2009.02.24 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Employees at Mesa Mall in Grand Rapids (?) Colorado supposedly saw someone who looked like Haleigh; false sighting.

Back to Marc Klaas. He only had to answer 10-20 questions by FBI polygrapher. He was told it went very well. He knew questions in advance.

Number of employees in a Grand Rapids, CO mall reported seeing Haliegh, sighting disproved.

hua is like wha???
"did you hear me? " "HUA?" (examples)
I dont believe nancy has her facts together, I dont think anyone has been cleared and I wont believe it jusy because NG said it..

Thanks, friends of mine call it hooey!

how did they know it wasn't her...it didn't say they talked to the lady that was seen with her...or did i miss it?

OMG.How cool would it be if they would yank NG off for just a couple nights and let some seasoned sleuthers sit in!

Yeah huh!!! The last few days I've actually picked up the phone to call (depending on the time) either Primetime, JVM or NG. Then I get a grip on myself and put the phone down. Then someone calls in with the most ridiculous question and I pick up the phone again. It's the most exercise I've had since Feb. 10!

finally the crime scene question...so how long are the going to keep the trailer...i feel so sorry for them

Alrighty now... TN pretty much just said what I've been saying all day about the trailer not being released!

TN was spoken to by LE today. Not a lot of information given to her but was told just because they're not having news conf. doesn't mean they're not searching. Ron won't leave tent camp; don't have to stay there. Says LE still holding mobile home in event LE needs to look at it later if a tip comes in, for example, perp came in through a hole in the floor or something.

TN is very informative! wow.... I have learned more from her in the past 30 sec then LE all week!

God Bless that Gma!

Did the grandma just say in case there was a hole in the floor???

TN on talking about good leads being worked on
NG asks why is the trailer still taped off...........
TN avoided question
Now she says if LE gets a tip.......can collect eidence.
RC won't go in house because Haleigh is not there.
(I understand, how could A's live in that crime house)
TN broke down and crying.........

NG just said the reward was up to $25,000. What happened to the $41,000 from yesterday?

Caller asking about Jr. describing man in black. Nancy asks TN if Jr. was in bed with Haleigh. No, Haleigh was in her own bed about 3 ft. away from where Jr. and Misty were sleeping. TN feels her grandson is in danger because of information out there that he can identify the perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther