2009.03.14 Geraldo - Dr. Baden, Slip or Not on Chloroform In Caylee's hair test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked all over the site, I can't find ANYTHING!

To get URL, just go back to the page you were on and right click on the http:// adress. On the pop up menu click on copy then click on the link symbol in the reply box - paste or type the link in the box that pops up.

Or you can copy by hitting Ctrl plus c
and paste by hittin CTRL plus vIf it doesn't work for you, just type the url in your post. I and others, I think, would like to read the article.

Could you be a little more clear?

----------------
Curious,check out the body Farm.There is an article about Caylee.They state she had chloroform in her hair.I dont know how to get the urls'yet. I think the article was uhder Forensics,they mention the car also,

bold by me

This is very, very important, so I hope someone will provide a direct link.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/17/ng.01.html
I can totally imagine that out of her frustration at not having anyone to watch Caylee she
could have given her some medicine to put her asleep, left her sleeping in the car somewhere
and when she returned Caylee was unconscious and unrevivable--she could have successfully pulled this off before. Maybe she even tried some CPR, etc. to no avail. She made some calls to parents and boyfriend but couldn't reach them. So, she decides to handle things her own way.

snipped

I hate to take this thread in a direction we've already discussed many times, but this was no accident. If it was, KC wouldn't have gone out partying, slutting it up with other women and having a blast. You don't kill someone by accident and go on with your life as if nothing happened.

I find it hard to believe that a child that age was waking up in a trunk with her mouth taped and didn't tell. We have a child that age here. We keep saying that at this age they are starting to tell stuff that is happening in their life, people they are seeing, etc. so KC wasn't going to be able to do a lot of the stuff she was doing and lying about in front of the child for much longer. If I took our almost three year old and parked around the house and sat on the phone yet had told someone I was going to work she would question it. She knows where everyone works when she turns down the street. They aren't totally accurate about everything but they get most of it very right. Our child here who is almost three will tell stuff on others and she gets indignant if someone does something she doesn't like. If you ask her if she played with her friends she will say who, etc. If she was getting headaches, etc. she would be telling that. I do think she was doing something to that child though because where did she go with her in the middle of the night when CA says she never brought her home in the middle of the night.

snipped

I hate to take this thread in a direction we've already discussed many times, but this was no accident. If it was, KC wouldn't have gone out partying, slutting it up with other women and having a blast. You don't kill someone by accident and go on with your life as if nothing happened.
That's it in a nutshell. There was no devistation nor concern in regard to Caylee. From day (thirty) one.

Could you be a little more clear?

I don't know how else to say it, but I'lif you can ask me a question I'll try to answer it

Also, I saw her post on another thread that said she didn't remember where she read it.

I spent some time looking for it, too, with no results.

Tonight on Geraldo, GR spoke of 2 separate LE interviews of Officer Cain, each within 6 hours of each other. GR said why did LE have Cain come back 6hrs. later to change his story. Where he got the information, I'm not sure, but it's possible that he learned of this from Baez's deposition of Cain last week. Anyway, GR stated that the prosecution was covering up for a changing story from Cain regarding meeting Kronk on Suburban. He said that the first version of Cain's story puts Kronk five feet behind Cain as Cain examined a bag and found nothing. GR states that in Cain's 2nd version of that day, that Kronk remained at the side of the road. I was wanting to scream at the TV because GR was claiming that the prosecution shouldn't be doing such underhanded things to cover up Cain's story. Then K. Guilfoyle agreed with GR (which totally shocked me, since she is a prosecutor), and went on to say that she thought that the defense also had every right to be in on Dr. G's autopsy. Guess KG is drinking the koolaid too! :rolleyes:

i think IF they had an ID on the body the defense MAY have been allowed to observe. however - there was no ID - and in the off chance it wasn’t Caylee - why would strangers be allowed to watch the autopsy of a small child?

I believe it was suffocation, not smothering. I think Casey Chloroformed her with a rag, then duct taped her mouth, and maybe nostrils closed, and poor little Caylee was never able to breath again.

i think she suffocated her as well.

something else i have always thought about its the height of the duct tape and an almost 3 year olds face...wouldnt it cover the mouth and nose?

Summary of what NG & Posey speculated (in 486 words) by BJB (in 12 words).

IF Casey used chloroform repeatedly it might show up in the hair.

Well....duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :doh:

Hey - that's a (486-12)= 474/486*100 = 97.5% reduction in reading mat'l :)

FWIW: Link to the "All About Chloroform #2" thread here. (37 pages for your reading pleasure).

:floorlaugh:

Yeah, NG is a bit behind. Her "Bombshells" are usually old news for us.

Did the body farm get the hair for testing? I thought that one hair from the trunk went to Quantico?
-------------------------
The car and death band hair wentt to BF.all dna went to Quantico.I'll look for the article or section it is in.

snipped

Hi! The post of mine you quote, I made in AUGUST, at the beginning of this debacle. The point, which I bolded, was that she could have used the substance (chloroform) repeatedly with some success according to HER plans. Then, one day, she actually ends up killing her child--I don't think that is considered an accident. Thus, I reference, the NG show and the Dr.'s word: chronicity.

bold by me

This is very, very important, so I hope someone will provide a direct link.[/QUOTE--------------
Oh Dear God I forgot how to get the link...google the BodyFarm,then search chloroform in Caylees hair..I'm praying it comes up for you and I'm going back.There is an article about Dr.Baden and test.

i think she suffocated her as well.

something else i have always thought about its the height of the duct tape and an almost 3 year olds face...wouldnt it cover the mouth and nose?
Yeah, we have some grey duct tape sitting near the sink in the kitchen at the moment, it's at least 2-3" wide, and there wouldn't be that much space between a 2 year olds mouth and nostrils.

Yeah, we have some grey duct tape sitting near the sink in the kitchen at the moment, it's at least 2-3" wide, and there wouldn't be that much space between a 2 year olds mouth and nostrils.

Uh Oh :eek: I hope no one p*ssed you off!:crazy::crazy:

Here's her other post - #2 on this thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81627

Nore, if you're out there, please help us :confused:

-------------
I am having one he!! of a time.The page I gave is not the right one.It is best to google BodyFarm~go with wikipedeia search chloroform in Caylee anthony hair.There are a lot of pages but not all are authentic.I know I read it.Im still searching and now at least bookmarking!

-------------
I am having one he!! of a time.The page I gave is not the right one.It is best to google BodyFarm~go with wikipedeia search chloroform in Caylee anthony hair.There are a lot of pages but not all are authentic.I know I read it.Im still searching and now at least bookmarking!

Did you look in your history???

Uh Oh :eek: I hope no one p*ssed you off!:crazy::crazy:
Is anyone missing??? :crazy:For Hubby, Duct tape is the universal answer to anything! Even broken glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member