2009.02.18 What is not addressed in the Document Release?

I wonder if there are fingerprints on the syringe in the Gatorade bottle. The lid was on the bottle which could seal the prints inside. Interesting that no childs shoes were found with the remains. This would suggest that Caylee was barefoot.
There was also no mention of the bathing suit. (or did I miss this?)

Also I think the picture of the rain boots is interesting. Not something Casey would wear on a regular basis.

Also it was reported that the night Casey was released from jail the first time, that Annie spent the night at the A's home. I'm sure that Annie and Casey had to have been up the entire night with Casey spilling her guts
out to Annie. The docs don't cover much of any conversation they had that night. I bet there is a lot more to come.

The news at 5 reports that there are more docs to be released in a few days.

The bottle was full of liquid though...

I'm not a seasoned poster so please go easy on me.... seems to me that there are quite a few items we didn't see in today's reports. That may be because there were no significant findings when these items were tested, but here are a few things I'm pondering:

Results of forensic testing on:
- contents of vacuum cleaners, dirt devil, shop vac, etc. for hair, fibers - any match between crime scene and house?
- soil/dirt samples taken from crime scene and Casey's shoes
- comparison of pull-ups from crime scene and those taken from Anthony household
- textile fibers found with hair mass identified as Caylee's (Page 3797 of FBI report dated Dec. 19, 2009 and page 3800 of FBI report dated Jan. 27, 2009 (could these be fibers be from the duct tape?)
- stain found on Winnie the Pooh blanket
- does residue from sticker found at scene match any stickers found at Anthony home?
- forensic testing on other items found at scene (gatorade bottle, diet sprite soda can, etc.)
- forensic testing of vials of insects/bugs taken from scene (could this pinpoint a date that poor Caylee was dumped more accurately?)
- makes me so sad to write this....but her little bones...can today's forensic technology tell us anything about whether she was drugged?

-

I think the item they thought was a possible syringe was the pregnancy test?

**Nope, just found both items listed seperately on the FBI docs...nevermind **

Timothy M. Lives on Lumberton Dr, owns some magazine he runs out of his home according to Sunbiz. Lumberton is off of hope spring, weird but he could have been out for a walk and wham bam thank you mam his wallet fell out of his pocket and into crime evidence several yards off the road, or maybe he was nosing around?? I have not heard his name mentioned that he was involved with KC but anythings possible they where neighbors.

For some reason, I am stuck on this key that they found? What significance does it have in this case. It stated that they found a key on a keychain.

I don't see this as an issue. Many of my neighbors have multiple keys to their homes scattered among each other. Including me. I also have a separate home key in my vehicle for emergencies. I use to carry it in my bag but moved it to my vehicle years ago.

For some reason, I am stuck on this key that they found? What significance does it have in this case. It stated that they found a key on a keychain.

Could be Timothy M.'s key. Hope he is interviewed and we find out about his Sears credit card and the key.

i wonder where the pictures developed from the disposable cameras found at scene, and at the house are????? Possible unable to develop the one at scene due to being in the elements, but should have developed the ones from the house. Also, did they compare the brand and #s on the cameras? I usually buy them in packs of 3 for the kids to use. Did I miss them or not there?

I am sorry if this has been posted, but looking at all the shoes got me thinking. Were Caylee's shoes found in the bag? I didn't see anything about it, but with all the pages, I could have missed it.

I'm not a seasoned poster so please go easy on me.... seems to me that there are quite a few items we didn't see in today's reports. That may be because there were no significant findings when these items were tested, but here are a few things I'm pondering:

- contents of vacuum cleaners, dirt devil, shop vac, etc. for hair, fibers - any match between crime scene and house?
- comparison of pull-ups from crime scene and those taken from Anthony household
- textile fibers found with hair mass identified as Caylee's (Page 3797 of FBI report dated Dec. 19, 2009 and page 3800 of FBI report dated Jan. 27, 2009 (could these be fibers be from the duct tape?)
- does residue from sticker found at scene match any stickers found at Anthony home?
- forensic testing on other items found at scene (gatorade bottle, diet sprite soda can, etc.)
- forensic testing of vials of insects/bugs taken from scene (could this pinpoint a date that poor Caylee was dumped more accurately?)
- makes me so sad to write this....but her little bones...can today's forensic technology tell us anything about whether she was drugged?

-

Wow! What a great post.
I'd like to add 2 things that I'd like to more info on:
1. Was the pregnancy test tested for urine (DNA) and if so, was it Casey's?
2. Is there another sticker, that LE hasn't released, the one that matched the residue on the duct tape, and if so, is it a match to one found in Casey's things?

I am sorry if this has been posted, but looking at all the shoes got me thinking. Were Caylee's shoes found in the bag? I didn't see anything about it, but with all the pages, I could have missed it.

I don't think so. I don't remember anything about Caylee's shoes being found with or near the remains.

Did they have the diary forensically examined in order to determine the date it was written? Was the entirety of the diary released or just that one page?

On the opposite diary page it shows '03 yet the next page only list 6-21 ( i may have the day wrong - too tired to go back and look). Is it possible the diary entry is really from 2003?

That was an Ah-hah moment for me last night. No Shoes found w/Caylee. Leads me to believe she was killed in or around family home

It is stated that it was not an accident. How do they know this? I don't think it was an accident, but I want to know what evidence they have.

IMO, part of it is the duct tape over the mouth. I know we have several theorizing the duct tape was applied after death to make it look like a kidnapping, and not to diminish them in any way, but there was nothing said to anyone for over a month about Caylee missing, much less kidnapped. No ransom demands, etc. Casey's own story was was Caylee was taken by the nanny who loved her so much she bought everything Caylee would ever need, so why would a person like that duct tape and kill her? If Casey were going to go to the effort to stage a brutal duct tape and murder kidnapping to cover up an accidental death, she had a month to come up with a story to go along with the staging.
Also, sociopath or not, an accidental death is going to make a person falter. This was a major bump in the road, even if you have no feelings for the child at all. Yet Casey didn't miss a beat. Caylee dies, and Casey is able to do whatever cleanup necessary, dispose of the body, and still be out of the house before Cindy gets home and meet up with bf to rent movies. JMO
Lanie

-

I agree there is a lot missing. I am hoping doc. dump next week addresses at least some of these items.
Lanie

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon