2008.12.25 Is it a Book in the Woods?

I wonder how much of the stuff they picked up in the swampy area was just garbage that had nothing to do with this case, and how much of it was relevant..There were 'extra' pieces of duct tape.. without the logo.. fond at a distance from the body, for example, but I have never totally dismissed them as possibly being relevant. Nor have I quite ruled out the kindercare sign. It (the sign) might have been something that KC picked up and threw in the trunk at some point in time when she had some vague idea of putting Caylee in daycare. Before she found a more permanent soloution to the child care problem.

Still, it is more likely just a bit of random debris that washed in or was thrown in there with someone elses garbage. Guess I will never know for sure.

...or the kindercare sign was a marker FOR the child care solution she came up with...just downed by the weather and such...:furious:

IIRC, Cindy made mention in one of the very early media spots of the Suppertime with Frieda Fuzzypaws book when the video taken at the nursing home surfaced. Of course (me being thoroughly guilty @ the time) several of us scoured over the pic of the crime scene after its discovery trying to determine if the item in the picture was the FF book - only to learn later that it wasn't.

Maybe nothing...but when the crime scene was discovered and the media ran w/ the item being the FF book, neither G&C, nor JB took the opportunity to proclaim that they still had the book. That would've been an opportunity to separate Caylee's disappearance from the 6/15 date somewhat in the public eye - at least for the period of time we all were thinking it might be the FF book.

IOW...the FF book has to be somewhere. Do G&C have it? I don't recall it being taken from G&C's in a warrant search.

The book prolly holds no legal value to LE/SAO unless it went missing and turned up somewhere other than G&C's. So....alright then...much ado about nothin' :)

IIRC, Cindy made mention in one of the very early media spots of the Suppertime with Frieda Fuzzypaws book when the video taken at the nursing home surfaced. Of course (me being thoroughly guilty @ the time) several of us scoured over the pic of the crime scene after its discovery trying to determine if the item in the picture was the FF book - only to learn later that it wasn't.

Maybe nothing...but when the crime scene was discovered and the media ran w/ the item being the FF book, neither G&C, nor JB took the opportunity to proclaim that they still had the book. That would've been an opportunity to separate Caylee's disappearance from the 6/15 date somewhat in the public eye - at least for the period of time we all were thinking it might be the FF book.

IOW...the FF book has to be somewhere. Do G&C have it? I don't recall it being taken from G&C's in a warrant search.

The book prolly holds no legal value to LE/SAO unless it went missing and turned up somewhere other than G&C's. So....alright then...much ado about nothin' :)

Maybe Morgan/Mitnick can ask them in their next depo session.

IIRC CA did say that she has the book and that LE had no interest in it. Can't remember where...by this time CA was pretty much playing with the media, so none of us knew how to take her.

According to this link:http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,4590,00.html#16_605
and the caption underneath the picture following the ones of Dr. G and then Caylee the day she disappeared at the nursing home, the book WAS found in the woods by LE...

The caption under the photo reads:
"This photo of the presumed Caylee Anthony crime scene shows a book (bottom center) police say they found that the missing girl was photographed reading before her disappearance."

This was never confirmed before, was it?:eek:

See Post 328 by ecs5298 page 14 :blowkiss:

Per Casey's statement about not seeing Caylee for 31 days, if you count from June 15th, that takes you to July 16th. Also LE, in one of the original doc dumps states that the confusion about June 9th came from Cindy and everyone including LE initially went with that.

Hello WS :)

Quote Respect SuziQ

Yes. Cindy gave the June 9th date, and that gave her(Cindy)distance from the fight she and Casey had on June 15th, after Cindy and Caylee returned from their visit to see greatgrandpa. Cindy knew that was the last time she had seen Caylee or even talked to Caylee. Per reading between the lines of Lee's various statements to LE, "Casey wasn't even letting my mom talk to Caylee on the phone, or my mom hadn't even been able to speak to Caylee." Not exact but the gist. Pre June 15th(father's day)Casey had been taking/keeping/doing something to show Cindy who was in charge by limiting to some degree Cindy's "time/hold/say" on Caylee: i.e. writing the myspace page and sending Lee to universal, but still letting Cindy have some contact with Caylee. RM helped that because he did not mind Caylee staying over, but when Casey met TL...that changed. If boys/men would have liked Casey for Caylee(not more than her but BECAUSE of her) I think Casey would have kept her forever. All of that is still Casey's fault, of course.

It was after June 15th that Cindy really knew Caylee was being kept from her because she didn't even hear from her on the phone anymore. I think that is why when they got home Casey faked the call to Caylee. Lee's statement to LE says that he had Casey in her room trying to get her to say where Caylee was, that he could go get her and Casey kept saying she was fine and didn't want to disturb her. Lee said that Cindy was mad, pacing between outside Casey's room, where she and Lee were and going out into the garage. I think this is when Cindy was doing the laundry. She wasn't trying to destroy evidence but she was doing her own sleuthing because she was not buying Casey's story. Not that she thought Caylee was dead(maybe deep, deep inside I think she knew but no logical mind at that point would really go there) but she was snooping and doing the mother thing waiting to confront Casey again with more and better ammo. At some point before Casey breaks down per Lee and starts saying maybe she has been a bad daughter, sister, and even mother, I think Casey still hadn't decided to go with the "zanny kidnap" story. She tried to get "one more day" by calling Caylee and showing her mom she was okay.

And it wasn't until Cindy found Casey and called LE that she started putting together and understanding that Casey hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days. I do think that Cindy believed from June 15th to July 15th that Caylee was "with" Casey.

So, Casey was "telling the truth" when she was saying 31 days, which she was saying until her mother said June 9th. And as SuziQ pointed out: Casey saying "31 days" was on June 15th(before he mother called 911 and LE showed up and needed statements)and if you go back 31 days from July 15th you end up at June 16th. And, that is the date as far as I can tell WS has the majority of theories saying was the day Caylee was killed. Casey was saying that she had not seen Caylee since June 15th. Cindy had been out of her usual role since June 9th, and had not even heard from Caylee since what Cindy knew to be a huge event: Father's day fight. What was said that day is what is missing from our sleuthing. I think if we could have been a fly on the wall of that house that day: when it all came together on July 15th/16th we would be like Cindy...realizing that what had been said that day had been followed through.

I think that is why George knew and was seeming to tell LE, "to give him time to tell his wife" he knew just what that smell meant, and per our Tracy conversations we know that George did confront Casey re: what she did with/to Caylee. He shows us what was said that day, during that fight, what was said made George put it all together. When Cindy put it together she had to make Casey not guilty so she would not be guilty. George even left for two days. Sure he had that vacation planned. But at a time like that it only makes sense that he left because it was best that he not confront Casey any more, just like LP and anyone else who has dared to question her/Cindy's idea that Casey is innocent.

I am now of the opinion that they did and do(especially after listening to the jail video again: )
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76164"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76164[/ame]

placate to Casey on every turn. I think they never gave or give her the love she wants till she acts up and keeps every body hostage with her troubles. Now she really did it...but with her arrested development(thanks to her loving parents)she did not ever realize the consequences of her actions, nor do I think she cared. Bad parenting: her mother making her have a baby and then lording Caylee over her, genetics pre-disposed to metal illness, and teen age issues all came together in a (forgive me Caylee Marie) perfect storm for Casey Anthony.

I don't think Casey had the nanny story when she dumped Caylee. I don't know what I think about how and why Caylee ended up where she did. I don't believe the defense that Caylee was not there when Casey was in jail. But, the book-like so much in this case is weird and it makes it look like(like the property that was owned by "zenida" and "gonzales")Casey had this big plan. She may have and that would throw all I have said here way off.

I am still totally open to the idea that this was more planned. I can't ignore all the sleuthing done on that. This is just what is together for me right now. I can't keep this idea and the ideas that it was premeditated in my mind at the same time. I could write another post that goes right along with the premediation too.

Huh. Still confused. I will be glad to hear what the defense has to say for their share of "discovery."

:cow:

Well....that's because there were no pictures around the book because there was no book. This post is going to be huge since I am going to post every picture that has been released with the sign (book) in it. The first picture below is the original one released that the book, pictures, toys, stuffed animals and pixies were seen in when you blew the dam thing up 500%. Hang on tight...here we go.

195831.jpg

Same pic below, just lightened.

195831-1.jpg

195822.jpg

195825.jpg

195828.jpg

195981.jpg

195984.jpg

195987.jpg

195990.jpg

45123910.jpg

sign.jpg

There you have it. Blow any of these pictures up to 500% to 1000% and you'll see all kinds of wondrous things but the bottom line....it's the same object in all the pictures....it's a sign.....not a book....there was no book....there were no pictures.....there were not stuffed animals....there were no strollers....there were no neonatal kittens....there were no pixies.....it's a sign....just a plain ol' sign.

As Forest Gump said: "That's all I'm gonna say 'bout that"
and...don't forget...
there is no spoon! lol

Thinking on what BJB said about them not raising much of a "fuss" about the book. It DOES seem if they (meaning the family) had the book then we would have seen it on national tv like we saw the Minnie Mouse dress that one time, Cindy waving it all over the place in triumph-not so this book...and since it was with her in that last video you would think LE would have taken it as evidence at some point but have never seen it in an evidence list...so still, I guess it's something to think on...

What IF LE did find the book there, but THAT was not the picture of it? What IF it IS going to be used as "evidence" so they are holding back on it? Where is that dang book???!!!:waitasec:

Magic cat: There was no book. Everything that was found out in the woods was tagged, logged, photographed, etc. etc. etc. While we have not seen all the photos, all the evidence has been noted in the various document dumps. I, too, remember CA saying something about having the 'da*m book' or at least I think I remember reading that she said something along those lines. While I dont' want to go back and dig, the sign was logged in, etc. I just don't have the energy to go looking through all the docs to find it's tag number. If there had been a book there, it would have been noted with all the other evidence. LE would not hide it away - they could not use it if they did that, because there would be no record of where it was found, to establish credibility. Since no one of us has ever found any official mention of a book - just a media item (and I agree they might have gotten their 'info' from WS) - we can safely say that no book was found at the scene where Caylee was found.

You would think the media would CORRECT themselves when they are so BLATANTLY innacurrate wouldn't you? Thanks guys!:banghead:
They probably picked up all our conversation about it...and ran with it.

Magic cat: There was no book. Everything that was found out in the woods was tagged, logged, photographed, etc. etc. etc. While we have not seen all the photos, all the evidence has been noted in the various document dumps. I, too, remember CA saying something about having the 'da*m book' or at least I think I remember reading that she said something along those lines. While I dont' want to go back and dig, the sign was logged in, etc. I just don't have the energy to go looking through all the docs to find it's tag number. If there had been a book there, it would have been noted with all the other evidence. LE would not hide it away - they could not use it if they did that, because there would be no record of where it was found, to establish credibility. Since no one of us has ever found any official mention of a book - just a media item (and I agree they might have gotten their 'info' from WS) - we can safely say that no book was found at the scene where Caylee was found.
Hi macushla! What I mean is that I would have thought that LE WOULD have taken that book IF it WAS in fact in the home when they did their searches, especially since it was one piece of physical evidence that is KNOWN to have been in the baby's possession during the last 24 hours of her life. She was videoed with it. So I just wonder why they did not take it on any of the search warrants?

the black bag with remains and skull are in some of these photos??

the black bag with remains and skull are in some of these photos??

This is a touchy subject as a bunch of us went round and round months ago about the skull and if it is pictured at the base of a tree (which would be an error on the part of the peeps who released the pics) here. I'm one of the ones who thinks she can see it (if you look at the black line that runs down from the added words sign referencing the long branch above the yellow sign, the skull is up toward the white rectangle and faces to the right as the viewer is looking at it).

There is a word (para something) that describes when the eyes see something that is not there - now I can't find the word in the dictionary - jeez.

Adding - I found where I learned about the word I sortof mentioned above (Pareidolia). The word is given in Post 8, dtd. 1/14/09, of the Crime Scene Photos #3 thread. I still can't find it in the dictionary - my eyes must be deceiving me again!

The is a little telltale evidence in everything Casey says. In the phone call Casey claims to have gotten from Caylee, she says that she was talking about a book and her shoes. The body was found without any shoes. That has always stumped me.

The is a little telltale evidence in everything Casey says. In the phone call Casey claims to have gotten from Caylee, she says that she was talking about a book and her shoes. The body was found without any shoes. That has always stumped me.

You know, I had never made that connection---the lie about the phone call and she mentions a book and her shoes. Where is the book and where are the shoes?

Thanks, truthiness! This is why I love WS! *Two minds are better than one* or *Hundreds of minds are better than just mine*:)

Magic-cat thank you for the pictures.
There looks like spirit orbs are floating in them.
:angel:

TY Ms. Burns!
Casey spoke of the book and shoes for a reason, imo.
Guilty conscience about the shoes perhaps?
Strange as this may seem, maybe she mentioned them because didnt get to finish the shroud for Caylee with the shoes and the book and they were on her mind, or to do list of things not done. She did wrap her in a special blanket with toys, heart sticker and her umbilical cord. Rumored a pair of pink striped shorts that seemed to be less deteriorated and possibly she added the shorts at a later date to cover the swim pull-up diaper Caylee was wearing. Or, maybe she was simply
Planting alibi in advance that these items would be found missing and were with Caylee while she was with the nanny.

TY Ms. Burns!
Strange as this may seem, maybe she mentioned them because didnt get to finish the shroud for Caylee with the shoes and the book and they were on her mind, or to do list of things not done. She did wrap her in a special blanket with toys, heart sticker and her umbilical cord. Rumored a pair of pink striped shorts that seemed to be less deteriorated and possibly she added the shorts at a later date to cover the swim pull-up diaper Caylee was wearing. Or, maybe she was simply
Planting alibi in advance that these items would be found missing and were with Caylee while she was with the nanny.

BBM

do you have a link for that?

TY Ms. Burns!

Her umbilical cord? I don't recall seeing that before. Do you have a link for that?

TIA!

The umbilical cord is listed in the evidence found with the body and was released in the doc dump from about a month ago, I am sorry I do not have the link, but you can find it by going to docstoc. :crazy:

Ooops Uhoh I was mistaken,my bad sorry! The umbilical cord was not found with the remains. I better go back to quiet time, lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb
Back