2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be more inclined to watch her if she knew the names of the major players in this case.

Also, I actually appreciate NG's passion.

:clap: :clap: Yup, yup, yup!! :clap: :clap:

Greta doesn't ask any tough questions. And I can't stand her smirk.

Just thought of something to tie this diary entry to 2008 ~ the night before, 6/20, was a party at Fusian. :)

Just thought of something to tie this diary entry to 2008 ~ the night before, 6/20, was a party at Fusian. :)

Great find! And we all know how "happy" and ""carefree" she looked in those photos! :furious:

Great find! And we all know how "happy" and ""carefree" she looked in those photos! :furious:
There's a thread about the diary here too, but I just thought I'd mention this since Nancy was talking about it. I does seem to me that the entry could very well be from last year, with the book maybe older and pages missing. :)

There's a thread about the diary here too, but I just thought I'd mention this since Nancy was talking about it. I does seem to me that the entry could very well be from last year, with the book maybe older and pages missing. :)

Agreed. WFTV has a great larger photo of it

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740990/detail.html

There does seem to be a LOT of pages removed if you look at the binding.

KC tore out the past and started a new, she had come to terms with a new life.

You are absolutely right!:clap:

Plus I think that LE knows that it is from 2008 and not 2003, like many have suggested. That is why it is relevant to this case. IMO.

I might be more inclined to watch her if she knew the names of the major players in this case.

:clap::clap:

Wonder why Nancy didn't mention the "03" ?

Yes, I agree...NG is very passionate. I don't know what Greta has on tonight, but tomorrow night is Bill Clinton.

Nancy's on again if anybody missed her the first time. :)

oooohhhhh marc thinks they will pursue the dp and not offer a plea!
I thought it's not even a possibility. It needed to be decided within 45 days of the indictment. Can't see how they COULD bring it back then.

Natisha Lance..............according to Annie, George and Cindy tried to get custody of Caylee on numerous occasions.

Marc Klaas...............item after item after item that connects the crime to the home. We know that Lee encouraged Annie to tell the truth. It exonerates ZFG as she didn't have access to the Anthony home. He says KC deserves the death penalty, and he hopes they do consider it.
See, I thought they "discussed" it on a couple of occasions. At least that's what I thought I read in the docs. I hate this "mis-reporting".

I thought it's not even a possibility. It needed to be decided within 45 days of the indictment. Can't see how they COULD bring it back then.
I thought they could do so anytime up to trial if there was new evidence? :confused:

I thought they could do so anytime up to trial if there was new evidence? :confused:
According to the former (?) FL. SA (or asst, can't remember)...the one they always have on HLN...with Mike G. she said NO...the DP is off the table.

Just FYI, but regarding the pic of the journal, other media web sites don't have the bigger pic posted. I didn't see the '03 on the book cover until I went to WFTV web site.

I didn't see it either. Could 03 be the # of days she's been happy?

According to the former (?) FL. SA (or asst, can't remember)...the one they always have on HLN...with Mike G. she said NO...the DP is off the table.
Oh, I think you mean Pam Bondi. Well, she should know! thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven