2009.04.07 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped respectfully
Duct tape? It was used to stop the flow of decomp fluid from the mouth and nose (and maybe eyes - there were four pieces recovered with or very near the skull) - the same fluid that stained the trunk.

I haven't mentioned it until this point in time, but I can tell you from first hand experience that when a child dies, within a few hours 1-2 to be precise, fluid does leak from the lungs out of the mouth. Its a natural reaction at death, and it is worsened if the body is moved around at all. I hope this helps bolster your theory, as I respect your opinions greatly. You always offer some great insight!

Very
sorry to hear this, mimi ...

snipped respectfully
Duct tape? It was used to stop the flow of decomp fluid from the mouth and nose (and maybe eyes - there were four pieces recovered with or very near the skull) - the same fluid that stained the trunk.

I haven't mentioned it until this point in time, but I can tell you from first hand experience that when a child dies, within a few hours 1-2 to be precise, fluid does leak from the lungs out of the mouth. Its a natural reaction at death, and it is worsened if the body is moved around at all. I hope this helps bolster your theory, as I respect your opinions greatly. You always offer some great insight!

I am sorry that you have first hand experience of this, no matter what the circumstances. Thank you for being here.

The day before Caylee was recovered I posted a theory that she died in the swimming pool due to an accident, computer activity to support my theory.

To this day I still think it a plausible theory, as is the theory that a sleeping Caylee was left in the car and forgotten when the returned home about 2PM. KC was distracted by her call with Amy, then her computer activity, then her call with Jesse. Either way, she forgot about a sleeping Caylee in the car or did not notice her go into the backyard for that promised swim.

The heart sticker? KC's sick way of saying she is either sorry or that mommy still loves her.

I remember that JWG. That might explain JB's "she's innocent"(accidental)
But, on the other hand why does Attorney Terry Lenamon keep talking about "Mothers who commit filicide?
I always pay special attention to your posts, ty.

My question though, if it was an accident, why would she sit in jail this long under Murder charges, all that time she had to say it was an accident and she didn't, it just makes me wonder.

We noticed on the show tonight the computer seaches and the shovel one just kind of seems odd so we did a search for shovel to see what you get. The first thing that popped up was a case where a reporter hit a man with a shovel and killed him. Then a ways down there was a 15 minute movie made called "The Shovel" and something about keeping secrets, can't remember the exact wording. Anyway, they borrow a shovel from the neighbor and bury a body in the back yard. Kind of creepy, huh? Those 15 minute video things are often made by those studying movie making, etc. Wasn't one of KC's boyfriends doing that? I was just wondering how she would be aware of the movie. It was a 2006 movie. Anyway, after the other two movies she watched that seemed to fit parts of all this I thought this one was interesting too. Might not be what she was looking up at all though.

We noticed on the show tonight the computer seaches and the shovel one just kind of seems odd so we did a search for shovel to see what you get. The first thing that popped up was a case where a reporter hit a man with a shovel and killed him. Then a ways down there was a 15 minute movie made called "The Shovel" and something about keeping secrets, can't remember the exact wording. Anyway, they borrow a shovel from the neighbor and bury a body in the back yard. Kind of creepy, huh? Those 15 minute video things are often made by those studying movie making, etc. Wasn't one of KC's boyfriends doing that? I was just wondering how she would be aware of the movie. It was a 2006 movie. Anyway, after the other two movies she watched that seemed to fit parts of all this I thought this one was interesting too. Might not be what she was looking up at all though.

Interesting!! I had also seen here at WS that Neck Breaking was the name of a garage band she was familiar with.

This is what has me worried, there is no cause of death, only a manner of death and that is homicide. How can the ME say it was homicide w/out the cause of death. I am just worried that without a cause of death and more evidence to show Casey did indeed murder Caylee it may fall to a lesser charge with the jury. I am worried that the defense may actually try to argue accidental death, and worried the jury may buy it.

It is creepy how she seems to have parts of all this stuff interwoven in all this. Those movies she watched creeped us out and now the Shovel thing. We kept wondering why she would borrow a shovel. GA with all his obvious gardening in that backyard surely had a shovel, wouldn't ya think?

This is what has me worried, there is no cause of death, only a manner of death and that is homicide. How can the ME say it was homicide w/out the cause of death. I am just worried that without a cause of death and more evidence to show Casey did indeed murder Caylee it may fall to a lesser charge with the jury. I am worried that the defense may actually try to argue accidental death, and worried the jury may buy it.

That very well may be what they will try to do. However, if it was an accident one would still have to reconcile that KC made no efforts to contact emergency response, disposed of and concealed her daughter's body, and proceeded to live her life without a care in the world. Not to mention casting suspicion on a slew of others, and not once, to my limited knowledge showing any palipable emotion for the fate of her daughter for whom she was responsible, accident or otherwise.

nothing to worry about

this was NO accident :)

That very well may be what they will try to do. However, if it was an accident one would still have to reconcile that KC made no efforts to contact emergency response, disposed of and concealed her daughter's body, and proceeded to live her life without a care in the world. Not to mention casting suspicion on a slew of others, and not once, to my limited knowledge showing any palipable emotion for the fate of her daughter for whom she was responsible, accident or otherwise.
Yes all of that goes against an accidental death. I sometimes get nervous about this case, although I shouldn't. I am sure they have more evidence, stuff we have not seen.

Didn't Cindy take Caylee swimming in the backyard pool on June 15th, after they returned from visiting her father and having an early dinner with Shirley P. in Mt. Dora?

im not a rocket scientist, but doing what she did to her baby after the crime is horrible

babies are not garbage....but that is what she did

im not a rocket scientist, but doing what she did to her baby after the crime is horrible

babies are not garbage....but that is what she did
Yes, I just can't see a mother doing that to her child no matter what, especially not if she died as a result of an accident. The disposal, the duct tape screams intentional homicide. I don't know what I was thinking, there is a mountain of evidence in this case...

Yes all of that goes against an accidental death. I sometimes get nervous about this case, although I shouldn't. I am sure they have more evidence, stuff we have not seen.

I feel nervous about the outcome at trial too, I think it is only natural given the unusual circumstances which have clued the public into every minutiae of this case.

I had wanted to support an accident theory but there is too much circumstantial evidence, i.e., too many 'coincidences' to reconcile.

For example, there is an escalation in the CA <> KC wars and on June 15 there is a major blow-up (as reported by LA/JG) and then an accident the very next day that results in death? When you consider the totality of everything together with the opportunity for KC to plead accident was opened a few times, no deal. No remorse.

It is not as if KC just cannot admit she screwed up big time, she isn't someone who cares about Caylee and is scared to fess up to accident, she just doesn't / didn't care about Caylee and had moved on.

KC is the victim. It all goes against 'accident'. All people care about is Caylee .... I do too.

The day before Caylee was recovered I posted a theory that she died in the swimming pool due to an accident, computer activity to support my theory.

To this day I still think it a plausible theory, as is the theory that a sleeping Caylee was left in the car and forgotten when the returned home about 2PM. KC was distracted by her call with Amy, then her computer activity, then her call with Jesse. Either way, she forgot about a sleeping Caylee in the car or did not notice her go into the backyard for that promised swim.

The heart sticker? KC's sick way of saying she is either sorry or that mommy still loves her.

What about her happy attitude in the Blockbuster video?

Didn't Cindy take Caylee swimming in the backyard pool on June 15th, after they returned from visiting her father and having an early dinner with Shirley P. in Mt. Dora?

Yes. IIRC.

Yes, I just can't see a mother doing that to her child no matter what, especially not if she died as a result of an accident. The disposal, the duct tape screams intentional homicide. I don't know what I was thinking, there is a mountain of evidence in this case...

there ya go !! back on track :)

its easy to fall to the spin of the evil in the world.

the spinning will cease completely once the prosecution starts the trial and we and the rest of the country will all needs PUKE BUCKETS when we hear all the evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2