2009.03.04 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG saying the identity of Caylee's father is more important now that the defense is pointing their finger at so many men KC has had relationships with.

I wonder if Casey had a busy night the second week of December 2004 and didn't realize she was expecting til late January (which could be 20-30 guys later :crazy:) and truly has no idea who the daddy is.

Someone call Maury. He could use the ratings now. Jerry would turn it down as this show is already a circus.

Kathy Belich................hoping new document dump in the next 24 hours. How much info did Lee know. A lot of stuff coming. Things taken from Anthony home.
I am late on NG tonight, do you mean the things they took from the home will be in the next doc dump ?

They also said a "death penalty" qualified jury would take much longer to seat.

playing the tape of Cindy telling LE that zanny is either JG or Amy

Showing clip of CA telling LE all her theories as to who might be Zanny...Jesse, Amy, etc. etc.

It sure does.

I'm glad though that the part of the civil depo where LA's attorney refused to let him answer question about Caylee's father was brought up. :waitasec:

I wonder if anyone in that faimly even knows who Caylees father is?? I think the only one who might even know is KC, but then she would be digging in thier pockets for support money

I am late on NG tonight, do you mean the things they took from the home will be in the next doc dump ?

From what was said.......it sounds like pictures of the items taken from the Anthony home.

hogwash...why then did KC never claim she handed Caylee off to RM? this won't fly.

No it won't, especially if no sign of RM is at the dumping site and it's not HIS car that a dead body was in or had a trunk that had been saturated with chloroform. So there. LOL.

Caller asking if there's anyway they can tell if Lee lied during his depo, if he perjured himself.

Commercial.

Showing clip of CA telling LE all her theories as to who might be Zanny...Jesse, Amy, etc. etc.

Did CA mention KC?? I think SHE is Nanny, I have thought all along that KC has thought more of herself as Nanny than mom, CA was more of a mom to Caylee than KC

I wonder if anyone in that faimly even knows who Caylees father is?? I think the only one who might even know is KC, but then she would be digging in thier pockets for support money
Well, what was strange to me is he was allowed to answer a lot of questions that went beyond identifying ZG, but his attorney objects when he's asked about if he knows who Caylee's dad is. Just interesting, imo!!

Well, what was strange to me is he was allowed to answer a lot of questions that went beyond identifying ZG, but his attorney objects when he's asked about if he knows who Caylee's dad is. Just interesting, imo!!

He objected a lot but then went on to let him answer. This was one of the few questions he wouldn't let him say a word.

Very intresting, Ive not listened to Lees depo, guess I should LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member