2009.03.23 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sent Art Harris an email pointing out the two inconsistincies that Ron had on Nancy Grace's show. Someone on Websleuths had pointed it out when the show with his interview aired. I want Nancy to hear about that ever since and I have been trying to do everything in my power to get someone to point that out to her. Hopefully he will get the email's I sent him.

And Haliegh's top was there because Haleigh tossed it there. The kids were taking care of themselves because Misty passed out.
It would make a lot more sense than trying to imply the abductor took it off her on his way out the back door. MOO

If you want to review the video shown tonight on NG with Misty's mom and her Sister Inlaw, Lindsy the link was posted up in Media links thread.

Video:
http://www.artharris.com/

It's possible that she is just ashamed that the kids were taking care of themselves, not that she had anything to do with Haliegh's disappearance.

Isn't it?

IMO, she wouldn't put herself through 30 hours of LE questioning because she was ashamed. She would put herself through that if she murdered Haleigh.

Misty offers up to much TMI that doesn't match up. The blankets for example. I don't think there was any leaving of the house or anything. It's probably as simple as Caylee wet the bed and Misty lost it on her. Alot of kids are beaten and murdered over bedwetting and potty training. Or if there was bouncing on the couch, Misty didn't want a witness to tell Ron. Misty probably didn't realize that RJ heard it as well.

I just sent Art Harris an email pointing out the two inconsistincies that Ron had on Nancy Grace's show. Someone on Websleuths had pointed it out when the show with his interview aired. I want Nancy to hear about that ever since and I have been trying to do everything in my power to get someone to point that out to her. Hopefully he will get the email's I sent him.
What inconsistincies?

I thought the story had changed last week to JR not even being in the bed, but on the couch watching his movie when Misti went to sleep? There was no mention of this on NG.

Also, a caller attempted to ask about the inner laundry room door being open even though it is said to shut on it's own. Nancy didn't listen to the question and started in about the brick holding the door. The caller was probably wanting to know how the inner door stayed open.
IIRC, the inner door was blocked open by the dirty laundry on the floor.

It would make a lot more sense than trying to imply the abductor took it off her on his way out the back door. MOO
Exactly. There's more to this story...I'm getting a sick feeling, especially with the lawyering up.

I thought the story had changed last week to JR not even being in the bed, but on the couch watching his movie when Misti went to sleep? There was no mention of this on NG.

Also, a caller attempted to ask about the inner laundry room door being open even though it is said to shut on it's own. Nancy didn't listen to the question and started in about the brick holding the door. The caller was probably wanting to know how the inner door stayed open.

my bold

Right...last week I thought the story was Haleigh watched Air Bud in the bdrm & JR watched Madagascar in the livingroom?

According to Misty's mom: The movie that Misty put in that night for Haleigh to watch wasn't in the video player. Haleigh must have changed it while Misty was sleeping. :waitasec:

A child is missing and she's looking at the DVD player??????

Her family needs to take their own advice and keep quiet

There is something seriously wrong with someone's explanation when discussing it you have to say "last week I thought the story was".

Two quick ????'s ...Was Misty's mom trying to HELP her, or shove her farther under the bus...lol. And did Misty lawyer up?

I think she crashed out,kids were running around.I think she's more worried about what Ronald thinks than anyone.TN said they have their own rooms,but sleep in Ronald's room while he works nights.TN said they keep tv on all night,door open,probably just lets kids sleep when they feel like it.She said she was cleaning in NG interview,sometimes uses that door for taking out garbage.She either doesn't want to tell him,because he locks door before he leaves,or AC man was going in and out of it working on system.

I'll bet Haleigh took her own shirt off and changed video in machine,my 4 yo gs can do that.I have to keep him away from my dvd player. :)

Two quick ????'s ...Was Misty's mom trying to HELP her, or shove her farther under the bus...lol. And did Misty lawyer up?

The last I heard nobody had offered to be Misty's free lawyer and she said she didn't need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther