2009.03.20 Document Release

In the JH interview he talks about his friend Gabriel F. - who was an "unknown" for me in KC's texts.

Apparently KC would mass text JH and GF after seeing them at ale house. I am thinking the back and forth conversation btw GF and KC was him writing back after the mass texts about Fusion. But to really see that, we'd have to look at the Ping/Cell logs to see.

Am I missing something? I think we've already seen most of these documents in a previous document dump...anyone agree?

It all seems like very old news to me

The interviews with CAs co-workers and with Melina are old- I haven't seen this JH one, or the SP one. And I believe there are 2 new evidence reports. I could be wrong though

I'm loving this woman. Sure makes me miss my grandmother.

Yuri: What do you think it's going to take for Casey to tell anyone what happened?

Shirley: She probably needs somebody to threaten her, personally. Uh, uh, you know I hate to think of her being put in a jail with them women that's going to beat the hell out of her, but it might do her some good.

That was my favorite part! Made me laugh out loud.

I immediately thought this woman is SENILE & this interview would be worthless but as it went along I realized she's not..I think what happened there, since she's hard of hearing, was her just repeating what she thought was a Q (do you have a cat?) from one of the them..Make sense?

LOL! Yes, makes total sense. I'm glad I understood it the funnier way though first:) Thanks.

"Why do you think they call it dope?" ;)

CC can thank KC for the whole world knowing about his drug use & no doubt is pretty pissed off right now..I'm not sure how his relationship with TL can survive even tho it's not his fault he hooked up with a psycho murderer!

The interviews with CAs co-workers and with Melina are old- I haven't seen this JH one, or the SP one. And I believe there are 2 new evidence reports. I could be wrong though

The one with DC was previously released as well.

Then why are still trying to throw people under the bus and GA wanting a gun to teach her friends a lesson? They not only don't think it's their fault, they don't think it's Casey's either.

Must have missed this...Can you give more details?

TIA!:)

I'm pretty sure I saw the JH one as well...it was lumped in with his parents interview last doc dump.

It all seems so familiar. I wonder why they keep releasing doc's they've already released?

Must have missed this...Can you give more details?

TIA!:)

It was in GA's suicide note. IIRC, KathiB or another reporter was able to look at GA's suicide note before the judge ruled that it wouldn't be released.

I'm pretty sure I saw the JH one as well...it was lumped in with his parents interview last doc dump.

It all seems so familiar. I wonder why they keep releasing doc's they've already released?

So far the only new thing I see is this second interview with Shirley. You'd think the media would recognize these.

So far the only new thing I see is this second interview with Shirley. You'd think the media would recognize these.

Did you see the stuff about the frozen snake before? I'm just really puzzled by that info... Waiting to hear from WSers about this...:)

I had gremlins in my laptop during the last doc. dump and prob. missed lots of stuff:eek:

It was in GA's suicide note. IIRC, KathiB or another reporter was able to look at GA's suicide note before the judge ruled that it wouldn't be released.

I didn't know anyone actually looked at the note..Thanks for the info! :)

:sick:
I didn't know anyone actually looked at the note..Thanks for the info! :)

what bothers me the most is that darn quote "teach them a lesson"--I mean isn't that was "Zanny" said as well....come lets get real....

Did you see the stuff about the frozen snake before? I'm just really puzzled by that info... Waiting to hear from WSers about this...:)

I had gremlins in my laptop during the last doc. dump and prob. missed lots of stuff:eek:

IIRC, the frozen snake comes from RK looking at the remains site with co-workers. RK was showing them where he thought he saw something. They saw a snake and turned back but one of them collected the snake and froze it...can't imagine why but it's probably in the interview. Going to look for the link BRB

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

pg 3382-3383 8/11/08 DD with RK at remains site

I think they just upload and run with it from there...hoping they're the first to break something "new."

(Page 5182) Shirley P: "I don't not want to think that Casey, or that Caylee isn't alive, but I just wondered if she hated her mom more than she loved Caylee."

I just read that as well...that was a very chilling statement and probably one of the most profound in everything I've read. Something had to kick that into her head...sad.

Do you think the snake was brought in for questioning to see if he was, indeed, the snake witnessed by the officer in question? :D:dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back