2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And BC gets a warning from Mitnick, "do not speak for the witness. Dangerous territory. beware."

When I click the play button on the video, it then says "This video is no longer available"
:boohoo:

Mine froze up on me completely after the 7 minute marker

Wow, just wow...GA is not happy. I can't believe how he is talking to JM...and I am just reading the transcript not watching the video...:eek:

The video quit on me at 10 minutes into it. I'm going to the transcript.

This is exactly what I expected and it really is great. It only shows them for who they really are. This is what they plan to go with at trial, no doubt.

I can't get the transcript to open.

I now truly regret, in my heart, every positive, supportive thing I ever said in regards to George. I am seeing things in this man I never saw before and things I've seen glimmers of that I gave him a pass on because of the tragedy of Caylee's murder.

I started crying at 4 minutes 23 seconds, and now at 17 minutes, I've lost every bit of feeling I ever had for him.

God help him. Noone else can.

I have no regrets. I have never liked the man from almost the beginning of this mess. I have not been able to view the video yet, but from what other posters are saying, I am sure that this is the "real George" that we are witnessing in action today. Horrible creature in an equally horrible family.

IMHO, GA is not being honest when he answers that he had no knowledge of Casey appearing to be short on funds. (page 18/19)

I can't recall which interview, but I recall George previously discussing this with either FBI or LE - he'd lend her money, she stole from home, Caylee's piggy bank etc.

Mistruth!!!!

Outright LIES in this testimony, George says under oath, that he has NO knowledge of Casey ever taking money from anyone. Even after the atty reminds George that he is under oath he says "I have no knowledge of it".

Wow, just wow...GA is not happy. I can't believe how he is talking to JM...and I am just reading the transcript not watching the video...:eek:

Yup, but believe me, JM and company can take it. They know what they're dealing with.

Just a fact.. to add....(not taking sides... just being observant and objective)

Casey did sign a document that stated this was not the ZFG.

Morgan states that Casey declined to look at the picture and say it was not ZFG.

Ummm, we have police documents showing that Casey said this was not ZFG.

Just saying.....

OK, I swear to goodness to me it sounds as if George Anthony just lied under oath.

Outright LIES in this testimony, George says under oath, that he has NO knowledge of Casey ever taking money from anyone. Even after the atty reminds George that he is under oath he says "I have no knowledge of it".

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gob-smacked!

I do not see the video for Geroge. I see Hoover's video and Geroge's transcript. Am I missing something?

Just scroll down a tiny bit on that page and it say Gonzalez v. Anthony in a box. Under the box it says Video Deposition of George Anthony. I had just clicked the box, which is still there, but now it's saying 'Video Not Found'.

I have not yet seen the video but from what everyone is saying George is really coming across hostile. My thought about that is this: how can they begin a foundation for missing children, associate themselves with missing children's networks, and yet not even appear to be seeking the truth about their own little granddaughter, first missing then murdered? Think about it George!! You have a little bit of a credibility issue here and are probably shooting yourself in the foot if you ever hope to get a career off the ground looking for missing children!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname