2009.04.06 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now isn't that a nice picture on the wall for Caylee to be looking at...I really think little Caylee looks drugged. Her eyes are so weepy and dull.
CayleewithCaseyTonEs.jpg
OMG, that is SO sad, mother of the year, huh ?

Those pics are so sad, poor little thing her whole world was turned upside down, she does NOT look happy, she looks like her spirit was broken. JMO!!!!!

Casey would never have Caylee around cigarette smoke, but pictures of naked girls on the wall seems to be allright ?

Didn't Caylee have a cold around this time? She could be feeling ill and/or be on medication. It also could be just before or after sleeping.
Also, cell phone cameras are terrible. That could be contributing.

Casey Anthony Booking audio 10/16/08. Almost 2 hours, sound like the just hit record and let it run, lots of silent gaps in there, at least the parts I skipped thru.

http://www.filedropper.com/caseyanthonybooking

I know this is interesting, but having just seen those sad little Caylee pictures, I find I can't stand to even hear the sound of Casey A's voice. Maybe the documents . . .

Casey asks if she is being recorded in the room and talks about her mother being upset because she didn't know her interviews were recorded....too bad. Casey seems so concerned about Caylee, sarcastic tone intended.

anyone see the pics off of tonE c-phone? there are pics of Caylee and right below her right eye there is a red mark....like something happened....could this be the thing that the salon person spoke of????? I found them on Wesh......:waitasec::furious:--possible abuse?????:furious::waitasec:

I saw that....the poor baby isn't even smiling. I just don't like that look for some reason, like she is confused or something. :mad:

Casey would never have Caylee around cigarette smoke, but pictures of naked girls on the wall seems to be allright ?

The first thing I thought when I saw those pictures was they were smoking pot with her in the room. Which takes me back to the George interview about the clothes that Lee brought back, saying they smelled terrible. LE asked him if they smelled like cigarette smoke or pot smoke. George said "Oh, cigarette smoke. Yeah, it was cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke." I want to say he repeated it like four or five times...
yeah, right, George....

She really looks like a mother worried about her child, doesn't she?! Grrr! She actually looks like she is enjoying the attention.

Ok, I am in hysterics here with the handcuff bit on Part two of Casey's interview. That was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500