2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning the Journal picture, I was messing around with it and noticed the animal in the background. Maybe this journal was Caylee's? This could help date it. It doesnt seem like something a 17 year old would tote around (if it was 2003)

2i8u4ag.jpg

KC was so childlike, evidenced by all the stickers...looks like there were hundreds of them! 2003 or 2008 - KC never grew up.

JMHO

Nancy and others as well. Yes, there's definitely enough solid evidence out there. No need to puff up evidence. Just state the facts as they are. Even the HLN guy who claimed Casey had told LE that she wrote the journal entry after Caylee went missing later goes over to the other reporter and says that he thinks the entry might have been written in 2003!

Cronkite and Brinkley are rolling in their graves these days over what passes as news reporting!

Not sure how much rolling Walter Cronkite is doing! The man is still alive and quite active with PBS stations!! :)

About the journal entry --- does anyone think like me, that Casey did write it in 2008, feeling the need to "confess" so to speak, but dated it 03 just to cover her butt, in case her perfect world came crashing down? For some reason, only "03" is underlined, almost as if she wanted to draw attention to that particular part........

I've done that before :x

I saw the photo and it may look different in reality. The ink could have "skipped" or something. I would say they have evidence inside that journal to prove it was written June 21st, 2008 from either things she mentioned or other ways...if it was in fact an old journal.

You should know by looking at the things in the Crime Scene Photo thread that photos are not that accurate at times.

I agree that it was written in 08 & I don't think LE would be that interested in it if it was written in 03'

I just think that Nancy should have mentioned that the date in the corner "Clearly" looks like an 03'

JVM discussed it on her show - the 03' date & wether or not it was written in 03' or 08'

Lol, someone posted it in the Diary Thread, but it should be in the Rumor Thread instead.

OHOHOH Please copy it here for us to see without digging....pretty please:angel:

And then there is that RUMOR that there is a total of 14 pages that name Caylee and are absolutely evil. It will be interesting to find out if that is true.

Is that on the rumor thread? TIA

And then there is that RUMOR that there is a total of 14 pages that name Caylee and are absolutely evil. It will be interesting to find out if that is true.

Oh Suzi, you tease you! I ran allllll the way down to the basement and its not there!!!

About the journal entry --- does anyone think like me, that Casey did write it in 2008, feeling the need to "confess" so to speak, but dated it 03 just to cover her butt, in case her perfect world came crashing down? For some reason, only "03" is underlined, almost as if she wanted to draw attention to that particular part........

That would be 5 years ago.........I bet evidence forencic people could
figure out age of ink, paper etc...........She would be 16? Nope I think it is 08.
Skip in pen ink from looks like 3 instead of 8?

or done on purpose

Susan Moss.........love her!

This is just MOO, but what if Nancy is so confident on reporting that it is from 08 because she has inside sources saying it is and doesn't feel the need to mention said sources because in the end everyone will end up knowing it was from 08 and not 03...something to ponder anyway...

I don't think LE would have released this journal without having already tested and dated it. They know exactly when this was written and are just tossing this out to the defense so JB thinks they have something to rebutt!

Susan Moss says no one else had access like KC had....listed them (there were tons!) and Susan said if KC takes the stand she will go down and go down by her own words.

(Personally, I can't see KC taking the stand...MOO)

Boston, that's an oxymoron!! :D MOO only, of course.

LOL......

Sometimes I find myself feeling sorry for Cindy & then I hear something like this.

If her # 1 concern was finding Caylee why would she "Withhold" the fact that her blanket was missing?

I'm sure Cindy washed that blanket & kept Caylee's room nice & clean...!

A "Doting" grandmother would have noticed that blanket missing the very first day!

i don't understand this? "Name Caylee"? huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike