2009.04.07 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about her happy attitude in the Blockbuster video?

One tough cookie. KC recovered quickly and moved on. We don't see any instances of KC letting her guard down as she spews lie after lie about where Caylee is, when asked.

The only instance we have of conscience is her nightmares, as reported by TL. However, I believe those more to be recollections of the horror of it all. Not so much grieving but vivid pictures of what she saw and what she did as KC disposed of Caylee.

There was also the report of watching videos of Caylee on her computer and sobbing -- was that regret or the horror of what she had done?

ETA: You would think at some point KC would become overcome and break down. There were many steps along the way where many would have crumbled and succumbed but not KC -- even when Caylee was discovered on Dec 11 KC had a bodily reaction but emotionally she quickly recovered and changed the subject. There were many opportunities to crumble and admit accident or be human.

people like KC love being the victim, it gives them the attention they need because they have such low self esteem and confidence, its the only way they get people to pay attention to them.

i have met one person in my life that is similiar in some ways to KC, this person is an OK mother but is always playing the victim and CHAOS is something she is so used to that if there isnt any then she will make damn sure she gets some CHAOS going in her life

its a never ending cycle, she is insecure, low self esteem, no confidence, uses her " damsel in distress" to everyone especially men and yet she lures men into her dungeon because she is fairly attractive and stupid men fall for it.. and NO, i never falled for it because im smarter than most stupid men hehehheheheheeheheheheh

avoid people like this the same way you avoid someone with the plague

trust the hound

people like KC love being the victim, it gives them the attention they need because they have such low self esteem and confidence, its the only way they get people to pay attention to them.

i have met one person in my life that is similiar in some ways to KC, this person is an OK mother but is always playing the victim and CHAOS is something she is so used to that if there isnt any then she will make damn sure she gets some CHAOS going in her life

its a never ending cycle, she is insecure, low self esteem, no confidence, uses her " damsel in distress" to everyone especially men and yet she lures men into her dungeon because she is fairly attractive and stupid men fall for it.. and NO, i never falled for it because im smarter than most stupid men hehehheheheheeheheheheh

avoid people like this the same way you avoid someone with the plague

trust the hound
She does know the victim role, wonder where she learned that ? When I was listening to the video of her after she was arrested for murder, her complaints about the media and the grand jury being made public, I thought this must surely be the way they talk in her house. I had wondered what they talked about all the time she was out on bond and now it seems clear...it was a constant cry session on how she has been wronged by the world, Cindy would support something like this..."Casey is just as much a victim as Caylee is in all of this".

What about her happy attitude in the Blockbuster video?

THE DEED WAS DONE.

Here are my additional thoughts:

Cindy states in her interview that Casey told her they were staying at the nanny's on the night of June 16th. (she already planned for Caylee to be gone)

Told GA that they were probably not going to be home that night.

Casey was at home in the afternoon of June 16th per computer forensics. Leaving with Caylee in front of George(get an alibi that she left with Caylee) to return to the house.. only to show up at Tony's at 4:30 without Caylee.

Caylee was found tripled bag and left like trash in the woods. NEAR HER HOME
with NO SHOES (you take shoes off when kids take a nap) with DUCT TAPE on the baby's mouth(you tape a mouth to keep it from screaming) and put a heart sticker on the tape(hearts mean love)

Casey backs into a garage and borrows a shovel. (not typical behavior)

Casey was happy and carefree at BB. (she now has freedom)

TL doesn't recall her going outside during the movies to her car per the audio interview.

They slept in the next day on June 17th having sex with Tony while he skipped school.(per TL interview) She does not go outside or seem nervous.

Casey ramps up the story about Zanny the Nanny.. offering it up often times without being asked to all her friends and mom.

Casey creates the outrageous lie about Zanny in a car accident/Tampa etc and offers it up to Cindy. ( a total unessesary lie no purpose other than to set up a non-existent nanny)

Casey goes out and parties it up on June 20th, 27th, July 4th, only using ZANNY as the sitter... she no longer is telling any of her friends especially on July 4th that Caylee is with the nanny instead of her GRANDPARENTS on a HOLIDAY.

Casey uploads photos of her and her boyfriend the DAY after Caylee's last day.

Casey gets a tattoo, steals, shops and smokes pot.

Casey dumps her car and offers up stories about the smell and where it came from.

Casey does not report her daughter kidnapped EVER.

Casey continues to tell bald face lies even when confronted with the truth.

Casey continues to laugh and smile and flirt with NUMEROUS MEN.

Casey has a PHYSICAL reaction that was spontaneous to the finding of the remains.

Casey is reported unemotional and flat when talking rapidly to the jailhouse officer.Casey talks about Football shortly after hearing about remains being found.

Casey only cries when SHE is faced with no bond, going to jail, or trying to garner sympathy for herself.

Casey cries at a press conference with Jose B. The ONLY TIME she cried in front of cameras or attended her own news conference. Not one pleading to the kidnappers.

Casey is NOT CRYING within hours of the press conference when the police chased her down and took her in for the interview in October. She acts cold, cool and collected and even gets a little flirting in. Not once, did she act like an innocent person.

Casey did not want a public memorial for her daughter.

Casey could not accept the rest of the world loving Caylee.

Casey evidently has adapted well to prison life. She is permenantly free of her mother.

"She hated her mother.. more than she loved that little girl."

Casey is defective, she is cold, she has no true emotions, she will probably not have the capacity to be rehabiliated.

Casey has 19 criminal charges against her and she did this all in 31 days.

THE DEED WAS DONE.

Here are my additional thoughts:

Cindy states in her interview that Casey told her they were staying at the nanny's on the night of June 16th. (she already planned for Caylee to be gone)

Told GA that they were probably not going to be home that night.

Casey was at home in the afternoon of June 16th per computer forensics. Leaving with Caylee in front of George(get an alibi that she left with Caylee) to return to the house.. only to show up at Tony's at 4:30 without Caylee.

Caylee was found tripled bag and left like trash in the woods. NEAR HER HOME
with NO SHOES (you take shoes off when kids take a nap) with DUCT TAPE on the baby's mouth(you tape a mouth to keep it from screaming) and put a heart sticker on the tape(hearts mean love)

Casey backs into a garage and borrows a shovel. (not typical behavior)

Casey was happy and carefree at BB. (she now has freedom)

TL doesn't recall her going outside during the movies to her car per the audio interview.

They slept in the next day on June 17th having sex with Tony while he skipped school.(per TL interview) She does not go outside or seem nervous.

Casey ramps up the story about Zanny the Nanny.. offering it up often times without being asked to all her friends and mom.

Casey creates the outrageous lie about Zanny in a car accident/Tampa etc and offers it up to Cindy. ( a total unessesary lie no purpose other than to set up a non-existent nanny)

Casey goes out and parties it up on June 20th, 27th, July 4th, only using ZANNY as the sitter... she no longer is telling any of her friends especially on July 4th that Caylee is with the nanny instead of her GRANDPARENTS on a HOLIDAY.

Casey uploads photos of her and her boyfriend the DAY after Caylee's last day.

Casey gets a tattoo, steals, shops and smokes pot.

Casey dumps her car and offers up stories about the smell and where it came from.

Casey does not report her daughter kidnapped EVER.

Casey continues to tell bald face lies even when confronted with the truth.

Casey continues to laugh and smile and flirt.

Casey has a PHYSICAL reaction that was spontaneous to the finding of the remains.

Casey is reported unemotional and flat when talking rapidly to the jailhouse officer.Casey talks about Football shortly after hearing about remains being found.

Casey only cries when SHE is faced with no bond, going to jail, or trying to garner sympathy for herself.

Casey cries at a press conference with Jose B. The ONLY TIME she cried in front of cameras or attended her own news conference. Not one pleading to the kidnappers.

Casey is NOT CRYING within hours of the press conference when the police chased her down and took her in for the interview in October. She acts cold, cool and collected and even gets a little flirting in. Not once, did she act like an innocent person.

Casey did not want a public memorial for her daughter.

Casey could not accept the rest of the world loving Caylee.

Casey evidently has adapted well to prison life. She is permenantly free of her mother.

"She hated her mother.. more than she loved that little girl."

Casey is defective, she is cold, she has no true emotions, she will probably not have the capacity to be rehabiliated.

Casey has 19 criminal charges against her and she did this all in 31 days.

You leave nothing left to say except WOW!
I have goosebumps. That laid it all out there.
I hope she never goes free.

I don't think Casey would have thrown her in the Pool with all her clothes on either...

Too visible....What about all the Neighbors?

Anybody could have seen her do it.

The only evidence we have that Caylee drowned in the Pool is Casey accusing JG of it.

I think Casey killed Caylee in her room or the car

Since the A's backyard has a privacy fence and the neighbors' homes are all 1 story, I don't think they would have seen. However, I also think Caylee was killed in her room or the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500