2009.04.08 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grund says there's a network of individuals sent to go to blogs and websites to create reasonable doubt...

I think I've seen a couple of those myself....

Oh, this is very interesting. I know for certain I have seen comments on Youtube specifically stating LE needs to look into Jesse Grund further. I'm going to see if I can find it.

ETA: Ugh, nm, this is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Just a reminder that if the investigators and the SA thought there was any weight at all to the theory that JG was involved or guilty, one would think he'd be under continued scrutiny.

He isn't. Period.
No, but dad gummit, George is watching him. :yes:

I missed NG earlier tonight and I'm now watching the repeat broadcast. This sounds like it was a good program tonight!

Still keeping an eye peeled for the Nanny, too, isn't he?

Naw...not anymore. Since he's hooked up with KFN and bought the fancy boat, I'm pretty sure the only thing he's got his eyes peeled for are big mouth bass or whatever they catch down there in the central Florida waterways. KWIM? :rolleyes:

That whole episode with Casey showing up to shower? I'm so glad RG explains this, coz, it never made sense to me.

I don't like the way the Grunds behaved on TV and in their blogs at all with all the blame being put on Cindy for wearing pants in the family, references to Lee, incest, and the dog that had to die because it was born of incest, and the constant bitterness and refusal to accept that they'd been "had" by Casey. But, if they feel they'll be implicated during the trial then they need to fight it. However, I suspect they might really be going to try and set up some sort of missing person's ministry or something and are keeping their names in the news along with giving NG another bit of a story.

Jokingly, I said, "Well, that would explain alot!" Then I paused. This is a serious allegation and could have a chilling effect. I have no doubt RG was talking about the top two or three forums.

Lancelot, many of us here witnessed this happening. New members would come in and start threads with wild conspiracy stories about seeing Jessie and the Grunds passing Caylee off. It was bizarre and obvious. Then these members would sign off and never to be heard of again. Then a similar thread would be started two days later under a new hat. on and on and on.....

Still keeping an eye peeled for the Nanny, too, isn't he?

Remember back when GA or CA or LA or one of them said they had people they were watching? Is this who they meant is JG?

That really worries me... How about watching their own flesh and blood?

That whole episode with Casey showing up to shower? I'm so glad RG explains this, coz, it never made sense to me.

I wonder why KC changed her mind and decided not to blame JG and instead blamed it on the imaginery Nanny? - wait......at trial - this must be the "bombshell" Baez is going to drop. He's going to say that KC was trying to protect Jesse because she cared about him so much, and that Jessee accidently let Caylee drown in the pool - it was an accident blah, blah, blah - she didn't want him to take the rap for it so she made up the nanny story.

Flew the coop......................:crazy:

Maybe another birdie named Brad told her it would be in her best interest to stop the nonsense (told her to stop posting on message boards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer