2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 minutes in, George is getting VERY testy. Very VERY testy.

does it keep skipping for anyone else...

ga is trying to control the depo.....jm keeps stopping him!

but he heard the name Zanny about a year before...

sure GA most people let their grand daughters stay overnight with someone they dont even know the real complete name

uhhh huhhhhhhhh

his pants are on fire

George: "Never heard any description of Zanny until July 2008"

What happened to Cindy at the bond hearing "WE have known Zanny for almost 3 years" (paraphrased)

does it keep skipping for anyone else...

ga is trying to control the depo.....jm keeps stopping him!

I'm using my will power and waiting for a better video, I have cable with a strong connection, but that video is too nerve wracking with all of the stops.

It has now started skipping for me. If I pause it when it skips and count to 30 (or 31!!) then click Play again, it will go for a while without skipping. Hope this is helpful. I can't find any other settings or any way to download it.

he sure is being a smug little guy....every answer is with that stupid grin!!!:furious:

"Preparing for weeks" for this deposition must mean "taking smirking lessons from JB".

I'm sorry for being snarky. This is really upsetting me.

George, what about Caylee???????

George is claiming he has no knowledge of Casey ever stealing from family members or using their credit cards, etc (p19/20). This is insufferable.

Freezing for me too, I am just going to read it.. Pain in the b

I just can not believe George's piss poor attitude, as if he is being put out by even being there. How about he gives a thought to this ZG and how much she has been put out because of his daughter and him and his family ? They have not once said there wasn't ever a ZG, and they could have, it would have been the honest and right thing to do. Instead it's about George.

Even if you can't watch the video, read the transcripts. You will get an idea of how difficult it is to get an answer from George.

I just can not believe George's piss poor attitude, as if he is being put out by even being there. How about he gives a thought to this ZG and how much she has been put out because of his daughter and him and his family ? They have not once said there wasn't ever a ZG, and they could have, it would have been the honest and right thing to do. Instead it's about George.

Just wait until you get to the part where he insults this ZFG's appearance by inference. There is nothing sympathetic or likable about this man.

GA has got a nasty attitude - very combative! And, for no reason as JM is being very polite in his questioning. :mad:

I now truly regret, in my heart, every positive, supportive thing I ever said in regards to George. I am seeing things in this man I never saw before and things I've seen glimmers of that I gave him a pass on because of the tragedy of Caylee's murder.

I started crying at 4 minutes 23 seconds, and now at 17 minutes, I've lost every bit of feeling I ever had for him.

God help him. Noone else can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member