2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they check what type of vehicle (car or truck ) ran over the snake if they have the vehicle to inspect, such as snake DNA being still present on tire, etc ? Did anyone see if they established a time line in when the snake was hit ?

My opinion only

I too am interested in this and wondering if KC drove thru the area to dump the remains and ran over the snake while in TL's jeep. Surely LE has already done their work on this. This might also explain why there was no matching soil found on any of KC's shoes or boots. :waitasec:

Yes. I have always wondered how that snake died. Because Kronk and Co. never mentioned killing it....

I thought it had to be a car, but didn't see any smash marks on the snakes' body in the pics of it in that freezer and open plastic bag. It could have been a clue, how the snake died, as if it was not a vehicle, what could have caused it's demise? Was someone 'poking' around and saw that big azz snake rattleing, got scared, hit it with something, and got outta there? Just a thought. Interesting read though. I also had thought someone could have shot at it. RIP snakey-poo!

or MAYBE.. it was chloroformed!

Here are the FBI results on the hair.. bring forth snips from the FBI docs.... so as to discuss.... the results were negative.

It appears the hair was tested for Zanex and muscle relaxers, sedatives.. per communication from Doc Garavaglia and the forensic examiner....

picture.php

picture.php

Alprazolam - Zanex
Clonazepam - muscle relaxant - can be prescribed for anxiety disorders, restless leg syndrome
Flunitrazepam - marketed a a hypnotic drug and sedative. Sometimes know has a date rape drug.
Diazepam -Valium
Midazolam - Short acting benzodiazepine -sedative for treatment of insomina.
Oxazepam Alepam/Murelax/Noripam -- Treatment of anxiety and insomnia and control symptoms of alcohol withdrawal
Nordazepam Stlny/Madar muscle relaxant/sedative used in the treatment of anxiety
Triazolam Trilam - for insomnia for use on a short term bases. Short acting
Temazepam Normison/Temtabs immediate acting short term use for sleeplessness not effective for induction of sleep.
Lorazepam - Ativan/Temesta - short to med duration of action used for the treatment of anxiety.
Ketamine - Kenanest/Ketalar used in human and vet medicine
Ketamine is primarily used for the induction and maintenance of general anesthesia, usually in combination with some sedative drug. Other uses include sedation in intensive care, analgesia (particularly in emergency medicine), and treatment of bronchospasm. It is also a popular anesthetic in veterinary medicine.Like other drugs of this class such as tiletamine and phencyclidine (PCP), it induces a state referred to as "dissociative anesthesia"[3] and is used as a recreational drug.

Hair was not tested for chloroform, was NOT deemed probative, or in layman's terms- was not deemed "tending to prove" or "does not prove anything"

This does dispel the slip Dr Baden made on TV regarding that chloroform was found in the hair.. it was not even tested.

I doubt the bullet casing isn't even part of this case. I bet it was just part of the debris at the remains site.

If they are thinking a gun was involved, there would have been some sort of trauma to the remains.

Along with the gatorade and syringe ..

Just general garbage in the area ..

In reference to the bullet casing:

I have seen some comments that there is no indication that Caylee had been shot, but there are many instances where a bullet wound does not cause any damage to the bones and only damages soft tissue, yet still proves to be fatal. Since little Caylee was completely skeletonized when recovered, it would be virtually impossible to determine whether she had been shot or not.

I find it very interesting that George went out and bought a gun last August in anticipation of a potential suicide attempt (according to him). Almost every single retired law enforcement person that I know has maintained possession of some sort of firearm after their retirement. Did George?

If he did keep his firearm from back when he was a deputy, then where is THAT firearm and could it have been used in this horrific crime against Caylee?

I would be very interested to know from law enforcement if George ever claimed to have "lost" a firearm, if he did indeed have one from years ago. Was he ever even asked if he owned a firearm (prior to the purchase in August)?

Wow Cleo that's really interesting and well interesting. :waitasec:

Well, at least we now know how the SNAKE died. Pfffftttt...

Well, at least we now know how the SNAKE died. Pfffftttt...

How???? I've seen people say the snake was shot, run over with a vehicle, or bashed in the head with something.

Here are the FBI results on the hair.. bring forth snips from the FBI docs.... so as to discuss.... the results were negative.

It appears the hair was tested for Zanex and muscle relaxers, sedatives.. per communication from Doc Garavaglia and the forensic examiner....

picture.php

picture.php

Alprazolam - Zanex
Clonazepam - muscle relaxant - can be prescribed for anxiety disorders, restless leg syndrome
Flunitrazepam - marketed a a hypnotic drug and sedative. Sometimes know has a date rape drug.
Diazepam -Valium
Oxazepam Alepam/Murelax/Noripam -- Treatment of anxiety and insomnia and control symptoms of alcohol withdrawal
Nordazepam Stlny/Madar muscle relaxant/sedative used in the treatment of anxiety
Temazepam Normison/Temtabs immediate acting short term use for sleeplessness not effective for induction of sleep.
Lorazepam - Ativan/Temesta - short to med duration of action used for the treatment of anxiety.
Ketamine is primarily used for the induction and maintenance of general anesthesia, usually in combination with some sedative drug. Other uses include sedation in intensive care, analgesia (particularly in emergency medicine), and treatment of bronchospasm. It is also a popular anesthetic in veterinary medicine.Like other drugs of this class such as tiletamine and phencyclidine (PCP), it induces a state referred to as "dissociative anesthesia"[3] and is used as a recreational drug.

Hair was not tested for chloroform, was NOT deemed probative, or in layman's terms- was not deemed "tending to prove" or "does not prove anything"

This does dispel the slip Dr Baden made on TV regarding that chloroform was found in the hair.. it was not even tested.

Were these drugs all found in the A's home?
That's a lot of different drugs for anxiety and insomnia.

I have anxiety and sleeping problems and have only one for each condition.
I wonder if they were prescribed by different dr.'s . . . it's my understanding they shouldn't be mixed.

picture.php

picture.php

Alprazolam - Zanex
Diazepam -Valium

Darn.

picture.php

picture.php

Alprazolam - Zanex
Diazepam -Valium
Ketamine is primarily used for the induction and maintenance of general anesthesia, usually in combination with some sedative drug. Other uses include sedation in intensive care, analgesia (particularly in emergency medicine), and treatment of bronchospasm. It is also a popular anesthetic in veterinary medicine.Like other drugs of this class such as tiletamine and phencyclidine (PCP), it induces a state referred to as "dissociative anesthesia" [3] and is used as a recreational drug.
snipped ~

Yikes, now we know what KC's defense will be. :eek: (bolded by me)

I have seen some comments that there is no indication that Caylee had been shot, but there are many instances where a bullet wound does not cause any damage to the bones and only damages soft tissue, yet still proves to be fatal. Since little Caylee was completely skeletonized when recovered, it would be virtually impossible to determine whether she had been shot or not.

I find it very interesting that George went out and bought a gun last August in anticipation of a potential suicide attempt (according to him). Almost every single retired law enforcement person that I know has maintained possession of some sort of firearm after their retirement. Did George?

If he did keep his firearm from back when he was a deputy, then where is THAT firearm and could it have been used in this horrific crime against Caylee?

I would be very interested to know from law enforcement if George ever claimed to have "lost" a firearm, if he did indeed have one from years ago. Was he ever even asked if he owned a firearm (prior to the purchase in August)?

LE confiscated a firearm, IIRC a hand gun, from the wheel well in one of the Anthony cars. Someone with a better memory than me can probably pinpoint the date but I seem to recall it happened in August while Casey was at the home.

How???? I've seen people say the snake was shot, run over with a vehicle, or bashed in the head with something.

blunt trauma - vehicular

lol

At least that murder is solved.

Regarding Tiki's comment above, who needs a gun when you have all THOSE drugs. :eek: Really.

Does this imply that there are further test results to come on the textile fibers found on the tape?

Page 5586: "Textile fibers of various types and colors were recovered from Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66. These fibers have been preserved on glass microscope slides for future comparison purposes."

Fibers from Casey's clothes perhaps? When you're cutting duct tape unles syou anchor the loose end it sometimes flaps around and could have connected with her clothes. Or perhaps fibers from the trunk, assuming she did not put Caylee in the bags immediately? Or fibers from Caylee's bedding?

Or from the Anthony house floor carpet.

If Caylee struggled (and I think she did) when Casey put the duct tape over her mouth, Casey would had to have held her down. Even if Casey would have sat on her, Caylee would have wriggled and tried to get away. Carpet fibers would have been all over her and the duct tape.

If it's carpet fibers, that would be significant because they usually would not get on a child's scalp and onto duct tape put over a child's mouth. It would indicate Caylee was alive and struggling when the duct tape was put on.

IMO

See, I personally have never believed KC put the duct tape on Caylee's mouth at or even near the point of death. I believe the duct tape was put on Caylee's mouth somewhere between the 18th and the 20th (one of the trips to the Anthony home and most likely the one with the shovel incident). By that time Caylee would have been in the trunk for anywhere from 2 to 4 days. At that point there would have been severe and grotesque distortion of Caylee's face including protusion of the tongue and significantly increased fluids coming from the mouth. I believe the duct tape was placed around Caylee mouth/skull at this point. Most likely so KC wouldn't have to see her distorted mouth and to try to stop the seepage of fluids.

I don't believe the duct tape was used in the act of murder...I never have.

LE confiscated a firearm, IIRC a hand gun, from the wheel well in one of the Anthony cars. Someone with a better memory than me can probably pinpoint the date but I seem to recall it happened in August while Casey was at the home.

The gun that was confiscated by the police in early September is the same one that George purchased in August in anticipation of a possible suicide attempt.

The only problem with this is there is no blood trace evidence. If she was shot, then put in the trunk, there would be evidence of blood.

Does this imply that there are further test results to come on the textile fibers found on the tape?

Page 5586: "Textile fibers of various types and colors were recovered from Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66. These fibers have been preserved on glass microscope slides for future comparison purposes."

Fibers from Casey's clothes perhaps? When you're cutting duct tape unles syou anchor the loose end it sometimes flaps around and could have connected with her clothes. Or perhaps fibers from the trunk, assuming she did not put Caylee in the bags immediately? Or fibers from Caylee's bedding?

Do you by any chance know which item numbers correspond to the fingerprint comparisons that were run in reference to the other members of the Anthony family?

According to your post, Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66 appear to be the tape evidence. I would imagine that the missing Q61 and Q65 are also tape evidence and may have been undergoing other forensic testing (fingerprint comparison to Casey Anthony).

Also, when they discussed the fingerprints, did they say that there were no fingerprints, or did they say that no fingerprints were found to be a match to the other Anthony family members?

There is a big difference between the two statements.

The former implies that no fingerprints were found AT ALL and the latter implies that there WERE fingerprints found but that they did not match GA, CA, or LA.

If it were the latter case, then it would be an almost certainty that the fingerprints were found to be a match to Casey Marie Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund