2008.12.25 Is it a Book in the Woods?

I think it is like looking at the clouds and seeing different things. I saw a big old elephant float over my house this afternoon!

Good analogy JBean, I'm getting a little kick over how many things we saw in the photo's that have not materialized.

Hey JBEAN, can you put the pictures up side by side? I guess I don’t have enough clearance to access your attachments.

Ok.....we're still on the book debate?? I thought it was a done deal. There was no book....it was a sign......I feel like deja vu all over again.

That's why I think it would finish the debate if they were side by side.

Hey JBEAN, can you put the pictures up side by side? I guess I don’t have enough clearance to access your attachments.

Here ya go.

45123910.jpg
sign.jpg

I am not sure why I can't add photos but if anyone can put the picture of the sign next to the picture of what some felt was a book. These are new pictures that were released, so I assume it is not the same item in the picture that was released from DEC? Either way, we will find out I hope at trial if there was a book, but when I put the pictures side by side they are not the same picture or area in my eyes. But my eyes could be playing tricks on me. Would they released the same pictures from Dec in Feb's doc dump?:waitasec::confused:

I'm with you on that one! That looks like the book to me. Remember we saw pictures of Caylee also around the object? I don't see any around this sign..

I wonder why the Psychic didn’t tell DC to look for the “Kinder Care” sign????:waitasec:

I'm with you on that one! That looks like the book to me. Remember we saw pictures of Caylee also around the object? I don't see any around this sign..

Well....that's because there were no pictures around the book because there was no book. This post is going to be huge since I am going to post every picture that has been released with the sign (book) in it. The first picture below is the original one released that the book, pictures, toys, stuffed animals and pixies were seen in when you blew the dam thing up 500%. Hang on tight...here we go.

195831.jpg

Same pic below, just lightened.

195831-1.jpg

195822.jpg

195825.jpg

195828.jpg

195981.jpg

195984.jpg

195987.jpg

195990.jpg

45123910.jpg

sign.jpg

There you have it. Blow any of these pictures up to 500% to 1000% and you'll see all kinds of wondrous things but the bottom line....it's the same object in all the pictures....it's a sign.....not a book....there was no book....there were no pictures.....there were not stuffed animals....there were no strollers....there were no neonatal kittens....there were no pixies.....it's a sign....just a plain ol' sign.

As Forest Gump said: "That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that"

esc529, I believe I see orbs! :laugh:

Like I said this is a good case in point. Read the first few pages of the thread and we were struggling with the way an article was written implying it was a book but they never really said it.
that is why we are so picky about links.

In case anyone is wondering i DO look exactly like my avatar.

Like I said this is a good case in point. Read the first few pages of the thread and we were struggling with the way an article was written implying it was a book but they never really said it.

Would you please validate that with a link? Preferably to one demonstrating your likeness dancing?

JBEAN, you look good! I knew it was not the book because I have the book for my grandchildren. Trust me, the book would not last long in the woods.

This is also a good example of if something gets repeated enough, people begin to think it's the truth.

And JBean does not look like her avatar.

Can we blow up these new pics and see what we can find? :D

Well....that's because there were no pictures around the book because there was no book. This post is going to be huge since I am going to post every picture that has been released with the sign (book) in it. The first picture below is the original one released that the book, pictures, toys, stuffed animals and pixies were seen in when you blew the dam thing up 500%. Hang on tight...here we go.
(snip)

I should like to point out that magnified or not the pixies are still there.

I was never very inclined to see the yellow blob as a book, but I'm standing fast on the pixies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911
Back