2009.02.18 Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this about an abandoned vehicle with Haleigh?I pretty much ignore Greta,so boring,just turned it on and she said something about an abandoned vehicle.

I had Greta on in the background and she went to an update on Haleigh. She said LE have been tight-lipped, but did reveal today that one of the items of interest found in the woods was an abandoned car.

The only other thing Greta said was that LE has confirmed that they're working on a tip that Misty wasn't at home when Haleigh was abducted.

This might explain why Ron was brought back in.

Haleigh's Father Reportedly Had a Fight Day Before She Disappeared

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...131661&catid=3

Family members of Ronald Cummings say he got into a fight with another man over a gun one day before his daughter disappeared.
I am sure some will have already posted this, but I'm a catchin' up

Is this Misty's cousin, that molested her as a child, that was supposedly at the house recently and stole a gun from Ron? I wanna name, dammit.

As a former dedicated smoker, :yuck: I know that few people go outside of their own house to smoke if both parents smoke. Maybe if only one smokes, but M and R just don't strike me as a go outside and smoke type. So her statement rings false to me. Just my opinion.

O/T Not even a puff in 2 years; if I can quit after 35 years, anyone can!

respectfully bolded by me...

thanks...I needed that...

I'm closing this thread, too many off topic posts.

Tomorrow if anything new is released about Haleigh's parents being taken to the Sheriff's office today, I'll start a new thread and hopefully it will stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awb1903