2009.03.14 Geraldo - Dr. Baden, Slip or Not on Chloroform In Caylee's hair test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we have some grey duct tape sitting near the sink in the kitchen at the moment, it's at least 2-3" wide, and there wouldn't be that much space between a 2 year olds mouth and nostrils.

It's post like yours that me slap myself on my forehead!!! :doh:

You are SO right! I imagined KC placing duct tape over Caylee's mouth, then a pillow over her face (ie-nose). Didn't even think or consider the width size of the duct tape itself. Maybe that's all it took? If the duct tape was placed BELOW her tiny nostrils, it may have hung down past her chin a 1/2"-1" or so. In a panic she may have been able to reach up and pull it off. So,,,this leads to me to an even more morbid thought, were Caylees arms and hands bound as well? Sorry.

Is anyone missing??? :crazy:For Hubby, Duct tape is the universal answer to anything! Even broken glasses.

Hey, if Duct Tape is THE answer often for both NASA and Marriages...shouldn't it be at least a revered as the cows in India?

Hey, if Duct Tape is THE answer often for both NASA and Marriages...shouldn't it be at least a revered as the cows in India?
Okay, I just checked, it's Tartan brand, and it's 2" wide, it's revered here!

Well for my Hubs ... it is called "100 mile an hour tape" (looks the same to me, as DT) ... Somehow, our ice maker is rigged with it and has worked for nearly a year ... I have learned ... "don't ask questions ... just be thankful!"

LOL

But traditional duct tape, I understand ... is also very versatile/durable ... there was even a girl in my oldest daughter's graduating class (high school) that fashioned her prom dress, 100%, from it!

So, yeah ... I'd probably trust my marriage to it~

:floorlaugh:

Yeah, NG is a bit behind. Her "Bombshells" are usually old news for us.

NO S$!!-

I've been complaining for days now (agreeing with other who complained FIRST) THAT aMERICAN tv IS getting Lamer with each passing day. Lots of channels to choose from, however, their airways are filled with "LIVE" pre-recorded shows...no REAL news again till 5:00 am...

Yesterday, ads for JVM's new HLN show heavily implyed revealing Caylee's Birth Daddy. Once the show arrived, all was "downplayed" and the BIG revelation was what all us WS's already knew, DNA testing HAD been done and Lee was ruled out as being Caylee's Bio Dad. Breaking News indeed....

On a REALLY sad and gruesome note, I could point out the problems with CNN/HLN by mentioning the horrible and untimely death of the great actor Natasha R. This poor woman LITERALLY died yesterday (an hour after receiving her head injury). Some few news channels reported her almost immediate "brain death" and yet others falsely kept this poor woman alive for like 36 more hours by reporting about her being hospitalized following an acciedent (we will keep you informed...)...Now THAT's ridiculous!

I'm going to respectfully ask for proof that the defense had physical possession of Caylee's remains. I did a bunch of forum sleuthing this morning and came up with info on their autopsy. It was done quickly at the funeral home by Dr. Spitz. The remains were inside the funeral home when he did his autopsy examination. They were not at a lab of their (defense) choice.

IIRC, the defense DID examine the remains at the funeral home.

However, at that point, the state HAD released the remains to the (defense) family. I believe if the defense wanted to, they could have taken the remains to the place of their choosing. The state was done.

Now, I don't know how this process would, if they could have just taken the remains to where they want or if they were to ask the family, if not formally, just out of respect. I just believe they could have done a lot more examination, had they chosen too.

-------------
I am having one he!! of a time.The page I gave is not the right one.It is best to google BodyFarm~go with wikipedeia search chloroform in Caylee anthony hair.There are a lot of pages but not all are authentic.I know I read it.Im still searching and now at least bookmarking!

They might have taken that article down after Dr. B's little slip . . .

IIRC, the defense DID examine the remains at the funeral home.

However, at that point, the state HAD released the remains to the (defense) family. I believe if the defense wanted to, they could have taken the remains to the place of their choosing. The state was done.

Now, I don't know how this process would, if they could have just taken the remains to where they want or if they were to ask the family, if not formally, just out of respect. I just believe they could have done a lot more examination, had they chosen too.

Human remains can only be physically released to a licensed funeral director......that person needs to be in control of the remains at all times. Usually, with remains in this condition, they can simply be examined right at the funeral home. Whomever wishes to exam the remains can go there. There are rooms much like Dr's examining rooms in which an exam can take place..

However, depending on the funeral director, the remains can be taken elsewhere for examination....as long as the funeral director is there and in control of the remains.

Having said that keep in mind that "releasing the remains to the family" only entails signing a paper. The remains can be examined at the coroner's office after they have been "released." (thanks to my cuz, the FD :blowkiss:)

Does anyone know if that is what was done?

Joan Rivers said they kept her alive so that her boys could see their mother. Perhaps some news channels chose to wait with that news in consideration for the family. Sometimes the news can be very intrusive to grieving families, especially the children. It takes time to contact family, etc. Not all elderly carry their cell phone.

They might have taken that article down after Dr. B's little slip . . .

---------------------
Tiki, it is possible they did. I have been looking! I know it was through wik.and a page about forensics.My big problem is I have a new computer and I.m not used to it.Had I used the webtv. I would have saved the page.I just kearned about bookmarking! There are thousands of pages,each more interesting than the one before.I'll be back!

I don't believe it was a Slip - I believe he has inside information. I want a trial that seeks justice for Caylee. And I hope he does not become part of KC's Defense - And this is why:

Judge blasts Spector defense for surprise testimony by prominent pathologist
By Harriet Ryan
Court TV---(below quotes from article)
http://www.saturdaynightsolution.com/trials/spector/081407_ctv.html
LOS ANGELES — An angry judge castigated Phil Spector's defense team Tuesday for what he said was "tactical, knowing" misconduct involving a new theory of an actress's death developed by a key defense expert witness, the renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden.
Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Larry Fidler said the music legend's defense had purposefully concealed the theory, which offers an innocuous explanation for blood on Spector's clothing, until Baden revealed it to jurors on the witness stand, taking the prosecution by surprise. The law requires both sides to notify each other of evidence in advance.
"I want to make it very clear there is a deliberate and knowing violation of discovery," Fidler told the lawyers.
Fidler interrupted Baden's much-anticipated testimony soon after he laid out the new theory and held a special hearing outside the presence of jurors. The judge precluded the defense from questioning the expert further about the theory, which holds that Lana Clarkson survived a gunshot wound for several minutes.
His condemnation of Spector's legal team was heightened by the fact that Baden's wife, Linda Kenney-Baden, is one of the defense attorneys. Kenney-Baden has been ill for two weeks and was not in court Tuesday.
Fidler indicated he may sanction the defense by giving a special jury instruction detailing their violation. He said he will reserve the decision until the completion of the pathologist's testimony.

(bolded by me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member