2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included) #2

Am in the 5th video. Close to the beginning GA is ask about smelling the car when they picked it up. Just watching him wade thru his mind before he answers is very telling. (to me). He did answer thro----finally.

I think KC was 2 lazy to git rid of the body. Swy she just left the car at Amscot. She walked off and didn't have to deal with it any more.

Yeah, I don't think GA knew where the body was. I don't think he's involved. either.

I think he's about as bright as his daughter, easily as entitled, and totally whipped.

I think GA and CA knew that KC did it, fairly early on. But their thinly-veiled attempts to try to pry info out of her during their jail visits convinced me that they didn't know EXACTLY what happened.

I am still entirely certain that KC acted alone.

I'm not sure I ever remember a family with such talent for drawing negative attention t themselves.

I don't think any of us think that KC didn't act alone, at least up unto a point. What if she left Caylee in the trunk and abandoned the car thinking it would be stolen and the thief would be charged with kidnapping and murder?

If her plan did not go the right way because the car was towed, a person with LE background could know that creating distance between the perp and the body might just cause enough confusion to cast reasonable doubt - AND at the very least remove the DP from the table. I don't think it's so farfetched.

GA never asked her a single question about Caylee when they all visited KC in jail - CA and LA were pumping her for info. All he wanted to do was set up a meeting with LE. And his LE/FBI interviews he is truthful to a point but emphasizes the "pool accident" theory as an alternative. Maybe he thought if Caylee was found before she bonded out that it would cast enough doubt to at least safe KC's life. It's a reasonable alternative - for no other reason than her parents were quick to pick up and clean that Pontiac before they even attempted to locate their daughter - and it could explain some of KC's "frushtration" and anger toward her parents in jail. What if she really didn't know where the body was?

Everyone who has ever watched court TV,CSI, etc. Knows that if you do not want to answer a question, just say "not that I recall" It is that simple. What he seems to be doing is answering questions alright, just giving different answers to the same questions that he has addressed before. He made so many statements to the media, LE, etc. Now he wants to be hostile? WTH?
What happened to him to make him basically commit perjury? This is going to be some must watch TV when he is on the witness stand before a judge.
:eek:
my bold

Exactly my point. It's far better than getting all hot and bothered when asked "irrelevant" (read > pertinent) questions and he'd only look like only half an :butthead:

I still can't get over the fact that he and Cindy were not even remotely on the same page with their answers. Is George so far out of the family loop that he and Cindy did not discuss their answers prior to the depo?

George gets a little touchy about his employment as a Deputy Sheriff. He tells Mitnick he was in LE for "ten years of my life". Why qualify it, "...of my life"? I'll bet there are some serious reasons why he only put in 10 years. I doubt it was a disability, real or faked. I think he got jammed up with something. I'd love to know if his pension indicates a disability (usually pays more than straight retirement). Something caused him to "retire" and not only did he leave the Sheriff's Dept., he picked up his family and left town!

I've had enough for one night. I think I'll read the rest of it. It's too "frushtrating" to have to look at him! :banghead: He belongs in the Anthony Family Wing of the OC jail.

One thang that made me LMAO in this depo was when Morgan was asking about Caylee being handed to CA instead of KC and GA says that CA had to take the baby because KC had an episiotomy <---(don't know how to spell for) sure and couldn't take the baby. That is the lamest thang I have ever heard. Wonder where he got this info from. CA? Excuse me? Why wasn't KC able to hold the baby after having that done? I had 4 babies and I held each one of them and took them home and carried them. Sounds worse than it is, I guess to a man---maybe?

http://www.babycenter.com/0_episiotomy_165.bc
An episiotomy is a surgical cut in the muscular area between the vagina and the anus (the area called the perineum) made just before delivery to enlarge your vaginal opening.

Am on the 3rd video and twice now I have seen GA really loose it.
1. When Morgan used the word "remains" and then when he starts talking about gittin close to the car/gas cans.

2. Won't answer any questions about the pool and ladder.

3. Am on 4 now. I started doing something that I've never done before. I would do random pauses. Freeze his looks---connecting to what is being said. OMG---This man is---something is very upsittin about---this man has---well, he is evil.

What were talkin bout last night? Diabolical? Not callin the man a bad name here. You should go try that. CA has a total opposite look about her.

Well, if they had given me something to chew on (d-dump) then I wouldn't have to dwell of such. LMAO
...and IRC...with pretty much every outburst he somehow effectively put off answering the difficult questions.

my bold

Exactly my point. It's far better than getting all hot and bothered when asked "irrelevant" (read > pertinent) questions and he'd only look like only half an :butthead:

I still can't get over the fact that he and Cindy were not even remotely on the same page with their answers. Is George so far out of the family loop that he and Cindy did not discuss their answers prior to the depo?

George gets a little touchy about his employment as a Deputy Sheriff. He tells Mitnick he was in LE for "ten years of my life". Why qualify it, "...of my life"? I'll bet there are some serious reasons why he only put in 10 years. I doubt it was a disability, real or faked. I think he got jammed up with something. I'd love to know if his pension indicates a disability (usually pays more than straight retirement). Something caused him to "retire" and not only did he leave the Sheriff's Dept., he picked up his family and left town!

I've had enough for one night. I think I'll read the rest of it. It's too "frushtrating" to have to look at him! :banghead: He belongs in the Anthony Family Wing of the OC jail.
I thought he stuck around long enough to go into the family business...and then tried to start a similar business on his own? When that failed...yup they left.

Marla, ITA. They would have been better off saying, "I don't recall". They would have been lying just the same but at least they wouldn't have come off looking like...well...*advertiser censored**s.

Edited myself...insert any 3 letters you deem appropriate :)

I've got 3 letters and they aren't ool .. :D

Yeah. KC lies, and her folks dodge, obfucsate, and rewrite history.

E-N-T-I-T-L-E-M-E-N-T. BIG time!

It's disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves ..

But, you gotta know, the prosecution prolly LURVES them! The are GREAT for the State's case.

Of course they do, the Anthonys make their job that much easier ..

Yeah, I don't think GA knew where the body was. I don't think he's involved. either.

I think he's about as bright as his daughter, easily as entitled, and totally whipped.

I think GA and CA knew that KC did it, fairly early on. But their thinly-veiled attempts to try to pry info out of her during their jail visits convinced me that they didn't know EXACTLY what happened.

I am still entirely certain that KC acted alone.

I'm not sure I ever remember a family with such talent for drawing negative attention t themselves.
P E T E R S O N S ..

I feel the same way .. :blowkiss:

One thang that made me LMAO in this depo was when Morgan was asking about Caylee being handed to CA instead of KC and GA says that CA had to take the baby because KC had an episiotomy <---(don't know how to spell for) sure and couldn't take the baby. That is the lamest thang I have ever heard. Wonder where he got this info from. CA? Excuse me? Why wasn't KC able to hold the baby after having that done? I had 4 babies and I held each one of them and took them home and carried them. Sounds worse than it is, I guess to a man---maybe?

http://www.babycenter.com/0_episiotomy_165.bc
An episiotomy is a surgical cut in the muscular area between the vagina and the anus (the area called the perineum) made just before delivery to enlarge your vaginal opening.

Yep, that was laughable. GA is definetly not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Most of the time you are either getting an episiotomy or you are getting a rip. Either way you are getting stitches. Should still be able to hold your baby. I know I did. I wonder why Caylee wasn't handed to KC first, it really is strange if it's true.

Yep, that was laughable. GA is definetly not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Most of the time you are either getting an episiotomy or you are getting a rip. Either way you are getting stitches. Should still be able to hold your baby. I know I did. I wonder why Caylee wasn't handed to KC first, it really is strange if it's true.

Maybe cuz CA was paying the hospital bill....

Remembering that George stated somewhere/sometime, that Casey had to have stitches or something and was in no shape to take Caylee first.
Well, maybe reinventing history there also.

Maybe GA flunks anatomy, and thinks the perineum is attached to the arms? :confused:

I can see CA bullying some passive nurse into giving her the baby. But, I have to fault he nurse for letting her do it.

I don't think any of us think that KC didn't act alone, at least up unto a point. What if she left Caylee in the trunk and abandoned the car thinking it would be stolen and the thief would be charged with kidnapping and murder?

If her plan did not go the right way because the car was towed, a person with LE background could know that creating distance between the perp and the body might just cause enough confusion to cast reasonable doubt - AND at the very least remove the DP from the table. I don't think it's so farfetched.

GA never asked her a single question about Caylee when they all visited KC in jail - CA and LA were pumping her for info. All he wanted to do was set up a meeting with LE. And his LE/FBI interviews he is truthful to a point but emphasizes the "pool accident" theory as an alternative. Maybe he thought if Caylee was found before she bonded out that it would cast enough doubt to at least safe KC's life. It's a reasonable alternative - for no other reason than her parents were quick to pick up and clean that Pontiac before they even attempted to locate their daughter - and it could explain some of KC's "frushtration" and anger toward her parents in jail. What if she really didn't know where the body was?

I think she DID hope the car would be stolen. If she was brighter, she might consider that even a car thief would turn up his nose (no pun intended) at a car that smelled of decomp.

She also abandoned the car in a facility that is monitored by cameras, and is on a main drag. Not precisely thief bait.

She knew where she put the body. This is evidenced by her anxiety attack when she heard where the remains were found. She showed no anxiety around any OTHER search site. She calmly watched other searches on TV. Hence, she knew where the body was, and knew that it had been found.

Though GA may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, my guess is also that he could find a disposal site that was better than just down the block, from his LE experience.

I think KC was irritated in jail, because CA kept trying to pry info out of her. KC got mad when asked questions and asked CA to "focus on Caylee." (Read, focus on Caylee "sightings.")

Maybe GA flunks anatomy, and thinks the perineum is attached to the arms? :confused:

I can see CA bullying some passive nurse into giving her the baby. But, I have to fault he nurse for letting her do it.
Who knows, maybe Casey didn't even want to hold Caylee at first? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back