2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancelot, O/T, I knew the answers to your little quiz yesterday, but couldn't post as I was rendered "speechless", on a TO, & I was really frushtrated!:blowkiss:
I'm sorry. Did you say, "Come on!! Would somebody let me talk? Just for three seconds??" LOL
:blowkiss:

I haven't posted a bunch, but I try to read more on all the threads every day (just got really hooked on the case back when Caylee's remains were found). I posted this on another thread, and just wonder if it might have any merit.

It sounds like LE might have recovered a diaper with the remains. Whomever put the diaper on would possibly have left prints on the diaper, don't you all think? I guess it's probable they might have been washed away by the elements, but maybe not. If KC hadn't seen her daughter for 31 days then her prints certainly wouldn't show up on the diaper. I'd be interested in knowing if there were any prints found on any of the items directly linked to the Anthony house.

i hope they have a receipt for the "death journal" that shows it was PURCHASED in 2008

my daughter brought a pigeon home a few months ago.. cause it was injured
and was sitting in the middle of the road and certainly would have been killed
as it could not fly...... brought him home and fed him and splinted his leg

we kept him in the garage, and would encourage him to go outside (which he did ) but he would always come back to his cage

about a week later we let him out and he simply walked away and then flew away

it was a good day, but of course it was sad to see him go..

good people save things

bad people kill things and / or do nothing to stop bad people

i hope they have a receipt for the "death journal" that shows it was PURCHASED in 2008

we kept him in the garage, and would encourage him to go outside (which he did ) but he would always come back to his cage

good people save things

I love your story and the moral of the story also. :blowkiss: Back to the diary, I've heard that LE can test the ink in the diary and determine when it was written. A receipt or something else on it like a copyright date on the book itself would be very nice though!

good people save things

Wow! :blowkiss:

I love your story and the moral of the story also. :blowkiss: Back to the diary, I've heard that LE can test the ink in the diary and determine when it was written. A receipt or something else on it like a copyright date on the book itself would be very nice though!

yes, that would be so nice.

goodness gracious, it must be hitting family members what has really happened. she has not only killed her own baby but she has been turning the knife round and round into her parents and brother for months :)

yes, that would be so nice.

goodness gracious, it must be hitting family members what has really happened. she has not only killed her own baby but she has been turning the knife round and round into her parents and brother for months :)
It still seems they believe in her though, at least as of last week. Very sad, imo. I'm just wondering what the defense will do with all this new evidence! :waitasec:

Just thinking imagine what we DO NOT know til trial...............this is so dysfunctional and calous case. IMO

It still seems they believe in her though, at least as of last week. Very sad, imo. I'm just wondering what the defense will do with all this new evidence! :waitasec:

yep. it sure does APPEAR that way.

APPEAR being the key word

the mind is a funny thing, it can and does deceive people all the time

i have heard where people that have lost a limb due to accident or injury
and yet they still feel like its there... i guess its the same type of thing in this case.
they still feel like they have a good daughter and yet when they look at her
they can see she is there but she isnt there.

yep. it sure does APPEAR that way.

APPEAR being the key word

the mind is a funny thing, it can and does deceive people all the time

i have heard where people that have lost a limb due to accident or injury
and yet they still feel like its there... i guess its the same type of thing in this case.
they still feel like they have a good daughter and yet when they look at her
they can see she is there but she isnt there.
You've made a very good point once again! I think a lot with the family was and is about "appearances".

On JVM tonight, she made a comment that KC confirmed that the diary was written recently. I don't recall her saying that, but according to her, she did.

You've made a very good point once again! I think a lot with the family was and is about "appearances".

yes, it seems as though it was "show time" all the time

some people pretending to work and have jobs

some people pretending this and some pretending that

just a bunch of pretenders, course i dont blame the parents or brother for killing caylee but none the less a bunch of pretenders all in all :)

I've only seen 1 photo & it shows the Diary opened to the first page & on the Inside - Top Left corner of the cover 03' is written

The very first page of the Diary is the June 21st entry

Thats all I've seen so far

Me and my suspicious mind likes to think that '03 was added later. Those words do not sound like a 17 year old girl..Why oh Why was the 03 there?? Nothing is easy in this case..always little twists and turns.

Hmm, If KC's fingerprints were found on the duct tape, and it was released to the media before the trial, couldn't the state be accused of polluting the jury pool? Were future jurors were to hear her fingerprints were found, they would report for duty already convinced of her guilt.

Hmm, If KC's fingerprints were found on the duct tape, and it was released to the media before the trial, couldn't the state be accused of polluting the jury pool? Were future jurors were to hear her fingerprints were found, they would report for duty already convinced of her guilt.

Exactly! :clap::clap::clap:

I think your right....And it sounds like they were suspicious that something was wrong back in early July.

Lee called Annie on July 3rd & asked if she had seen Caylee & when Annie mentioned this to Casey she said....."Lee's Crazy...everythings fine"

So the Anthony's were looking for Caylee as early as July 3rd

But we knew this already, before this doc dump. We knew Lee went looking for her and she left wherever she was.. we also know she called Jesse and told him to please stay out of it if her family got ahold of him because they were looking for her. We also knew about Cindy's myspace blog entry declaring Caylee "missing" before they supposably knew she was really missing.

Not always! I have seen Greta botch a few things myself.

I think the post you were responding to was meant to be sarcastic, funny- she gave a little wink at the end of her post. I really don't think she meant anything by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare