2009.01.07 - Audio of P.I.'s interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
My next question is, where's the interview with James Hoover? Has he corroborated DC's story about videotaping him without permission? I'd love to hear his side of the story.
Yes! We need this as well as any other interviews...

Wow - I just watched the raw video of the PI searching the area. He looked like he knew exactly what he was looking for and is even slicing through black garbage bags.

I now believe somehow Casey told her parents where to find Caylee and they maybe were trying to move her or conceal evidence. Am I crazy?

I can't believe I typed those words.

Wow - I just watched the raw video of the PI searching the area. He looked like he knew exactly what he was looking for and is even slicing through black garbage bags.

I now believe somehow Casey told her parents where to find Caylee and they maybe were trying to move her or conceal evidence. Am I crazy?

No! You are not crazy!! They are for thinking they could get away with this!!

No, you are just fine. Everyone else is crazy.:)

I also have no doubt that the directions to Caylee were initially given by Casey via mouth, diary of sorts or note to someone else...they are just too specific.

In listening to the interview (early in part 2), DC's comment along the lines of, "It freaked me out, her calling me, and I was going out there that same day" really stood out for me.

How on earth would he know the area he was driving to (and hadn't even gotten to yet), ostensibly to check on KC's hangout as a teen, would be the same place the psychic was describing to him on the phone?!?!

I'm surprised LE didn't call him out on that. Maybe that will be part of the 2nd interview?

I am praying that the second interview is released. Do we know when Strickland is supposed to rule on that?

I got to give to JA, he does a darn good job!

He did! I know this case is never fun, but he had to get a moment of satisfaction out of this, just letting DC say his stuff, with only an occasional hint that LE knew better. JA knows he's sitting on that video and the info from other sources and that he's going to spring it once he gets DC committed to a story under oath.

On another sleuthing site they found that two nearby houses were owned by a Gonzalas and the other a Zenaida. Maybe he had that info and was checking it out. I'll see if I can steal the pic they had up.

Sounds like a Real Shady character.....Anyone have his past history on him?

How many times does he say 'my comfort level"??:waitasec:

This was posted in January. Maybe he/they figured it out first and that's why he was looking there. Maybe it was one of Casey's "clues" Zenaida/Gonzalez.

Good grief! Hat's off to Allen and Savage, that's all I can say!!

On another sleuthing site they found that two nearby houses were owned by a Gonzalas and the other a Zenaida. Maybe he had that info and was checking it out. I'll see if I can steal the pic they had up.

Sleuthers here found those houses too. But those are not the houses they are talking about. They are talking about the one with all the pop machines that JH filmed. That house is a good two blocks away. IIRC.

This was posted in January. Maybe he/they figured it out first and that's why he was looking there. Maybe it was one of Casey's "clues" Zenaida/Gonzalez.

I think if that were the case he would say that he was in that area because of a name association. In fact it would be a far better explanation than a psychic sent him and would look good on his resume.
But he didn’t. His search was focused and directed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix