2009.04.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys just see that? They showed one tape of Cindy wiping her eyes (crying) and the very next tape was of Casey when she was wiping her eyes hard enough to try to make more tears. I swear they were the same exact, exact motions. I hope they show it again.

That was funny as hades!!!

Just showed CA saying who watched Caylee. Sounded like a long list of people - From JG to KC's friends. Did KC ever watch Caylee? :waitasec:

Mark Williams suggesting Oprah having them on for sweeps week.

NG producer talking about GA/CA inconsistencies in sworn statements, citing who tipped off the PIs to search the location where Caylee was found.

Still no Natisha? Taking a break from Or-lawndo?

Reporter saying that in the police report, Cindy said she sent someone to that area (where remains were found) a month ago (Nov. 2008), yet both GA and CA denied this statement in their depos. Reporter pointing out other inconsistencies.

I hope these are the things Oprah will ask them about.

So when will the A's show be on TV? Did I miss it?

I think it's May sometime.

Showing more of the depos..................showing how they both avoided questions.

Did I hear that right..........the Anthonys may have already taped the Oprah program?

I'm pretty sure that's what they're speculating on the Oprah thread . . . We'll have to check it out after NG is over.

Can the attorney ask a Judge to force Cindy to answer his questions?

I thought that was the whole point of the Subpoena,,,,To force her to answer his questions
The Anothony's think the rules/laws don't apply to them.

I think we should all write Oprah about this. I already did last week. If she does air it I will not watch it. I think it's BLOOD money.

Showing more of the depos..................showing how they both avoided questions.

I wonder why they weren't deposed without the one spouse hearing the other spouses testimony? :waitasec:

Just showed CA saying who watched Caylee. Sounded like a long list of people - From JG to KC's friends. Did KC ever watch Caylee? :waitasec:

Nope.

I have to laugh when CA says things like, Kristina watched Caylee while KC was 'working'.

The legend of KC working continues even though it has been debunked several times.

They stick with the story regardless and don't revise based on known facts.

NG - "did she (Cindy) list ZG as one of Caylee's babysitters." ZG wasn't on the list.

Marc Klaas..........if they were telling the truth, the truth doesn't change, and you would have so many inconsistencies.

Video of GA: "I'm going to stand beside my daughter no matter what".

During depo he refuses to answer question as to who he believes may have killed Caylee and refuses to answer any further questions about Casey.

CA giving a long list of people who have watched Caylee. CA believes there is a Zanny but failed to mention her name when reciting the other names.

Marc Klaas on. Nancy bringing up that CA said she had addresses for the nanny but never tried to contact/look for her. MK: the truth doesn't change, it's becoming more and more apparent that they're covering up for Casey. He wouldn't sit down with Oprah; has no expectations that OW will let them off easy.

When George is asked by ZG's attorney ..."who is on your list of suspect" (Meaning who killed Caylee)

George says..."I'm not going to discuss that with you"

He doesn't say .."I don't know"

In my opinion that imply's that he does have a "Suspect" in his mind

It's all an act anyway.....He knows Casey did it

KM............most glaring inconsisteny - when George said he didn't know of Casey stealing from the family.

Nancy definitely appears to have changed from her original support of George and Cindy!! She has seeeeeen the light!!!!!

Other inconsistencies: Description of Zanny and Casey stealing money.

Jean Casares: another inconsistency is who took care of Caylee?

GA: only he, CA and the nanny watched Caylee. CA: JG, RG, Mrs. G all watched Caylee.
GA: didn't know anything about "Zanny". CA: has physical description of her.

GA: not aware Casey stole money.

Cindy is trying to throw as many names as she can out there

It's almost like she's saying....."All kinds of people were watching Caylee...Anyone could have killed her"

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Richard Herman: so stupid for them to go on any show; video can be used against them. What are attorneys (including JB) thinking?

Other guest saying they're basically trying to appeal to potential jurors.

Attorney states that the Anthonys may be going on Oprah because the SA is now going for the DP and they want to get mitigating circumstance out before the public - potential jury pool

I like how the lawyers on the panel all agree it is a stupid move becuase the Oprah show can be replayed in court to show any inconsistencies with their stories from day 1. Also asking why the lawyers are letting them ramble. They should be silenced.

Richard Herman: so stupid for them to go on any show; video can be used against them. What are attorneys (including JB) thinking?

Other guest saying they're basically trying to appeal to potential jurors.

If anyone ever does figure out what JB is thinking I hope they write a book on psychology. It will be used in every psychology college course throughout the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled