2008.11 Events Surrounding the Casey Anthony Case

okay.....so baez visits casey on the 15th of november, a saturday, which also happns to be the day dc was snooping in the woods hmmm???? No other sat visits from baez in that month.
dec 5th? SA drops death penalty
dec 10th long visit from attorneys all nighter. day before remains found,g and c aout of town.
dec 11th pretrial hearing, i believe lee was in the courtroom that day,after not being seen in forever. remains found.

omg all the hmmmmms??? imo it looks like the a's were waiting for that dp to be dropped to put their plan in motion, but someone else found her first??

This is exactly what i remember as well.She said NO! I know I heard it and saw it and then it disappeared. Can the SA take back something they released if they did so by accident?? Is that the reason we cant find it anywhere?? i swear i heard it with my own two ears.

The jail visitation tapes that are on the WFTV website now do NOT include all parts that were originally released. They(LE or Prosecutors) removed lots of sections from those tapes. I know this is true b/c I listened to them several times when they first were released. And what's there now is definitely a redacted version. I'm sure of it.

:cow:

okay.....so baez visits casey on the 15th of november, a saturday, which also happns to be the day dc was snooping in the woods hmmm???? No other sat visits from baez in that month.
dec 5th? SA drops death penalty
dec 10th long visit from attorneys all nighter. day before remains found,g and c aout of town.
dec 11th pretrial hearing, i believe lee was in the courtroom that day,after not being seen in forever. remains found.

omg all the hmmmmms??? imo it looks like the a's were waiting for that dp to be dropped to put their plan in motion, but someone else found her first??

Makes me think it was JB on the other end of DC's phone, with KC sitting right beside him giving directions as to where the body could be found.

This is exactly what i remember as well.She said NO! I know I heard it and saw it and then it disappeared. Can the SA take back something they released if they did so by accident?? Is that the reason we cant find it anywhere?? i swear i heard it with my own two ears.

I KNOW I saw it. And I believe it was pulled afterward. Too many people recall seeing it, and I can't speak for them, but I CAN speak for myself. I SAW IT. It was not something I read about or something that was speculated whether or not it was said.

There was a conversation here on WS not too terribly long ago wherein it was determined by several different people that it had been pulled. Why, who knows. I, personally, don't believe the State released it in error then pulled it. I think it more likely that something said during that visit became much more important... and for that reason was pulled.

However, I have been wrong before.

"8th Sat- It is later reported that on this date, PI James Hoover approached TES volunteer Bill Todd at the search command post to report a confidential tip. Hoover stated that an unidentified young female who lives in the Hopespring neighborhood had told him that she had seen Casey Anthony’s car with its trunk opened, backed up to the trail at the dead end of Suburban Drive near the school, sometime prior to Casey’s July 15 arrest. (Note: The Pontiac was abandoned on June 27 and towed to Johnson’s wrecker yard on June 30, where it presumably remained until it was retrieved by George and Cindy on July 15.) Edwards and Melich interviewed Bill Todd in September 2009 about this incident. Todd told them he did not recognize James Hoover at the time, and only learned his identity much later, after seeing him on TV. "

You know, this really fascinates me. Why did Hoover do this? What was the motive? Also, just think of it in terms of KC telling somebody how she dumped Caylee's body. But here we "conveniently" have an eye witness??? Do we have a thread on this already?

Oh, and also FANTASTIC WORK ON THIS THREAD.
BBM.

I agree, fantastic work done on this thread ! Also, thanks to all who have contributed to the time line !

James Hoover's statement to the TES volunteer interests me too. I believe he overheard either DC or the A's discussing the location of Caylee's remains. Instead of going to LE or telling TES that exact information, he made up the neighbors sighting of Casey's car on Suburban. For some reason, he wanted them to know about that location. Had there been a neighbor, who saw Casey's car on Suburban, I believe it would have been reported to LE and we would have heard about it by now.

Wasn't it James H. who first went public with the video taping of their November Suburban search ? It was also he that reported that DC said they were going to get Caylee and she was dead. It doesn't seem like he was playing the Anthony game that was agreed upon.

Now about that Meet and Greet...

I believe the "public" reason for the, Nov. 15th, Meet and Greet was to introduce the A's new spokesperson, Michelle Bart. Of course, the donation jars were an important part of that get together (cough cough). I do wonder if the Meet and Greet was really a distraction from the search, going on at the same time, on Suburban by DC.

The A's former spokesperson (can't remember his name), never appeared at any Meet and Greet. The only time I remember seeing him was on brief appearances on TV (JVM, etc..). I don't know if he ever attended any A functions or even went to Orlando.

Maybe the two spokespersons are just different in the way they represent their clients, but (being naturally suspicious) I think it strange that the only Meet and Greet the A's ever conducted just happened to fall on the day DC searches Suburban for a deceased Caylee.

BBM.

I agree, fantastic work done on this thread ! Also, thanks to all who have contributed to the time line !

James Hoover's statement to the TES volunteer interests me too. I believe he overheard either DC or the A's discussing the location of Caylee's remains. Instead of going to LE or telling TES that exact information, he made up the neighbors sighting of Casey's car on Suburban. For some reason, he wanted them to know about that location. Had there been a neighbor, who saw Casey's car on Suburban, I believe it would have been reported to LE and we would have heard about it by now.

Wasn't it James H. who first went public with the video taping of their November Suburban search ? It was also he that reported that DC said they were going to get Caylee and she was dead. It doesn't seem like he was playing the Anthony game that was agreed upon.

Now about that Meet and Greet...

I believe the "public" reason for the, Nov. 15th, Meet and Greet was to introduce the A's new spokesperson, Michelle Bart. Of course, the donation jars were an important part of that get together (cough cough). I do wonder if the Meet and Greet was really a distraction from the search, going on at the same time, on Suburban by DC.

The A's former spokesperson (can't remember his name), never appeared at any Meet and Greet. The only time I remember seeing him was on brief appearances on TV (JVM, etc..). I don't know if he ever attended any A functions or even went to Orlando.

Maybe the two spokespersons are just different in the way they represent their clients, but (being naturally suspicious) I think it strange that the only Meet and Greet the A's ever conducted just happened to fall on the day DC searches Suburban for a deceased Caylee.

Wasn't the Anthony's spokesperson before MB Larry Garrison? IIRC he forwarded the e-mail(s) that Cindy sent him, in which we found out she gave the wrong hair brush to LE (i.e., the brush shared by Casey and Caylee which was in the other bathroom, rather than the brush in Cindy's bathroom, which was used solely on Caylee.) Also, we found out from this e-mail that Cindy joked about how she should have given LE the dog's toothbrush rather than Caylee's. Am I remembering this correctly? There's just been too much information to recall. I *think* I remember the "Is this like the last time?" question from LA to CA on one of the jailhouse tapes, but it is an old, vague memory.

ETA: Just checked back in timeline from first post in this thread and it was Larry Garrison. So interesting to me that just a few days after Larry G released these e-mails, Cindy claimed her e-mail account had been hacked. IIRC it was also around this time that Kathi Belich reported to LE that she had received e-mails from Cindy containing sensitive information that may have been sent in error to her?

Rereading what I've written and it really doesn't address your question at all, SFT. Sorry, must be past my bedtime!

Wasn't the Anthony's spokesperson before MB Larry Garrison? IIRC he forwarded the e-mail(s) that Cindy sent him, in which we found out she gave the wrong hair brush to LE (i.e., the brush shared by Casey and Caylee which was in the other bathroom, rather than the brush in Cindy's bathroom, which was used solely on Caylee.) Also, we found out from this e-mail that Cindy joked about how she should have given LE the dog's toothbrush rather than Caylee's. Am I remembering this correctly? There's just been too much information to recall. I *think* I remember the "Is this like the last time?" question from LA to CA on one of the jailhouse tapes, but it is an old, vague memory.
Yes, I believe Larry Garrison was the spokespersons name, thank you. The longer this case goes on, the harder it is for me to recall information. You are right about LG and the e-mail about Cindy's brush "mix up".

Yes, what a coincidence that Cindy's e-mail was hacked right after the LG e-mail was made public. So many coincidences in this case !

I'm sure this has been asked before, but how did DC know to poke holes through the "black trash bags" ? If his purpose was to show that Caylee was not there, then he was probably trying to show that she wasn't in any of those black trash bags either.

DC holds a lot of information. I hope he can at least be honest at trial. Even if he is totally forthcoming, I can't overlook what he did to hide the truth about a child's murder.

Makes me think it was JB on the other end of DC's phone, with KC sitting right beside him giving directions as to where the body could be found.
BBM.
I wouldn't be surprised if JB was on the phone with DC. Jose did tell Dominic to call HIM (not LE) if he found Caylee's body. Obviously Jose knew there was a search, he knew who was doing the searching and he knew there was a distinct possibility that DC would find Caylee.

Even though DC states that he signed on with the A's and terminated his employment with Jose, I firmly believe that they were all working together very closely.

Was GA's 'girlfriend' in the picture at this time? If CA knew of that relationship it might also have been something that tipped her over the edge....

Nah, I think Cindy would have been royally PO'd when she found out about that. Devastated enough to be drugged to the gills? Nope. (Perhaps if it was the first time, then maybe I'd agree, with him doing that on top of everything else that was going on.) But we've found out he's evidently stepped out on her more than once over the years - or is that a rumor? After the 2nd or 3rd time, a woman will most likely be mad as hell. It's been rather obvious that they'd lost that lovin' feeling long before Caylee "went missing." I know a couple like them...he cheats & she puts up with it so they appear to have a perfect marriage to others. I guess she doesn't know how many people talk about them behind their backs. It's such a small town there's no way to keep something like that a secret, yet she plugs along mistress after mistress...

I agree that they knew when they got the car that Caylee was dead. I think Cindy went back to work solely to try and put up a front that all was (mostly) well. Why would any normal person go back to work after finding what they did in the car??? Or, maybe George told her to go so he could clean up the best he could w/o Cindy being there so she could later say she didn't do anything except wash the pants & take some stuff out of the car. I think George did the majority of the cleaning and wet vacuuming of the trunk...and dumped the wet vac in the backyard so no neighbors would see him (hence, the dog hits in the backyard).

To me, Cindy's silent interview was just after she'd found out from someone PROOF that Caylee was really & truly deceased.

JMHO & :twocents:

The jail visitation tapes that are on the WFTV website now do NOT include all parts that were originally released. They(LE or Prosecutors) removed lots of sections from those tapes. I know this is true b/c I listened to them several times when they first were released. And what's there now is definitely a redacted version. I'm sure of it.
:cow:
Sorry, I'm back to play devil's advocate :crazy:

If they wanted to redact something after release, wouldn't we have heard about that from the media? They can only keep these tapes from the public if it's still part of an ongoing investigation or if a Motion is filed to redact or withhold the tapes. I think the media would have objected to such a request. Also, getting that footage removed from the internet and recovering it from all citizens who got a copy... it seems like a huge operation to me - if not impossible.

Anyway, how long are these Lee tapes? I think in one of the visits they talk about how much time they have (George & Cindy's 1st visit?). Maybe you can compare these times to see how much time is missing.

I KNOW I saw it. And I believe it was pulled afterward. Too many people recall seeing it, and I can't speak for them, but I CAN speak for myself. I SAW IT. It was not something I read about or something that was speculated whether or not it was said.

There was a conversation here on WS not too terribly long ago wherein it was determined by several different people that it had been pulled. Why, who knows. I, personally, don't believe the State released it in error then pulled it. I think it more likely that something said during that visit became much more important... and for that reason was pulled.

However, I have been wrong before.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72591&page=20

post #481 explains the lost footage. I knew i wasnt going crazy. i hope i did this right

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72591&page=20

post #481 explains the lost footage. I knew i wasnt going crazy. i hope i did this right

IMO there is no "lost visit." The post you referenced was about a time period before the tapes were released.

July 25 was Lee's first visit (see link below). IIRC there were some phone calls from Casey to Lee as well, but full transcripts of those calls are easily available on the Internet.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

More importantly, if you go through the old WS threads about Lee's visits and phone calls, there is no mention that I can find about this comment. Did whoever allegedly pulled the video from the news sites also remove all the WS comments that would have been posted about that specific sentence--but nothing else?

I agree that SOMEONE at some point said something about "is this like the last time" or something similar, but it doesn't look like it was in any of Lee's jail visits or phone calls.

IMO there is no "lost visit." The post you referenced was about a time period before the tapes were released.

July 25 was Lee's first visit (see link below). IIRC there were some phone calls from Casey to Lee as well, but full transcripts of those calls are easily available on the Internet.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

More importantly, if you go through the old WS threads about Lee's visits and phone calls, there is no mention that I can find about this comment. Did whoever allegedly pulled the video from the news sites also remove all the WS comments that would have been posted about that specific sentence--but nothing else?

I agree that SOMEONE at some point said something about "is this like the last time" or something similar, but it doesn't look like it was in any of Lee's jail visits or phone calls.

There was discussion on the HinkyMeter in 2010 about that statement and people were searching documents for it and it wasn't found...
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/1...s-on-the-caylee-marie-anthony-case-–-part-49/
Look for Nov.23 post by WooBabie who linked and quoted Maura

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back