2009.01.07 - Audio of P.I.'s interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
So DC gets a call from out of state ( ABC?) and the person (ABC) says she's psychic and the remains are on Suburban. DC is under contract with Casey and the Anthonys at this time. Cindy is getting tips through her own private tipline (Casey) and she decides which ones are worth pursuing. Cindy calls ABC and has them call DC while Hoover is videotaping the whole thing for ABC. Michelle Bart arranges with ABC news for hotel accommodations and dinner with the knowledge that while Hoover didn't get the remains found on video, there may still be something for ABC to make money from.
Can we say obstruction of justice?

I say his accent is Bayou with a touch of "I-am-trying-not-to-incriminate-myself-and-it-is-really-difficult".

That is what I was thinking too, (Bayou) and absolutely agree with the rest, LOL

'What would be your next step if you determined this was a child hang out" ? Detective asks DC.
DC answers, "There was no next step".
You think LE is buying this ?

On another sleuthing site they found that two nearby houses were owned by a Gonzalas and the other a Zenaida. Maybe he had that info and was checking it out. I'll see if I can steal the pic they had up.

Orange County property appraisers do not show those names for those properties. Zenaida / Gonzales are not the names of the owners of those addresses on Hopespring.

The accent: Louisiana, maybe? Bayou? He reminds me of the characters on True Blood. Though I've heard from Louisiana natives that those are the worst sounding LA accents they've ever heard.

First impression is that they keep confusing each other because nobody in the room communicates very well. :lol: For instance, the bit where they ask DC "who was using a different name?" and he doesn't know what they are talking about. He told them a moment earlier that Ginnette Lucas didn't say she was a psychic, that she said she was (paraphrasing) "something else, I don't remember the name she used." My interpretation is that she didn't use the word psychic, but another term, such as clairvoyant, medium, etc.

Anyhoo, I agree with Lancelot--DC is stammering through this interview, trying to fit everything into a believeable package. But I don't believe it. Somebody told him to look in those woods. Maybe it was KC herself? Or Kiomarie? Wasn't it she who said they used to bury their pets in those woods as kids?
I believe that Casey could not remember the term that Ginette used which was "dowser" (and she said her dad was a "military dowser" whatever that means). I remember traditional dowsers used divining rods or sticks to located water, and that this field of interest has probably gotten more sophisticated since the advent of technology. She claimed to use it for "locating missing objects" at a distance. So apparently she is a long-distance or virtual dowser and doesn't need a divining rod. Although she sure had DC poking around pretty vigorously with that special pole.

I can see why DC would say she "went by another name" because her "job description" as dowser is not the typical one seen on pyschics' business cards. What bothers me the most is that she refused to say who the "intermediary" was who hooked her up with this case starting in August.

Argh! Right about 35:00 part three is where they pause the tape and I can hear something, but even with headphones can not quite make it out.

Orange County property appraisers do not show those names for those properties. Zenaida / Gonzales are not the names of the owners of those addresses on Hopespring.

This was a topic or discussion a while back and IIRC Gonzales was the previous owner of one house 2006, and and a Zenaida lived in the other house. These things Casey would probably have known.

'What would be your next step if you determined this was a child hang out" ? Detective asks DC.
DC answers, "There was no next step".
You think LE is buying this ?
No, and I think they were trying to get him to see how unbelievable it sounded.

Maybe this call was a 3-way call. If Cindy (or somebody else) called Gin and then she called DC then it may not be able to trace the first party.

Quite interesting so far. Congrats on starting a thread. Nice job!! Can anyone place his accent?

I'm not for sure - he sure does have a lazy speech going on but they way that he spoke some of his words, he might be from the North - I heard a little bit of Jersey in some words, a little Boston in others.

Loved it when JA said "All my questions, I guess, seem confusing"

I believe that Casey could not remember the term that Ginette used which was "dowser" (and she said her dad was a "military dowser" whatever that means). I remember traditional dowsers used divining rods or sticks to located water, and that this field of interest has probably gotten more sophisticated since the advent of technology. She claimed to use it for "locating missing objects" at a distance. So apparently she is a long-distance or virtual dowser and doesn't need a divining rod. Although she sure had DC poking around pretty vigorously with that special pole.

I can see why DC would say she "went by another name" because her "job description" as dowser is not the typical one seen on pyschics' business cards. What bothers me the most is that she refused to say who the "intermediary" was who hooked her up with this case starting in August.

I just had a hilarious thought! If you can dowse with a water meter rod...and I'll just leave it at that.

Loved it when JA said "All my questions, I guess, seem confusing"

LMAO I JUST SAID THIS ON NOTHER THREAD:
If I hadn't read this first------I would have been so confused. I sat here and heard these dudes take DC's mind out of his body and threw it up against one wall and then the other. They took his mind in so many different directions and then came to a halt and you can feel what DC is feeling.

OK--OK--OK I'm addicted. Dam.

But these dudes are very good at their jobs. I love them.
I have never thought of DC as a really smart man. Well, maybe not even smart so somebody in higher places is using.

Wish I knew how to start a thread. Say like maybe:
1. connection of casey to JB to DC to JH to ? to ? KNF to T Black
2. DAISY CHAIN?

After hearing the audio, WOW. IMO he came off an sounding incredibly unbelievable.

I think NS and JA did an awesome job - they clearly know so much more that we could have ever hoped, IMO.

JMO

I stand corrected- sounds like Virginia with a touch of CA-ism

I think he has a touch of British or something in his accent. At first I thought Louisianna but when he said "verified" as 'vair-ee-fied" (I can't make it sound right) it threw me off. I can't figure him out.

Good thing is he sounds about as clueless as I'm feeling right now. :waitasec::crazy:

He has contradicted himself already and I'm only on Part 1. Does it getter better or worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab