2009.03.03 GA suicide note

I don't want to read that suicide note. I hope the Judge rules in GA's favor on this one. the second best thing would be IF there is something in the note that pertains directly to the case that can not be substantiated in any other way, then do some cutting and pasting and release ONLY the pertinant info. Redact the rest of it. GA is battling his 'demons' and I don't think that battle should be played out in the media, or even here on WS.

This is the solution I was just thinking about, too. There is no reason I can think of for reading other, personal parts of this note, at all.

If GA elaborated on the' 'Dark veiled friends" of kC's as being a part of the reasons why KC may have murdered Caylee, then his suicide note may possibly be relavent to prosecutors and defense teams.

ITA. Plus, it may contain statements that are inconsistent with previous statements he has made to police about the matter. I can't believe so many people here think the SA would do this just to embarass George, I really don't believe that.

Do Florida attornies think that Florida law enforcement officers ans the states attorny leap out of bed each morning with a glad cry 'What can I do to embarrass the Anthonys today?" The release of KC's photos will embarrass the family, testifying at sworn depositions will embarrass the family, the release of jail videos will embarrass the family and now G Anthony's own words will embarrass the family. LE and the SA's office are doing their job investigating the murder of a two year old child. If the family doesn't want to be embarrassed, maybe they should stop doing humiliating things, be dignified and tell the truth. The only things they want supressed are things they have done themselves or have refused to do.

Scheeech! I miss the ol' rant threads. LOL!

As a family member of two people who committed suicide (my father and my sister), I agree--this suicide note should be kept private UNLESS it pertains directly to the investigation into little Caylee's murder.

My father did not leave a note, but my sister left four notes--one to her husband, one to each of her two daughters and the other "To Whom It May Concern," presumably for law enforcement. To this day (she died this past September), I do not know what any of those notes said. It is none of my business, as none of them were directed to me.

That said, I do wonder if this suicide note that George wrote might contain information that would shed light on the big family secret that everyone seems so intent on keeping secret. You know, the one where Casey states, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything."

I am soooo sorry to hear about your losses...I can't imagine how awful that must have been. I believe that when a person is genuinely suicidal, and not a person refusing to co-operate with police into the investigation of the murder of a 2 year old or some other heinous crime, then such a note would have no relevance to police and is something that should certainly only be read by those who the deceased intended to have read it.

There may be big differences here though...this note does refer to a murder investigation, that he is a very big witness in, and he's refusing to co-operate with LE in the investigation. It may be the police don't believe he was genuinely suicidal, and they may even have evidence supporting their theory. And I really don't think the SA would do this just to embarass George....they must think it has some relevance.

don't place to much emphasis on the 'no ambulance'. Chief Chitwood (I hope I spelled his name correctly) is quite a character. You either love him or hate him. I don't think he would have had a problem not calling for an ambulance if he thought he could get GA to the hospital quicker and with less fuss if he could get him there in his car. I don't know whether Chief Chitwood had the authority to cancel or request an ambulance not be called, but it is within the realm of possibility that is what happened. IF Ga had taken whatever he took not long before they found him, he could have walked to a car. Just my opinion of course.

Whether you like Chief Chitwood or not, there were a number of police there from Caylee's murder investigation....Police are no doubt obligated to call ambulances to deal with medical situations, at least in the country where I live that is the case and I can't imagine Americans wouldn't get the same treatment.

Do Florida attornies think that Florida law enforcement officers ans the states attorny leap out of bed each morning with a glad cry 'What can I do to embarrass the Anthonys today?" The release of KC's photos will embarrass the family, testifying at sworn depositions will embarrass the family, the release of jail videos will embarrass the family and now G Anthony's own words will embarrass the family. LE and the SA's office are doing their job investigating the murder of a two year old child. If the family doesn't want to be embarrassed, maybe they should stop doing humiliating things, be dignified and tell the truth. The only things they want supressed are things they have done themselves or have refused to do.

Scheeech! I miss the ol' rant threads. LOL!

I wonder what part of the Sunshine Law people don't get?

I agree totally, and can't understand why anyone would feel otherwise.

Because some of us are just terribly nosey Chilly-you know that!:rolleyes:

If GA elaborated on the' 'Dark veiled friends" of kC's as being a part of the reasons why KC may have murdered Caylee, then his suicide note may possibly be relavent to prosecutors and defense teams.

There is something in there or it would not have gone to the SA and would not be in an upcoming evidence release.

I hope they redact parts that are not important to the case. Like I said before, I'm no fan of the A's, but further public humiliation by airing dirty laundry isn't going to accomplish anything. JMO, of course.

I tend to disagree here. I think that is exactly what these folks need is to tell the truth and get it all out in the open and off of their chests and out of their hearts and minds. The truth will set you free MEANS just that...and it would help them tremendously if they could just realize this one single simple truth.

ITA. Plus, it may contain statements that are inconsistent with previous statements he has made to police about the matter. I can't believe so many people here think the SA would do this just to embarass George, I really don't believe that.

Ditto. There has to be something of importance to the case in that note...OR something that was written for the sole purpose of casting doubt...who knows unless they release it...:cool:

I have also wondered about that reference( Bold)

Why did Conway wait until now to file this?

I tend to disagree here. I think that is exactly what these folks need is to tell the truth and get it all out in the open and off of their chests and out of their hearts and minds. The truth will set you free MEANS just that...and it would help them tremendously if they could just realize this one single simple truth.

ITA that the A's could use a reality check. HOWEVER, if the note contains information that may embarass the family further (Gah, I can't even imagine what that would be :rolleyes:) I can't see the point in putting it out there UNLESS it implicates the perp in Caylee's murder OR another family member in the cover up. JMO.

I don't want to see the suicide note either. It is the thousand other pages I want to see.
I wonder though, how Conway knows that this letter is in the next group of documents to come out?

That's a darn good question.

Personally. I DO NOT think it was a REAL suicide note.........IMO, GA wanted to just go away for awhile. He couldn't take the stress, shopping for 'jewelry', his family........
so he had a couple beers and maybe a few pills, but as I read and see video's.......if GA was really going to do suicide, an ambulence would of been called.........he went to hospital in a police car and stayed at the hospital until he got rested up. IMO

Agree, or he would have had a final, revised copy on his person in the hotel room.

do florida attornies think that florida law enforcement officers ans the states attorny leap out of bed each morning with a glad cry 'what can i do to embarrass the anthonys today?" the release of kc's photos will embarrass the family, testifying at sworn depositions will embarrass the family, the release of jail videos will embarrass the family and now g anthony's own words will embarrass the family. Le and the sa's office are doing their job investigating the murder of a two year old child. If the family doesn't want to be embarrassed, maybe they should stop doing humiliating things, be dignified and tell the truth. The only things they want supressed are things they have done themselves or have refused to do.

Scheeech! I miss the ol' rant threads. Lol!

word.

I have also wondered about that reference( Bold)

Why did Conway wait until now to file this?

I am guessing, cause he's not very bright, and it only dawned on him yesterday when he saw JB running the application re the pictures.

If George's attempt was sincere (and I don't know who could really, really judge that with 100% accuracy), a self-depreciating confession being made public would surely be an impediment to his healing. Besides, if he confesses infidelities, addictions, or, heck, even something shocking like gender identity problems ~ these should be private issues for him to work on and no business of the public's. The guy is already weak and I feel like if his note is made public it would almost be like bashing him with his own club. His daughter continues to kick him while he's down but the public doesn't have to participate.

If it's pertinent to the case then spill it, otherwise, it's just voyeurism. MOO.

Personally. I DO NOT think it was a REAL suicide note.........IMO, GA wanted to just go away for awhile. He couldn't take the stress, shopping for 'jewelry', his family........
so he had a couple beers and maybe a few pills, but as I read and see video's.......if GA was really going to do suicide, an ambulence would of been called.........he went to hospital in a police car and stayed at the hospital until he got rested up. IMO

I agree in I don't think it was a real suicide note, because I don't think it was real attempt at anything other than to garner sympathy for the Anthony's. Ahhh, this note is the gift that keeps on giving. Can't get a doctor to sign off on your "fragile" client over a depo? No problem, you have that handy dandy suicide note.

Because some of us are just terribly nosey Chilly-you know that!:rolleyes:

...........snip.........

Ditto. There has to be something of importance to the case in that note...OR something that was written for the sole purpose of casting doubt...who knows unless they release it...:cool:

Yes, some of us are nosey and you can bet that if it's released I'll be reading it too, but I won't enjoy it. :angel:

Who knows before it's released? LE. If they can convince a judge that there's something in the letter that pertains to the investigation, the letter will be released. If there's something in it that was written for the sole purpose of casting doubt - why would George be fighting the release?

I agree in I don't think it was a real suicide note, because I don't think it was real attempt at anything other than to garner sympathy for the Anthony's. Ahhh, this note is the gift that keeps on giving. Can't get a doctor to sign off on your "fragile" client over a depo? No problem, you have that handy dandy suicide note.

You are so clever....ITA.

I also don't think it was a "real" suicide note, and I doubt the SA does either. They know far more about the "attempt" and things leading up to it than we do. I think they may have listening devices in that house.

Yes, some of us are nosey and you can bet that if it's released I'll be reading it too, but I won't enjoy it. :angel:

Who knows before it's released? LE. If they can convince a judge that there's something in the letter that pertains to the investigation, the letter will be released. If there's something in it that was written for the sole purpose of casting doubt - why would George be fighting the release?

I would read it and enjoy it but pretend I didn't do either.:angel:

I assume you wont' enjoy it because you think he is innocent of any wrongdoing and that his attempt was genuine?

If however, you believe it wasn't genuine (as many of us do) and he was covering for a child killer, and the note was designed to help get that child killer off the charges, and for no other reason, you probably wouldn't feel so bad, would you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saucebat
Back