2009.03.20 Document Release

I'm loving this woman. Sure makes me miss my grandmother.

Yuri: What do you think it's going to take for Casey to tell anyone what happened?

Shirley: She probably needs somebody to threaten her, personally. Uh, uh, you know I hate to think of her being put in a jail with them women that's going to beat the hell out of her, but it might do her some good.

So far...
CC did not give Casey any xanex - smoked a little weed. Peer pressure. New to smoking weed. Heard noises coming from bedroom when "TL and CA were sleeping together." ( I do not call that sleeping) LOL

JH - barely knew her at all, did not hang out with her in school. Popular for her grade/class. Big smile, friendly, not known to have a "bad reputation" not known to be a party girl or drinker.. Got a mass text message from her about going to fusion

SP - (i am still reading.) So far, her cat is missing and the elec is out.. and the first part of the interview regarding the CAT is FUNNY!!

I'm loving this woman. Sure makes me miss my grandmother.

Yuri: What do you think it's going to take for Casey to tell anyone what happened?

Shirley: She probably needs somebody to threaten her, personally. Uh, uh, you know I hate to think of her being put in a jail with them women that's going to beat the hell out of her, but it might do her some good.

Best interview I have read yet...

Shirley needs her own thread that woman is hilarious!

Say want you want about Cindy.. I HAVE NO DOUBT she loves little Caylee.. and she was the only bright spot in that child's life.

YM: If anyone knows your daughter it's going to be you.
SP Yes
YM And
SP She would give her life for Caylee.
YM And
SP So start right there.
YM There is no question about that

Then SP says if Cindy was out of control for one reason.. "If she doesn't believe Casey... then Caylee's dead."

I am more convinced more than ever the A's have excepted Casey as the murderer of their granddaughter and they probably are blaming themselves so... in turn they are "forgiving" Casey "because it was their fault"
SO SAD....

I love me some Shirley P.

When she interjects mid sentence and asks the detectives if they smelled burning wires I just about keeled over. Reminds me of my oma.

SP states "First time Casey stole money was on Caylee's second birthday" Refer: August 9, 2007

Casey took a check out of Grandma's checkbook. Check was for $54.00 dollars spent at Publix.

Second time in the Spring of 2008 she took 354.00. Used it at ATT. She immediately closed the account.

P.6 of CC's interview-Casey said she and her mom were always at each other's throats. Ironic use of terms, considering LA's assertion that CA had her hands around KC's neck during the BIG fight...

SP also used the word strangle...something about how she could have strangled Casey. That made me cringe and feel a bit sick.

"...I think I'd have strangled her and you'd have me up for something..."

Makes me wonder if SP had heard about the strangling incident, or why in the world she'd say such a thing? Was strangling a way this family dealt with each other when angry?

ETA to quote - page 39 of SP interview

Anyone else notice that June 18th appears to be missing from the cell phone logs?

Gotta love this....

"they'd talke about Zanny. At first, being hard of hearing, I thought they was talking about Danny."

DANNY... DANNY THE NANNY..

I love SP!!!

I want to send Shirley a fruit basket or something, she's so cute!

I find it strange in CC's interview when they ask for name and date of birth CC says CC and "Sept, um not September, July..." What is up with that?!

"Why do you think they call it dope?" ;)

While I agree that it was nice to see an A more concerned about Caylee than Casey (SP), I can't help but wonder if Cindy is a bit of a mini SP. It seemed to me SP really wanted to cover for Cindy's lies when talking to LE, including the lie about Casey not being pregnant at 7 months.

I agree!

She asked the detectives "I have a cat?" after mentioning to them earlier that it was lost and meowing.

I immediately thought this woman is SENILE & this interview would be worthless but as it went along I realized she's not..I think what happened there, since she's hard of hearing, was her just repeating what she thought was a Q (do you have a cat?) from one of the them..Make sense?

Say want you want about Cindy.. I HAVE NO DOUBT she loves little Caylee.. and she was the only bright spot in that child's life.

YM: If anyone knows your daughter it's going to be you.
SP Yes
YM And
SP She would give her life for Caylee.
YM And
SP So start right there.
YM There is no question about that

Then SP says if Cindy was out of control for one reason.. "If she doesn't believe Casey... then Caylee's dead."

I am more convinced more than ever the A's have excepted Casey as the murderer of their granddaughter and they probably are blaming themselves so... in turn they are "forgiving" Casey "because it was their fault"
SO SAD....

Then why are still trying to throw people under the bus and GA wanting a gun to teach her friends a lesson? They not only don't think it's their fault, they don't think it's Casey's either.

While I agree that it was nice to see an A more concerned about Caylee than Casey (SP), I can't help but wonder if Cindy is a bit of a mini SP. It seemed to me SP really wanted to cover for Cindy's lies when talking to LE, including the lie about Casey not being pregnant at 7 months.

Yes, she didn't want to go where Rick did. LE said what Rick said was true. But Shirley went ahead and denied the fight on June 15th and barely admited that Casey was obviously pregnant, and danced around the issue of GA throwing his dad through a window. Rick stated in his online posts that he got his information from his mom. Shirley is in between a rock and a hard place.

Am I missing something? I think we've already seen most of these documents in a previous document dump...anyone agree?

It all seems like very old news to me

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back