2009.03.03 GA suicide note

The Anthony's think that LE is sittin there with the soul purpose of embarrassing the Ants. They embarrass themselves and don't even know it. Same as chewing the gum in court. They don't have to follow the rules and when they run across a "RULE" they don't like then they start hollerin like stick pigs. Dam, next time a cops tries any B.S. with me I think I'll try that stunt.

The Mental Health Team weren't police though, were they? Are the mental health team professionals trained in dealing with od's? If not, imo, if someone has od'ed or shot themselves or something, it is ludicrous to not get them immediate medical help....minutes can mean life or death.

And I must say, thank goodness you recovered from that....you poor thing. I hope you are feeling a whole lot better now.

George was walking and talking, not minutes from death. Transporting him in a police car could have saved time since an ambulance was not already on scene.

The Ants think that LE is sittin there with the soul purpose of embarrassing the Ants. They embarrass themselves and don't even know it. Same as chewing the gum in court. They don't have to follow the rules and when they run across a "RULE" they don't like then they start hollerin like stick pigs. Dam, next time a cops tries any B.S. with me I think I'll try that stunt.
Oh dear...LOL

Well, poot. Where do they draw the line? There is no line with them. They draw their own lines.

WRONG!!!!
I can tell you from personal experience after having taken a mixture of over a hundred pills washed down with alcohol,and slashed all over, I was taken to the hospital in a car, by a mental health team. No ambulance. (but then I had already been passed out for a couple of days and had regained consciousness)
Over here, if the cops are notified of a suicide attempt, they often call the mental health team as opposed to an ambulance. (Since those of us with mental health issues are viewed as attention seekers and a waste of resources.:mad:)

While I was in the psych ward with several other suicidal pts only one had been taken in by the ambos, because she had O.D'ed and was trying to walk into traffic and passers-by called them.
Otherwise its up to the mental health team- and thank god for them!

They should release whatever they deem relevant to the case, and only that.... unless they want to see the act played out to its tragic finale this time.
JMO

BWI, Sorry to hear of your trouble. Sounds like you made it thru the storm.

Stay well:blowkiss:

LOL... I never thought of that...it wouldn't surprise me if it's got 3 or 4 different handwritings on it. There's got to be a good reason the SA is trying to get it into evidence in the case. I really don't think they'd do it just to embarass George. Why would they want to do that?

I think it has some of the family secrets in it which does apply to the case.

After watching Lee on a number of occasions, I am not sure he is not mentally retarded or autistic. He has the facial effects of a high functioning autistic adult many times. His movements, walk and other things seem to be very uncoordinated also. If he is, that would explain many of his inappropriate answers and inability to "focus" on the issues and why the family keeps so many secrets.

The Anthony's aren't worried about being embarrassed.

George was walking and talking, not minutes from death. Transporting him in a police car could have saved time since an ambulance was not already on scene.

Of course. I'm sure many "mental health" cases are transported to hospital by police when they can walk, talk etc. Different situation if they think someone's in medical danger and require urgent treatment, if for example, they had recently downed a bottle or 2 of pills. But I doubt ambulances are called for beer and pizza much.

I don't believe he was "moments from death" because they would have had the EMTs there pumping his stomach. They would NEVER have taken the liability of such an act. He was not in a life threatening situation at all in my opinion. You don't die from blood pressure pills and a six pack of beer. Give me a break !!

It was all a farce in my opinion and evidently LE thinks so too and the note needs to be released.

Sounds like BC is taking lessons from JB

Yep. Maybe he'll get some real clients one day like JB too. At least JB seems to have run some cases before this and appears to have other court commitments going on. BC seems to have time to be a full time babysitter, even offering to provide care for GA. Guess he can add nurse to his resume now.

I wonder if GA is truly the one who dosen't want this released. Maybe CA is upset by what GA wrote while out of her control and she is the one who is fighting viewing by the public.

The Ants think that LE is sittin there with the soul purpose of embarrassing the Ants. They embarrass themselves and don't even know it. Same as chewing the gum in court. They don't have to follow the rules and when they run across a "RULE" they don't like then they start hollerin like stick pigs. Dam, next time a cops tries any B.S. with me I think I'll try that stunt.

Maybe BC will have a wad of gum in his mouth at his next public appearance....lol. It seems like he's scared they will fire him, otherwise I can't see why he wouldn't tell them it was inappropriate and to spit it out. He's got them all dressed up in fancy duds, she's majorly made up and hair done, but he doesn't tell them to spit out their gum? Odd imo.

I wonder if GA is truly the one who dosen't want this released. Maybe CA is upset by what GA wrote while out of her control and she is the one who is fighting viewing by the public.

That is a really good point for consideration, Paintr.

I think it has some of the family secrets in it which does apply to the case.

After watching Lee on a number of occasions, I am not sure he is not mentally retarded or autistic. He has the facial effects of a high functioning autistic adult many times. His movements, walk and other things seem to be very uncoordinated also. If he is, that would explain many of his inappropriate answers and inability to "focus" on the issues and why the family keeps so many secrets.

Forgive me for chuckling as I know that none of those problems are funny for anyone..I guess it must be the lack of info coming out or something because while reading this the only picture I could see was those darn knee socks! Obviously he can't keep focus for long or he would find the ankle socks..:blushing:

I don't want to see the suicide note either. It is the thousand other pages I want to see.
I wonder though, how Conway knows that this letter is in the next group of documents to come out?
You don't want to read it?? What if it says that deep in his heart he knows that his daughter did this crime. What if he goes on to say that the evidence is pointing to his daughter and he knows her temper, he knows she wanted CA to babysit all the time and that this one time CA said no she wouldn't do it anymore. Huh? What if he is accusing his daughter of murder and says he knows everything out of her mouth is a lie.

That is a really good point for consideration, Paintr.

Having the same attorny complicates matters. If G & C have different wants,requests, needs, whose horse is BC backing in the race?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back