2009.02.24 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
CS is lying....no polygraph examiner would ever say "Yeah, I think you passed it."

So far we have Geraldo making Ron and informant and Now Nancy has cleared Misty....pop corn anyone?

so polygraphs are useless...?

I think their useless but that's my opinion. You can be innocent and flunk them, remember the grandma in the Lunsford case, I believe she flunked the polygraph and she was definitely innocent.

What is hua?

Thanks
hua is like wha???
"did you hear me? " "HUA?" (examples)
I dont believe nancy has her facts together, I dont think anyone has been cleared and I wont believe it jusy because NG said it..

NG says bio mom passed test but bio mom said she didn't know because
her test had to be sent out
NG should not say that!
Marc Klass on talking about taking polygraf

Well I am totally confused now...did it say we get to ask paternal gma questions?

Nancy says they're cleared, hua? I dont believe it until LE says it..

Me neither!! I will never trust what comes out of any media mouthpiece after reading this forum... way to many times I end up yelling at the TV when they're wrong or haven't done their homework~cuz 95% of the time we're more accurate and informed!

I think their useless but that's my opinion. You can be innocent and flunk them, remember the grandma in the Lunsford case, I believe she flunked the polygraph and she was definitely innocent.

Polygraphs are now advanced. They are not your same old polygraphs. JMO

that RR train still bothers me, IMO comes all the time.
No one thinks a tiny body could be tossed into a train car?
Doesn't seem to move that fast, does it? IMOO

Me neither!! I will never trust what comes out of any media mouthpiece after reading this forum... way to many times I end up yelling at the TV when they're wrong or haven't done their homework~cuz 95% of the time we're more accurate and informed!

OMG.How cool would it be if they would yank NG off for just a couple nights and let some seasoned sleuthers sit in!

that poor little boy...I thought I seen him sitting watching his mommy do the interview with GR... the video is on visitpalatka.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betthicus