on exact dates.

And didnt Shirley Plesea say she found out about the cheque, in April?
:waitasec: This has always bothered me cos so many people are totally convinced a fight, ergo a catalyst for Caylee's murder happened June 15th.

Thanks Krisskross - that is what I am trying to establish. It's like the Kiomarie statements about CA's racist comments. It sounds like those also are traceable back to ICA who may have just come up with a reason she did not want to hang around with her childhood friend anymore because she wasn't cool.
I had a memory that this statement originated from Lee, but can't find that Lee witnessed it or ICA told him it happened and that is why he is repeating it. Some "facts" we are taking for real and actual facts and then I think :waitasec:, do we actually have first hand information these actually are facts or just more of what ICA was spreading around to accomplish something she was working for herself?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back