2009.03.10 - Hand Written Note From Tot Mom in Response to Pros. Motion

This makes me so angry....The media is giving this...person....and I use the term loosely here... Casey Anthony exactly what she wants....she is basically giving everyone the finger by that response....the media should NOT post, write, televise anything that this.....person.....wants said. If she wants to talk it should be on the witness stand telling everyone what exactly happened to her daughter....no one should want to hear anything else from her. Haven't we had to listen to enough nonsense from this psycho? I know I don't want to hear anymore from her....or her family for that matter either...don't get me started on their theatrics.
Yes I agree with you, tvc. This evil b has gotten far too much air time. And this entire sad story really should have stayed focused on Caylee.

Any lawyers here? Did she give up any rights by responding in her own handwriting?

So, n'other words, this is all because she didn't confess like a good murderer.

Note to self: Don't go to this site til my dinner digests a bit more.

It's not you folks, I luv you'se guys.

It's the Anthony's. At least they prove that my family wasn't really all that disfunctional at all!

The State Attorney claims that JB is not acting in KC's best interest because the SA believes that a confession is in her best interest and that she should not present her defense in court at trial. I guess every defense attorney who takes criminal cases to trial can be accused of the same as far as the State is concerned.

Well, too bad. Just because the State wants to convict KC the easy way doesnt' mean that she has to follow their strategy to put her in jail. She is entitled to force the SA to prove the State's case against her and to present a defense to the State's case. Because she refuses to let the SA determine her defense strategy, the SA is attacking her attorney. To me, this is beyond low. KC is right, they are making a mountain out of JB's payments or lack thereof because KC and JB won't succumb to pressure to plea.

She is not required to make it easy on the State.

Even if you hate her, she is still entitled to have the attorney of her choice represent her and it is not the State's duty to attack the attorney of choice. And if you ask me, the SA is responding this way because KC will not plea. So, the State is trying to take her attorney out of the picture. This goes against everything that is emodied in the right to counsel and a fair trial.

She is on trial, not JB.
Yes everyone has rights but I know for sure if I haven't held a job since 2006....I doubt highly if I'd be able to "afford" all this legal help and high profile experts...we'd all like to know how she's paying her legal fees to make sure that she isn't profiting off of her dead baby...especially those of us who believe she commited the crime....I mean heck...I'm still trying to understand how she was able to afford a nanny...????????maybe she should answer this question first....

Talking head said he just got off the phone with Baez and he said that Casey could not do anything but take the motion personally because the Pros said that she has gone from pauper to Princess while behind bars.
Guess that ticked her off since she always protrayed herself as someone with a career and a nanny.
Casey can't take the truth let alone tell the truth.

But, if true, for her to react 'tit-for-tat' is not only childish and silly but --- further damages her image in the public's opinion -- as if it isn't destroyed already.

Just like CA, KC is fanning the flames of the fire and rather than rise above it, as she should do, she is taking the bait and reacting.

KC does not 'act' like she is innocent and will not earn the sympathy of the Jury -- which is critical to find the one Juror.

This makes me so angry....The media is giving this...person....and I use the term loosely here... Casey Anthony exactly what she wants....she is basically giving everyone the finger by that response....the media should NOT post, write, televise anything that this.....person.....wants said. If she wants to talk it should be on the witness stand telling everyone what exactly happened to her daughter....no one should want to hear anything else from her. Haven't we had to listen to enough nonsense from this psycho? I know I don't want to hear anymore from her....or her family for that matter either...don't get me started on their theatrics.

(mybold)

Thank you! If she wants to testify, do it in a court of law if she is innocent. I would love for her to enlighten me on how her daughter's dead, decomposing body ended up in the trunk of her car and then discovered down the road a piece from her from her home tripple bagged...:furious:

And being the upstanding, honest, and moral young woman she is... of course, we all believe her!:rolleyes:

Well it certainly spun a 180 degrees. Here I was going with the physical evidence, the statements of those who knew her, and common sense. But now I see the light and see the innocent woman being persecuted for our entertainment. I am going to head right and start a march on the capital demanding her release. Certainly wouldn't be able to rest tonight knowing she might spend another moment in jail. :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Quote from the Orlando Sentinel "The state attorney's office has no record of a formal plea offer in Casey Anthony's case, "

Exactly, and unfortunately if there is a plea deal floating around out there and she hasn't taken it, then she is perhaps even less intelligent then we thought. Yes, writing that in caps is really going to get someone thinking..."Well she says she didn't do it. Now that changes everything." lol

I don't think that Casey will ever consider taking a plea. She maintains her innocense and is sticking to the Nanny story. She believes she is going to walk right out of that courthouse after the trial. No pleas for this monster.

Since JB let her write this and submitted it to court, doesnt this throw out any future "ok i did it, but it was an accident" theory? She just said in legal papers I DID NOT DO IT. They are really dumb to stick with the nanny story.

Oooops, What a Mistake, a big Mistake!

According to JVM, Baez just filed his response to the Pros in regards to thier motion filed to discover where she is getting her cash for her team.
Casey wrote in effect that the Pros. is angry with her for NOT taking a plea deal for a "crime that I DID NOT COMMIT."

Interesting...

WELL, THERE GOES THE ACCIDENT THEORY. Now we have it written in her own scrawl how she did not take the PLEA DEAL for a crime "I did NOT COMMIT". Essentially, now Casey is "on the record".

Ha! The plea deal was for "accident". So, I guess they are still going with the ImagiNanny! LOL!

I'm sorry but it's STUPID in my opinion to cut off your avenues in a defense even before trial. They are slowly but surely digging her grave (i.e., digging her into this Nanny defense which is BEYOND STUPID).

Since JB let her write this and submitted it to court, doesnt this throw out any future "ok i did it, but it was an accident" theory? She just said in legal papers I DID NOT DO IT. They are really dumb to stick with the nanny story.

It is beyond my comprehension that they are still sticking to that story, it is unbelievable, has been debunked by LE and even her own family. For crissakes they had never heard of the woman, let alone laid eyes on her. Caylee never talked about her, there is NO RECORD OR DOCUMENTATION of any existance, payment for services, or telecommunications with this ghost!

WELL, THERE GOES THE ACCIDENT THEORY. Now we have it written in her own scrawl how she did not take the PLEA DEAL for a crime "I did NOT COMMIT". Essentially, now Casey is "on the record".

Ha! The plea deal was for "accident". So, I guess they are still going with the ImagiNanny! LOL!

I'm sorry but it's STUPID in my opinion to cut off your avenues in a defense even before trial. They are slowly but surely digging her grave (i.e., digging her into this Nanny defense which is BEYOND STUPID).

AND she's agreeing with the state it was NO ACCIDENT but a CRIME...........!!!

Talking head said he just got off the phone with Baez and he said that Casey could not do anything but take the motion personally because the Pros said that she has gone from pauper to Princess while behind bars.
Guess that ticked her off since she always protrayed herself as someone with a career and a nanny.
Casey can't take the truth let alone tell the truth.

It's HIS JOB to cover for her when she "takes things personally". Give me a BREAK. You don't let your client go off the reservation. If she scrawled that crap on there, well, he LET/allowed her do it. They are both made for each other!

It is beyond my comprehension that they are still sticking to that story, it is unbelievable, has been debunked by LE and even her own family. For crissakes they had never heard of the woman, let alone laid eyes on her. Caylee never talked about her, there is NO RECORD OR DOCUMENTATION of any existance, payment for services, or telecommunications with this ghost!

:woohoo:

Exactly! KC is a fool to think she can continue to fool anyone. Well except maybe her knucklehead lawyer.

They are going to introduce the Imagi-Nanny at trial, together with KC's Universal work friend, JL played by the real-life Juliette Lewis. They are casting KC's Imagi-friends in Hollywood over the next few weeks to pad out the Defense witness list. Samantha has already been cast. A true cast of Imagi-characters.

Stay posted!

KC wrote it because that's how KC has always managed her parents and friends.
KC has no clue how much that handwritten note could hurt her.

While I agree that Casey has "no clue" how much that handwritten sentence at the bottom of the Affidavit could hurt her, doesn't BAEZ?

I mean, come on! What was he thinking?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back