2009.04.07 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there be any evidence left around the pool after all of these months?
That's what I'm not understanding!! What evidence is left behind if a child is drowned in the pool and the body removed immediately (versus left in there for hours, or days)??

Nancy talking about how Casey suggested JG killed Caylee in the swimming pool. Also showing more video of Casey sitting in the interview room fidgeting with her hair, clothes, nails, etc. Nancy's mentioning CA's concern about the swimming pool ladder being moved. Sue Moss doesn't believe it's any coincidence, something happened there at the house. Suggesting LE bring cadaver dogs back to check out the pool. :)confused:)

I think bringing back the cadaver dogs would only hurt LE's case.

Even if they found something it would make it sem like they didn't do their job right the first time

I am to the point that I am sick of this case. So much energy by all of us has been wasted on analyzing how and why this happened. The family is dysfunctional and Casey is a "sociopath" per many journalists. Caylee is dead and we know without "knowing" who did this. I think we should all put our energies into the Haliegh case and help out that poor little girl and just let the justice system bring Caylee's murderer to justice!

What I am dying to hear at trial is where the chloroform comes in. And how did it get in her trunk. jmo

Too bad she wasn't found sooner so they might be able to tell if there was pool water residue on the duct tape.

A medical examiner is on now talking to Nancy about LE going back to examine the pool, taking it apart for trace evidence.

I'm sorry but I'm not understanding what they could find now if Caylee was drowned in it and her body immediately removed? :waitasec:

Not much of anything I imagine, with the pool chemicals and all

More Like how CASEY murdered Caylee in the swimming pool, bet ya she drowned her.........

Here's a picture of Pearl Krabs from Sponge Bob. Notice Pearl has a red heart above her mouth!

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/Spongebob/images/e/eb/Pearl.jpg

I say Casey told Caylee that she was playing dress up as Pearl, duct taped her mouth and head, put a heart on her mouth, dropped her in the pool and told her to swim like Pearl, knowing she would drown.

Since Caylee's mouth was covered in duct tape, she could only breathe through her nose. It would be very easy to drown that way.

IMO

Casey..."The lack of communication put us in opposite corners"

No Casey, Your lies is what put you & LE in opposite corners

That & the Mountain of evidence agaist you!

What could be left on the pool or any of it's components tho? There is no blood in a drowning, right? jmo
The evidence would be in the victim's remains, and in this case, her lungs are no longer there.

Wasn't a bathing suit found with her remains?

What could be left on the pool or any of it's components tho? There is no blood in a drowning, right? jmo

Not that I know Of, Its pretty much mess free, Toss the baby in walk away, she drowns, fish her out and bag her up, sounds horrible but I can see Casey doing just that, maybee part of the reaso for the higher level of Choloform??

Why is Nancy saying that the day she was arrested she was told Caylee was dead??? Was that true, they didn't have a body then , how could they say that to her.. This show is really bad about twisting the truth.

If Caylee drowned in the Pool there would be some evidence...!!

Where is the swimsuit? Wouldn't there be Chlorine in the bag?

I don't think Casey could clean up all evidence of an drowning

Here's a picture of Pearl Krabs from Sponge Bob. Notice Pearl has a red heart above her mouth!

I say Casey told Caylee that she was playing dress up as Pearl, duct taped her mouth and head, put a heart on her mouth, dropped her in the pool and told her to swim like Pearl, knowing she would drown.

Since Caylee's mouth was covered in duct tape, she could only breathe through her nose. It would be very easy to drown that way.

IMO

OMG!!!!!!! Good Catch, Caylee loved spongebob!!!!!!!!!!

The evidence would be in the victim's remains, and in this case, her lungs are no longer there.

Wasn't a bathing suit found with her remains?

LP said that a Bathing suit was found with the remains but I havn't heard or seen it anywhere alse.

If Caylee drowned in the Pool there would be some evidence...!!

Where is the swimsuit? Wouldn't there be Chlorine in the bag?

I don't think Casey could clean up all evidence of an drowning

I don't think Caylee would have been wearing a swimsuit if Casey pitched her in the pool

Nancy's also talking about the computer searches, accidental theories, and so forth.

Of all of this, I think the duct tape is the biggest clue this was no accident. MOO

IMO

Wow, that picture of Pearl with the heart on her mouth is creepy, and Caylee loved Spongebob. (me too-the only cartoon I can watch) :cow:

Casey described how J. Grund may have murdered Caylee in the pool? :eek: Did I hear that correctly?

Smoke and mirrors? So at the same time KC states that ... as a Mother she feels a connection and that Caylee is alive and, CA is gearing up the Caylee is Alive searches .... KC throws out that JG might have murdered her?

Hmmmm? The A Family are experts at deflection and try many angles at the same time. The same way KC still used the lies about working at Universal, etc after they were debunked she also talks out of both sides of her mouth, both that she feels Caylee is alive despite any evidence yet, at the same time maybe JG murdered her!!!!!

I'm not buying the drowning in the Pool theory.

Casey could have easily said it was an accident & called 911

There would be some evidence too. The Chloroform in the trunk was "NOT" from the pool.

She searched for Chloroform on the Internet....

That would be too much of a coincidence...

She just happens to be searching for Chloroform recipes & she accidentally causes high levels of Chloroform in her trunk by placing Caylee's body in it aftere it had been in the pool...I'm not buying it

Why is Nancy saying that the day she was arrested she was told Caylee was dead??? Was that true, they didn't have a body then , how could they say that to her.. This show is really bad about twisting the truth.

I think they had the hair banding, decomp in trunk, and the dog hits, plus no sitter, no Caylee. LE believed Caylee deceased even tho they didn't have the body. jmo

I'm not buying the drowning in the Pool theory.

Casey could have easily said it was an accident & called 911

There would be some evidence too. The Chloroform in the trunk was "NOT" from the pool.

She searched for Chloroform on the Internet....

That would be too much of a coincidence...

She just happens to be searching for Chloroform recipes & she accidentally causes high levels of Chloroform in her trunk by placing Caylee's body in it aftere it had been in the pool...I'm not buying it

Maybee Casey didn't want to call 911, they may have saved her, Casey surely did not want that!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500