2009.03.23 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she crashed out,kids were running around.I think she's more worried about what Ronald thinks than anyone.TN said they have their own rooms,but sleep in Ronald's room while he works nights.TN said they keep tv on all night,door open,probably just lets kids sleep when they feel like it.She said she was cleaning in NG interview,sometimes uses that door for taking out garbage.She either doesn't want to tell him,because he locks door before he leaves,or AC man was going in and out of it working on system.

I'll bet Haleigh took her own shirt off and changed video in machine,my 4 yo gs can do that.I have to keep him away from my dvd player. :)

I agree this is the most reasonable scenario. I have always thought that Misty finished cleaning, tossed the garbage out the back door, got distracted by the kids, and didn't realize she didn't relock the inside door. Also, Misty crashed, then Haleigh hopped up from bed, took out the movie, was chilly so changed her shirt and poked the other one into the laundry. She may have even left on the kitchen light. Sometimes, the simplest explanations can be the right ones.
This set up the stage for an abductor watching the house to prop the screen door, open the unlocked inner door, see enough to pick up a sleeping Haleigh, and make a hasty exit thru the back door. Didn't need to leave any fingerprints, either.

I agree this is the most reasonable scenario. I have always thought that Misty finished cleaning, tossed the garbage out the back door, got distracted by the kids, and didn't realize she didn't relock the inside door. Also, Misty crashed, then Haleigh hopped up from bed, took out the movie, was chilly so changed her shirt and poked the other one into the laundry. She may have even left on the kitchen light. Sometimes, the simplest explanations can be the right ones.
This set up the stage for an abductor watching the house to prop the screen door, open the unlocked inner door, see enough to pick up a sleeping Haleigh, and make a hasty exit thru the back door. Didn't need to leave any fingerprints, either.

...and while MC was on her way to the bathroom to get a drink of water, she noticed the kitchen light was on, and upon investigating she saw, with her x-ray vision eyes, the storm door propped open with a block through the shut back door. The reason I say shut is because no one has yet stated that the interior door was diffidently propped open also.

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras"

I never thought about Misty making the bed with Jr. in there..hm interesting.

Same here, I always was under the impression that Jr was on the couch watching his own movie and went to sleep there as kids often do. I just assumed she made up the bed while Jr was still on the couch then moved him to the bed. Now I'm not sure.

I think she crashed out,kids were running around.I think she's more worried about what Ronald thinks than anyone.TN said they have their own rooms,but sleep in Ronald's room while he works nights.TN said they keep tv on all night,door open,probably just lets kids sleep when they feel like it.She said she was cleaning in NG interview,sometimes uses that door for taking out garbage.She either doesn't want to tell him,because he locks door before he leaves,or AC man was going in and out of it working on system.

I'll bet Haleigh took her own shirt off and changed video in machine,my 4 yo gs can do that.I have to keep him away from my dvd player. :)

I think the shirt is very important guys . It was not forgotten by Misty. She stuck with that story the entire week before LE took her back to the house to retrieve Haleighs school clothes. She found the shirt and the rest is history. Haleigh could of removed it but it seems unlikely she would of gone to the kitchen and put it into the dirty clothes at 5 yo at that time of the night (after 10:30). Haleigh is three feet tall. Can she reach the light switch? Pull the ruler out girls and check if she could reach your light switch. She would not be able to reach mine. The condition of turner syndrom has an effect on hieght. Would she go into a darkened part of the house to place shirt in laundry.

Someone took her shirt off before removing her from the home. I would like to believe they put on some warmer clothing because it was in the 40 that early morning.

I think Ron came home from work and discovered that Haleigh was missing. I think Misty was passed out and he went ballistic. Then, for some reason, decided to help with a cover up. Had Misty call his cell....opened the back door....had her call 911....

I can't figure out WHY he would this....but, it makes more sense to me than Misty just happened to wake up right before he got home.

OR....Misty did something to Haleigh and staged the scene. She probably never was asleep. Too busy getting rid of Haleigh and cleaning up. ugh

Explains why she has so many versions of her "story"....it's all a lie.

The 911 call Ron was so angry. How could you let this happen???? I think he came home
and he found Haliegh missing.IIRC we can't find our daughter.Misty has said some strange stuff like Haliegh used to call me stepmom That does not sound right.I just hope they find her unharmed

I think Ron knows alot but does not want police in any more of his buisness than needs to be. In interview's with the Bounty hunter that pro bono'ed his time, Cobra He said that Misty was all ready to talk to him and then just refused to come over.They were sitting at Meema's house for a vigil and Misty kept calling Ron saying she was going to leave if he did not come home.

And now in that video interview Misty's mom says Haleigh was on the toddler bed at the foot of the big bed watching a movie. All along the toddler bed was next to the big bed, now it's at the foot of it? And where did all this movie watching come from? I still don't think Misty was even there. I think she snuck out the backdoor, going to her brother's or over to someone else's house close by and snuck back in only a couple minutes before Ron got home. It may have even been less than a couple minutes...she may have been out and saw Ron's truck lights coming up the road and hightailed it back to the trailer, went to jump into bed and saw Haleigh was gone. The lies started so Ron wouldn't find out she left the trailer, but everything snowballed and now she doesn't know how to backtrack.

It makes complete sense with the toddler bed being at the foot of the big bed. The toddler bed would be nearer to the toilet which is only behind a 1/2 wall anyway. So I can totally understand MC going to the other bathroom. (which is not a known fact, but explains seeing the light, etc.)

Plus, with the toddler bed at the foot of the big bed, she wouldn't be able to see if Haliegh was on her toddler bed without going around the bed.

Remember, we saw the pics after the family went in and cleaned up after LE went in a rummaged around. Only LE's pix will show with any clarity where things were placed that night.

I think Ron came home from work and discovered that Haleigh was missing. I think Misty was passed out and he went ballistic. Then, for some reason, decided to help with a cover up. Had Misty call his cell....opened the back door....had her call 911....

I can't figure out WHY he would this....but, it makes more sense to me than Misty just happened to wake up right before he got home.

OR....Misty did something to Haleigh and staged the scene. She probably never was asleep. Too busy getting rid of Haleigh and cleaning up. ugh

Explains why she has so many versions of her "story"....it's all a lie.

Well.......they are adamant that he was in the driveway when she called him, which means that if there's ever going to be a ping search, that's where he should show up...........

It makes complete sense with the toddler bed being at the foot of the big bed. The toddler bed would be nearer to the toilet which is only behind a 1/2 wall anyway. So I can totally understand MC going to the other bathroom. (which is not a known fact, but explains seeing the light, etc.)

Plus, with the toddler bed at the foot of the big bed, she wouldn't be able to see if Haliegh was on her toddler bed without going around the bed.

Remember, we saw the pics after the family went in and cleaned up after LE went in a rummaged around. Only LE's pix will show with any clarity where things were placed that night.

Dot, I answered this on another thread. The video walk-through shows Haleigh's bed situated against the wall, right in front of the bedroom door. The adult bed is to the right of that, about 4' away. The kitchen light, which would shine into the living room but not directly into the bedroom, would still have provided enough illumination to see Haleigh's bed (if not Haleigh herself) immediately. There is no way to get out of that room without walking past where Haleigh's bed is shown to be (and is stated that it is where it was the evening she disappeared). Though I've heard the story that the tot bed was at the foot of the big bed, then there are inconsistencies that need to be resolved.

You are right, though. Only LE crime scene photos will be able to do that.

I think Ron knows alot but does not want police in any more of his buisness than needs to be. In interview's with the Bounty hunter that pro bono'ed his time, Cobra He said that Misty was all ready to talk to him and then just refused to come over.They were sitting at Meema's house for a vigil and Misty kept calling Ron saying she was going to leave if he did not come home.

lol MeMaw's is a restauraunt and the two were there having sweet tea and a discussion:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle