2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all so frustrating. I wish I knew the deeper dynamics of how CA grew up and what went on behind those closed doors. Would give a better insight on the reasons CA has decided to knowingly 'hide' things that are slapping her in the face. :rolleyes:

ITA! You can't imagine how difficult it's been for me to not call her brother Rick (he lives only about 15-20 minutes from me) and see if he'd be willing to speak with us. But it really isn't the right thing to do, (dragging more innocent people into this) so I keep fighting my urge. I bet he'd have some stories to tell though!

Yes. :) But then Nancy is always over the top! She has to sensationalize everything to the point of absurdity. Yet I watch her anyway. LOL

~Jai Yen

Ugh, I read the Nancy threads to find out what's said on the show but I just can't watch her.

I sooooooo agree with you and just stated this very thing to my husband. There is enough to convict without all this garbage. Just shaking my head.

I sooooo agree too! I've been watching this NG pattern emerge for months. I was just talking to hubby yesterday about how LP had revealed source info regarding the duct tape being connected to KC, last week on NG.

We were trying to figure out what was in it for LP and the state to leak doc dump info just prior to their release.

I told him I bet the doc dump doesnt have anything really conclusive, because this is how they try to make the public believe that its more damning than it actually is...
leaking the info through LP, then release the doc dump, and then get NG to report on it with added spin. They did the same with the chloroform, computer searches, decomp etc.
The second two act as confirmation of the first leak from LP. Sometimes when we hear the same thing enough, we believe it...
There is so much real evidence that she could be reporting on.
If NG wants justice for Caylee as opposed to high ratings, she might want to rethink her approach.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member