2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not at all shocked that they didn't find matching soil on her shoes. IIRC the shoes weren't taken into evidence until Dec so KC had plenty of time when she was on bail to either wash them or throw them out. She may be stupid but being the CSI fanatic she was, I'm sure she was smart enough to destroy any bit of evidence that would link her to the crime scene when she was home.

I completely agree about the shoes. It's a non-issue for the reasons you stated. She could have also worn them for months and simply worn off the dirt (especially walking in rain). She could have thrown her little body without even walking in the woods.

The duct tape having no prints simply means it was so degraded they simply couldn't find any prints. That tape was subjected to a hurricane/flood and sat in the Florida heat all summer and fall. I would have been surprised if they had gotten anything off the tape. Are we supposed to believe that no human hand ever touched that tape without gloves?

Dr. G told us months ago that the hair probably wouldn't give much evidence. Casey didn't have to drug Caylee to kill her. She was a defenseless two year old. Look at how easily A. Yates killed several children by simply drowning them in a bath tub. Some of her children were much older than Caylee.

There is so much evidence against Casey, enough to convict her 10 times over and a heck of a lot more evidence than Laci's case.

IMO

Were these drugs all found in the A's home?
That's a lot of different drugs for anxiety and insomnia.

I have anxiety and sleeping problems and have only one for each condition.
I wonder if they were prescribed by different dr.'s . . . it's my understanding they shouldn't be mixed.

It looks like they did broad testing for Benzo's in general.. and Special-K (probably because the girls number in Casey's phone).

ETA- I'm sorry, I hadn't realized you got your info from another poster that you quoted. The drug types listed in that post are not correct. They (the drugs listed in FBI doc) are benzo's. and Speical K

I'm more interested in what was not tested for: Benadryl (diphenhydramine), Oxycodone or any other codeine-like drugs, and opiates. Dextromethorphan. Why not? Not enough sample? Any of those could have been used to tranquilize Caylee.

I'm more interested in what was not tested for: Benadryl (diphenhydramine), Oxycodone or any other codeine-like drugs, and opiates. Dextromethorphan. Why not? Not enough sample? Any of those could have been used to tranquilize Caylee.

I think they all were thnking "Zanni", Xanax, ya know? So they tested for Benzo's.

It seems to me the vet was looking for evidence of shooting of the snake. I suspect this may have something to do with LE asking to examine RK's meter tool. If there was post-mortem damage of some sort to the remains that couldn't be explained by natural events, LE would want to explore it, to rule out any defense challenges. Perhaps they were looking into whether the snake was shot while near the remains.

IIRC, the ME stated there was no damage to the remains that indicated Caylee's cause of death. Sometimes injury occuring after death can be detected as post-mortem.

Good point. I was thinking the same thing, are the boots included in this report. IMO, she wouldnt have worn flip flops into the woods after the flooding, there would be too much mud, she probably would have put some type of boots on:waitasec::waitasec:
But, if she put Caylee's body in the woods at the end of June, that was before the flooding.

I'm not an expert but I do believe you are correct. I remember reading the body farm reports saying that chloroform was part of the decomp process and I didn't understand why the media kept saying that chloroform was found, as in they made it sound like a bottle of chloroform was dumped in the trunk. If I had a link to the report I would provide it.

Yeah, they said it was like way more than would be from a decomposing body.

The only problem with this is there is no blood trace evidence. If she was shot, then put in the trunk, there would be evidence of blood.

Unless I've missed something, I've yet to see a report on what the basketball sized stain in the trunk is. NOT saying it's blood just sayin' we don't know what it is yet.

I'm not an expert but I do believe you are correct. I remember reading the body farm reports saying that chloroform was part of the decomp process and I didn't understand why the media kept saying that chloroform was found, as in they made it sound like a bottle of chloroform was dumped in the trunk. If I had a link to the report I would provide it.

I believe it was b/c there was such large numbers of chloroform in the trunk, more than you would just expect from the decomposition process. Since she also had searches on her profile for chloroform it just seemed more than coincidence.

Does anyone know what diagnoses one would have to require the meds in ca and ga' s med cabinet?

I believe it was b/c there was such large numbers of chloroform in the trunk, more than you would just expect from the decomposition process. Since she also had searches on her profile for chloroform it just seemed more than coincidence.

I think it's all in how you interpret it. I decided to go back and re-read it since I haven't looked at it in months. Here is the link http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

Ok, when refering to the odor, it says "several compounds were observed...primarly chloroform". Now that makes it sound like there are abnormally large amounts of chloroform but it goes on to say (a few pages down) "Of particular interest is the large concerntration of chloroform (not found in commercial products) and the presence of sulfur containing compounds...which are particularly characteristic of decompositional events".

So to me this says "there are large amounts of chloroform and sulfur which are part of decomposition." But, as I said earlier, I think it's all in how you interpret it.

I know there is some debate over how the fingerprint results are to be read. Either as "no prints were found at all, including G, C, and L's whose were submitted" or "no prints were found from just G, C, & L." From reading the posts, I think most people on here read it as the 2nd (aka elminating the family except for KC) but I was wondering if anyone read it the first way as in NO prints found at all? I know Jayne Weintraub from Issues did (off-topic, I can't stand that lady!) but the rest of the panel either saw it as the 2nd or were unsure. So much confusion!

I think it's all in how you interpret it. I decided to go back and re-read it since I haven't looked at it in months. Here is the link http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

Ok, when refering to the odor, it says "several compounds were observed...primarly chloroform". Now that makes it sound like there are abnormally large amounts of chloroform but it goes on to say (a few pages down) "Of particular interest is the large concerntration of chloroform (not found in commercial products) and the presence of sulfur containing compounds...which are particularly characteristic of decompositional events".

So to me this says "there are large amounts of chloroform and sulfur which are part of decomposition." But, as I said earlier, I think it's all in how you interpret it.

Read the Conclusions section of the same document you linked, pg. 29, which says "Additional components that made up a portion of the total odor signature included gasoline constituents and an unusually large concentration of chloroform - far greater than what is typically seen in human decomposition."

Unless I've missed something, I've yet to see a report on what the basketball sized stain in the trunk is. NOT saying it's blood just sayin' we don't know what it is yet.

We have seen preliminary results back in October 2008.
Forensics report, starts page 23 in the following link:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

The report does state (pg. 27) there is more testing to be done but LIBS results appear to be quite consistent with a decompositional event having occurred in the trunk.

You know on all these reports we have seen I do not remember any of them saying they were the final report. Anyone remember them saying that? If so there are still things out there for sure we have not seen yet.

Is the hair they tested directly from the body? If there was a concern about misreading a level of chloroform from that hair, then What about the hairbrush hair? Besides, if she did kill her with a xanex OD, but she had never given t to her before that day, then it wouldn't be in her hair anyway.

It proves Zanny was not "Casey code" for Xanax. Casey did not use drugs for a babysitter and had not been leaving Caylee in her trunk or in an abandoned house.

I added the "Yikes" comment to the otherwise informative post about the drugs they tested for. I was being goofy (joking). I don't want to confuse anyone or mess up someone elses post. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detective99