2009.03.04 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG saying KC siphoned gas out of her parent's car tank. Dang, wish we had a photo of that so we could compare it to the "bad picture" in the bad picture thread in the PL. lol

lololol....you kill me. :clap:

Nancy not happy with this guy talking about depression and possible post partum. He is reminding NG about the fact that KC wanted to have herself committed in the past.

But wait a minute, what does KC having post-partum depression (cough) or any mental illness have to do with Zanny killing Caylee? Of course I'm being facetious, but really - how can the defense ask the jury to consider KC is mentally ill while still pointing the finger at every other person who knew her and one who doesn't even exist?

Ohhh....I get it, she'll admit she's Zanny, break out all the proof, claim she's ill, needs empathy and therapy in a mental facility not LWOP in general population. Ok, got it.

I think they said 1,000 pages. If that's one photo per page, it might be just the photos.

Well a picture is worth a thousand words so this should be pretty interesting. :eek:

Unfiltered photo - clothed
Filtered photo - naughty bits

I doubt the filtered photos will be released to the public.

JB will allow them to be released for money and they'll appear in Hustler's hottest matricidal moms! issue. :crazy:

But wait a minute, what does KC having post-partum depression (cough) or any mental illness have to do with Zanny killing Caylee? Of course I'm being facetious, but really - how can the defense ask the jury to consider KC is mentally ill while still pointing the finger at every other person who knew her and one who doesn't even exist?

Ohhh....I get it, she'll admit she's Zanny, break out all the proof, claim she's ill, needs empathy and therapy in a mental facility not LWOP in general population. Ok, got it.

Exactly! She either did it because she is mental, or Zanny did it to get back at her?
Can't be both ways! What comes to mind is the one hearing where Baez made the comment that he thought it was something that OCSD only investigated on ZG! LOL

He objected a lot but then went on to let him answer. This was one of the few questions he wouldn't let him say a word.

But Lee started to answer it..then stopped.
I believe he said he had a suspicion...or he knew but not 100 percent or something. I'll have to check...

NG saying KC siphoned gas out of her parent's car tank. Dang, wish we had a photo of that so we could compare it to the "bad picture" in the bad picture thread in the PL. lol

Trust me, there are enough pictures in "that kind" of pose, that a side by side example to the "bad picture" can be done. She seems to like that pose.She seems to "resemble" that pose.

I believe he said he had a suspicion...or he knew but not 100 percent or something. I'll have to check...

I remember it clearly because I picked up on a huge level of deception on his face when he heard the question. LA responded that he "couldn't say with 100% certainty" who Caylee's father was, but before he even got the word certainty out of his mouth he was looking to his lawyer as if this was one of the questions they had discussed before would be objected to.

I also believe, in my own cynical opinion only, that LA rehearsed answering that question the way he began too before it was objected. LA would think it clever to truthfully say he doesn't know "with 100% certainty" who Caylee's father was because a DNA test would only be around 99.99% accurate.:rolleyes: moo

Postpartum depression is different for everyone, I'm sure.

When I had postpartum depression, news stories like this one had me crying for days. Children being harmed sent me into sleepless nights, crying bouts ... an outpouring of empathy.

A friend who had postpartum depression was terrified she would accidentally hurt her daughter - dropping her, falling asleep nursing, etc.

There are many possible manifestations, I'm sure.

I don't think any of them include partying, thievery, and shopping for underwear and beer.

But - hey - I'm no expert.

If that's the way it went down it might be because his lawyer doesn't want him to open himself to a lawsuit from anyone he names. :cow:

The DP qualified lawyer is talking about PPD and mental illness; the new lawyer just brought in from California specializes in accident reconstruction; LA says Casey lied to LE in her interview and Caylee was really taken from Blanchard Park ~ I have a feeling it's going to be the traditional 'spaghetti defense' where everything's thrown against the wall to see what sticks!! :crazy: MOO

ng saying kc siphoned gas out of her parent's car tank. Dang, wish we had a photo of that so we could compare it to the "bad picture" in the bad picture thread in the pl. Lol

lmao

If that's the way it went down it might be because his lawyer doesn't want him to open himself to a lawsuit from anyone he names. :cow:
You're probably right ~ I didn't think he'd actually started an answer where he was going to name anyone though. :waitasec:

Nancy's on again for anybody who missed her the first time!

I'm saying goodnight though! :seeya:

Nancy's on again for anybody who missed her the first time!

I'm saying goodnight though! :seeya:

I'm watching again in hopes of getting the list of the stuff to be released soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea