2009.04.24 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal analysis says the prosecution is going to tie everything together and tie Casey to everything

Now doesn't that just take the cake!!!

Now CA is lying about Integrity!!! :shakehead:
OW has a lot more integrity in her little finger than they will ever have!!! (one of my great grandma's favorite sayings) :) MOO

Marc Klaas talking about a concerted internet effort to get the A's disinvited from the victims' conference they were supposed to attend. :clap:

Gloria A: haven't heard from the A's regarding justice for Caylee, focus only on their daughter. Chosen to be supportive of Casey rather than Caylee.

Marc was actually complimenting the internet effort. He said if that kind of effort had been made for a victims right bill with the same veracity it would have happened sooner .......not his exact words, but something like that, I can't wait to hear it again when the video is up. I'm glad he's no longer upset about it.:)

I want to hear a reporter ask Cindy at her next interview, "How would you define the word integrity".

Marc was actually complimenting the internet effort. He said if that kind of effort had been made for a victims right bill with the same veracity it would have happened sooner .......not his exact words, but something like that, I can't wait to hear it again when the video is up. I'm glad he's no longer upset about it.:)
Yes, I want to get the exact words too. I thought what he said was great!

MK believes there will be a connection made by the state between where Caylee was found ~ to the car ~ to the home. Once they do that it will be a slam dunk.

(music to my ears, Marc!!) :)

:waitasec::waitasec::::twocents::twocents::twocents::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

After all.............................

If it L@@ks Like a ~ DUCK ! ! ! &
If it Quacks like a ~ DUCK ! ! !.............
Walks.... like a ~ DUCK ! ! ! !..............

guess.....what.....? :waitasec::doh:
It might......................................BE A DUCK = KC ! ! !

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

:waitasec::waitasec::::twocents:::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

ME saying..... WAKE UP KC & The "A's"

all the Evidence/Discovery etc = KC !!!!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

:waitasec::waitasec::::twocents::twocents::twocents::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

:rubberducky::rubberducky::rubberducky:

:rubberducky::rubberducky::rubberducky:

Quack !!!! QUACK !!!! Q U A C K ! ! !

Thanks Mamma !

Just a ducky place for KC = J A I L !!!! QUACK QUACK ! ! !:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Jmo
:rolleyes:
God Bless !
jjgram

Make no mistake and to be clear.

A lot of people, including MK were extremely upset about it and this forum will not ever be involved in anything like that without the consent of Tricia.
thanks.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3648740&postcount=1

I just wonder if Oprah will respond to this text message ?

Oprah is not one to antagonize. She could still do a show on the case and have guests such as NG and some of the others who have no problem speaking about the mound of evidence against Casey. She could air clip after clip of the inconsistent statements made by the Anthonys.

I'm not an Oprah fan but she has a huge fan base and can be quite influential. If she feels that her credibility is being attacked I think she'll strike back.

I'm quite sure Oprah has a team of researchers and lawyers who could delve into every aspect of KFN too.

IMO

Oprah is not one to antagonize. She could still do a show on the case and have guests such as NG and some of the others who have no problem speaking about the mound of evidence against Casey. She could air clip after clip of the inconsistent statements made by the Anthonys.

I'm not an Oprah fan but she has a huge fan base and can be quite influential. If she feels that her credibility is being attacked I think she'll strike back.

I'm quite sure Oprah has a team of researchers and lawyers who could delve into every aspect of KFN too.

IMO

... and the NLHF with their donations and support. The money trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn