2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's to say there weren't prints on the tape? I think they were. I just don't think the information was released in the docs. MOO

Hey you! I agree!
Of course there are prints on the tape. They were obviously comparing Cindy's, George's and Lee's to the prints found.

This is all so frustrating. I wish I knew the deeper dynamics of how CA grew up and what went on behind those closed doors. Would give a better insight on the reasons CA has decided to knowingly 'hide' things that are slapping her in the face. :rolleyes:

Exactly! And the one that was withheld, is the one that is a clear match to the backing found in Casey's shoebox

Why am I so obsessed with this heart sticker?????:bang:
I noticed we aren't seeing the cloth letters in photos either. By the way~ Someone needs to tell Yuri her shirt must have said: Big trouble comes in small packages.

Think Nancy's describing KC's feelings for her mother as "intense hatred" was just a little over the top?

Yes. :) But then Nancy is always over the top! She has to sensationalize everything to the point of absurdity. Yet I watch her anyway. LOL

~Jai Yen

I noticed we aren't seeing the cloth letters in photos either. By the way~ Someone needs to tell Yuri her shirt must have said: Big trouble comes in small packages.

Which I don't think, was coincidentally found with her remains. I think whoever killed that baby (tongue in cheek here) considered her "big trouble". So sad.

Who's to say there weren't prints on the tape? I think they were. I just don't think the information was released in the docs. MOO

There MUST be prints on the duct tape, to my mind, unless KC wore gloves which means more likely it was staged after the fact. You don't get gloves and duct tape and then murder someone in a rage, you would if you were staging a kidnapping.

So ... I think that there are prints and news will follow in a second wave or they are being held back under the guise of still in testing. Drip, drip, drip.

Channel 9 said there are 1000 more document pages coming. They have to have SOMETHING on them...Maybe duct tape evidence?

Bottom line is that Casey was very fond of Heart shaped stickers & a heart shaped sticker just happens to turn up on the duct tape

I wonder.... they said no fingerprints on the duct tape but
what about fingerprints on the sticker?

There are lots of pictures of heart stickers in the doc drop. Regarding the one on the duct tape -- closer inspection at the lab of the duct tape around Caylee's mouth clearly showed a sticky residue consistant with "a" heart sticker. Investigators went back to the scene and found "a" heart sticker, which was adhered to a cardboard matting (says so in doc drop). IMO, either there are 2 stickers, or at some point between the murder and mid December when the remains were found, the sticker "fell" off the duct tape and "adhered" to the cardboard matting. KWIM? I think we're missing something.

Ahhhhhhh Yes, gotcha now:blowkiss:

Hey you! I agree!
Of course there are prints on the tape. They were obviously comparing Cindy's, George's and Lee's to the prints found.

IDK......If LE knows who's prints are on the duct tape, don't they have to name the person ??

Maybe the pages were ripped out were entries from '03 and she started a new journal from 6-21-09?

I've done that before. Ripped out pages of a notebook I used for school or something else. I never throw away journals or notebooks, you always need paper around.

If you're looking for responsible reporting watch Greta. :rolleyes:

I might be more inclined to watch her if she knew the names of the major players in this case.

Also, I actually appreciate NG's passion.

IIRC, it was stated in the documents that they later retrieved the rest of the letters, and they did state the shirt must have read BIG TROUBLE comes in small packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82