2009.03.04 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terence Lenamon talking about KC's mental health, mentioned post-partum depression. He said that young women having their first child is when some of these illnesses start becoming obvious.

He wrote a brief outlining the defense's stance against DP. He stated PPD and bi-polar disorder as two of the reasons she should not face DP. He was on last night.

So the only things in the doc dump will be pictures?

I think there's more than pictures, but NG started talking about the expected pictures and didn't come back to what else is expected in the doc dump

Nancy not happy with this guy talking about depression and possible post partum. He is reminding NG about the fact that KC wanted to have herself committed in the past.

Nancy saying KC is nothing but a party girl.

Can post partum depression last almost 3 years though?

I will be so furious if she gets off because she's being bi-polar. I suffered from that for years after my DD was born and I didn't murder her or her brother.

Defense wants access to computer of former lover, RM.

JB still hasn't picked up the jail video of Casey when Caylee's remains were found.
I think he won't pick it up because then WE will get to see it. He doesn't need to see it, and he wants to protect Casey.

Now talking about poor little Adji (sp?). It's such a shame...he's had almost zero coverage.

Talking about civil lawsuit. John Morgan saying a question was asked, with photo attached, is this ZG who took Caylee? No answer from Casey; pleads 5th.

State has until trial to seek DP. Would delay trial significantly because DP qualified attorney would have to step in to represent Casey, per expert.

KC pleaded the 5th on all questions except name and address...if you plead the 5th you have to answer all questions with the 5th...if you answer one question, the 5th goes out the window.

KC pleaded the 5th on all questions except name and address...if you plead the 5th you have to answer all questions with the 5th...if you answer one question, the 5th goes out the window.
Good point and I don't remember Nancy mentioning that little detail.

Mine lasted 2 years and ended up with my being bi-polar and eventually went away at about 3yrs.

Awe...I'm really sorry you had to suffer. I don't have any experience with it so I don't know much about it. If she was suffereing from Post pardum would she be able to party like she did?

And I'd like to know if she ever showed any signs of PPD during that time. :confused:

From all the photos it doesn't appear she was depressed in any way, shape or form! I doubt it will fly with a jury.

Awe...I'm really sorry you had to suffer. I don't have any experience with it so I don't know much about it. If she was suffereing from Post pardum would she be able to party like she did?

LOL...I answered before you asked :) Thank you!! It was terrible and I was soooo depressed with PPD. Then I became bi-polar and I alternated between being a manic lunatic to being completely depressed and crying. That was scary. It's very apparent to those around you when you're bi-polar. The moods are so extreme it would be hard not to notice.

From all the photos it doesn't appear she was depressed in any way, shape or form! I doubt it will fly with a jury.
I agree! I don't see signs of anything other than a sociopath. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members