2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included) #2

The A's sure want to be in charge if the depos. Morgan was asking what KC bought for the house and when GA decides he doesn't wanna talk about it anymore the accuses Morgan of putting words in his mouth----GA says, "We'll end that conversation right there". "I suggest you go to another question, Sir." "I don't think thats relevant, here Sir." "I'm not gonna answer this any further with that".

Why side step when being ask simple questions? I have seen peeps say that Morgan was harassing with the questions. What I was seeing was Morgan trying to get an answer to a question and not gettin an answer. Why couldn't GA just say. "KC never contributed to the household, that I know of". If they dropped the attitude and just get on with it---it wouldn't be so bad.

Or instead of just being contentious, he could have said something along the lines of, "I'm not the one responsible for purchasing household maintenance items and groceries so I don't know which were purchased by my wife and which by my daughter."

There are ways to sidestep questions one doesn't particularly want to answer without seeming overly antagonistic. George should learn a little finesse!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back