2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it strange that this is all 'junk' science according to Cindy A and Mr Baez when the evidence points to KC as the guilty party? I will bet a steak sandwich and 14 cents that there will be no defense protest on the tests released today.

If the SA tried to point out that even one test result did not entirely rule out the posibility of a match tying KC to a particular piece of evidence, Mr Baez would flood the airwaves with declarations of infallibility for the soil tests on KC's shoes and all other tests that point away from KC.

Of course, any test that points towards a guilty KC would STILL be 'junk' science. :waitasec:

Does anyone know what diagnoses one would have to require the meds in ca and ga' s med cabinet?

Those drugs in the FBI docs werent meds found in the home. The only benzo in the home (that has been released to the public anyway) was Klonopin, in Cindy's name. The RX that we saw documented was dated after Caylee went missing so it's likely she was taking them for anxiety.

Is the hair they tested directly from the body? If there was a concern about misreading a level of chloroform from that hair, then What about the hairbrush hair? Besides, if she did kill her with a xanex OD, but she had never given t to her before that day, then it wouldn't be in her hair anyway.

Very true! Though I don't think she was drugging her but that's just MO.

Hi Woe!
If KC had access to all those drugs, they weren't prescribed and she didn't get them from Cindy. She's a pencil pushing Nurse who coordinates home care and wouldn't have access to things like Ketamine or Midazolam. I'm hoping they were just testing for known sedatives.

Several (many) of those prescriptions were taken from CA's medicine chest. They were taken in Dec. after Caylee was found. It was reported in a doc. dump afterward (not sure if it was in Jan. or Mar).

The two you name were under suspicion for other reasons that I can't recall right now - AD had Vet experience or something?

LE was outruling either accidental drug overdose or misuse of the prescribed drugs by family members.

I'm not at all shocked that they didn't find matching soil on her shoes. IIRC the shoes weren't taken into evidence until Dec so KC had plenty of time when she was on bail to either wash them or throw them out. She may be stupid but being the CSI fanatic she was, I'm sure she was smart enough to destroy any bit of evidence that would link her to the crime scene when she was home.
I agree...I highly doubt there's anything she wore at the time of Caylee's death still hanging around.

She didn't use the prescription drugs they listed. It doesn't mean she didn't use gravol, benadryl, alcohol or cough medicine.
I agree she didn't use the trunk as babysitter more than once though. Caylee died the first time she attempted it.
Cindy was Zanny until Fathers Day and Caylee likely died the next day.

That isn't my post. Somehow my comment and name are attached to Jolynna's post. I messed up when I added a comment to her post.

To answer the question of how long drugs stay in hair: The documentation for the hair drug testing done as part of pre-employment drug screens at a company I once worked for said they can go back 6 months to a year, depending on the length of the hair.

I still want to see the report on the maggots. See if they show any kind of chemicals in their little maggot system.
I'm sorry, must be time for bed 'cause I just got the giggles over "their little maggot system"

Those drugs in the FBI docs werent meds found in the home. The only benzo in the home (that has been released to the public anyway) was Klonopin, in Cindy's name. The RX that we saw documented was dated after Caylee went missing so it's likely she was taking them for anxiety.

Hi OLG. I'm too tired now but tomorrow I'll try to find the list from CA's prescriptions. She had some anti-depressents (Lexapro I think), xanax and valium type (alzamapan or something) There were several different ones but some were older scripts. These are drugs used to elevate mood or to calm anxiety. My Nana took one of the drugs that was on the list (can't remember but I recognized the name) because she was always dizzy God rest her soul.

Just something to think about. They tested the hair for benzodiazapines and ketamine. There were none found. Ok...we now know that KC wasn't drugging Caylee with benzos or Special K over a long period of time. What we don't know is if KC gave Caylee a fatal one time dose of a drug, which wouldn't show up in the hair. It would have only showed up in the soft tissue or bodily fluids. I'm still very interested in what was in the Gatorade bottle and whose prints were on the syringe in the Gatorade bottle.

Also, I just wanted to add one minor point to the general doc dump discussion. It seems to me that with every doc dump, everyone's been excited about seeing conclusive evidence that KC did the crime. What makes me go hmmmm is the fact that we haven't seen hide nor hair of a smoking gun in this case. It seems like every piece that is released for discovery is a bunch of nothing. No positive results (except for the death band hair and decomp odor analysis from early on). We haven't seen one report with a positive result tying KC to the case. So either it doesn't exist and what we got is what we got or just before the trial starts (let's say in August) Jose is going to get hit with a $hit storm of incriminating evidence. I just find it highly suspect that they took the DP off the table when all they had was the death band hair and odor and now the DP is being put back on and we really haven't seen any concrete evidence released.

Sorry for the OT jaunt.

Several (many) of those prescriptions were taken from CA's medicine chest. They were taken in Dec. after Caylee was found. It was reported in a doc. dump afterward (not sure if it was in Jan. or Mar).

The two you name were under suspicion for other reasons that I can't recall right now - AD had Vet experience or something?

LE was outruling either accidental drug overdose or misuse of the prescribed drugs by family members.

Ketamine= Special K. That's the drug "used by" vets. It is also the name of a person Casey had listed in her cell's phone-book. The other drugs listed on that page from the FBI are all Benzo's or a derivative of (as is the case with the Midazolam which is generic for Versed and Flunitrazepam which used to be pretty popular as a date rape drug called "roofie's")

Cindy had a RX for Klonopin (Clonazepam) and Casey told people she could get Xanax (Alprazolam) from Annie. No other of those drugs listed in todays documents where in the Anthony home unless I missed a doc dump.

We have seen preliminary results back in October 2008.
Forensics report, starts page 23 in the following link:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

The report does state (pg. 27) there is more testing to be done but LIBS results appear to be quite consistent with a decompositional event having occurred in the trunk.

I guess it's all in how you take the information. I saw nothing adressing the stain itself. The report is talking about the carpet sample yes but are they talking about "the stain" or another part of the trunk liner?

Just something to think about. They tested the hair for benzodiazapines and ketamine. There were none found. Ok...we now know that KC wasn't drugging Caylee with benzos or Special K over a long period of time. What we don't know is if KC gave Caylee a fatal one time dose of a drug, which wouldn't show up in the hair. It would have only showed up in the soft tissue or bodily fluids. I'm still very interested in what was in the Gatorade bottle and whose prints were on the syringe in the Gatorade bottle.

Also, I just wanted to add one minor point to the general doc dump discussion. It seems to me that with every doc dump, everyone's been excited about seeing conclusive evidence that KC did the crime. What makes me go hmmmm is the fact that we haven't seen hide nor hair of a smoking gun in this case. It seems like every piece that is released for discovery is a bunch of nothing. No positive results (except for the death band hair and decomp odor analysis from early on). We haven't seen one report with a positive result tying KC to the case. So either it doesn't exist and what we got is what we got or just before the trial starts (let's say in August) Jose is going to get hit with a $hit storm of incriminating evidence. I just find it highly suspect that they took the DP off the table when all they had was the death band hair and odor and now the DP is being put back on and we really haven't seen any concrete evidence released.

Sorry for the OT jaunt.

Prolly need to have this on a separate thread...but from how I understand it, the Sunshine Law doesn't require LE to release ALL the evidence to the public if they are still researching a case. SO, the good stuff will be in the final chapter, my friend! :clap:

Prolly need to have this on a separate thread...but from how I understand it, the Sunshine Law doesn't require LE to release ALL the evidence to the public if they are still researching a case. SO, the good stuff will be in the final chapter, my friend! :clap:

That's what I'm hoping. There's got to be something else!

I believe it was b/c there was such large numbers of chloroform in the trunk, more than you would just expect from the decomposition process. Since she also had searches on her profile for chloroform it just seemed more than coincidence.

If either of the squeaky clean parental units have any professional dry cleaner solvent and used it, it could account for the chloroform odor being in the trunk, since dry cleaning solvent contains chloroform

Also by reading the reports months ago, there seem to be a problem with the results due to a very high octane odor. I may, prematurely, conclude that kc was using gasoline to dilute the smell of the stain.

Hi OLG. I'm too tired now but tomorrow I'll try to find the list from CA's prescriptions. She had some anti-depressents (Lexapro I think), xanax and valium type (alzamapan or something) There were several different ones but some were older scripts. These are drugs used to elevate mood or to calm anxiety. My Nana took one of the drugs that was on the list (can't remember but I recognized the name) because she was always dizzy God rest her soul.

Here ya go, page 48. http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

The only drug that is listed as having been found in the Anthony's home that is the same or even in the same drug class (Benzo's) as the drugs listed today in the new docs that the FBI tested the hair for is the Klonopin (Clonazepam).

Hi Woe!
If KC had access to all those drugs, they weren't prescribed and she didn't get them from Cindy. She's a pencil pushing Nurse who coordinates home care and wouldn't have access to things like Ketamine or Midazolam. I'm hoping they were just testing for known sedatives.

ITA, I think these are the most common drugs used for insomina and anxiety. Doc G communicated to the Forensic doc at FBI to test for this.

They were wanting to cover their basis of all known types of drugs to either rule them out or to PROVE SOMETHING.

However, I do believe they probably found at least one prescription for insomnia and one for anxiety. Those of which are included on the list.

Sooooo.. before we all go off on a OMG the Anthony's took all those drugs tangent....

They did not test for chloroform because it wasn't probative..... but the possibility of muscle relaxers, sleep aids and sedatives HAD TO BE RULED OUT.

OLG....

I am again w/o any buttons so I can't quote you. I don't think they could get much info from one hair...though...they needed more and it was exposed to heat for a long time. Any drug evidence would likely be gone. They used to ask for hair samples while the person is alive or at the very least had an intact body, if deceased.

I am sure C * G would get rid of any drugs of any sort prior to LE coming in. IMO Cindy HAD to have had scripts for benzos, even if she never filled them. Any Dr. she saw would offer them up w/o her asking>>>LOL

Per today's Documents:

On December 11, 20009, a search warrant was obtained. Five cell phones were removed from residence.

1. Motorola C168 - NO info obtained. Model is less than 3 yrs. old
2. Motorola V3 (Razor) - YES- infor was obtained. Model is 6 to 8 yrs. old
3. Motorola V60i YES - inor was obtained. Model is 6 to 8 yrs old.
4. (2) Samsung SGH-X-497 - NO infor obtained. These two phones Models were 2-3 yrs old.

Possibility exists that the three newer phones could have been used in the last 2 yrs; however, no way to obtain info since the source of info was removed...things that make you wonder!

So, of five phones, only 2 was available for information but these two phones are 6 to 8 yrs old. So, I assume, nothing of valuable came from those two.

The Motorola Razor just came out since since the last quarter of 2005. 3 years old.

Here ya go, page 48. http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

The only drug that is listed as having been found in the Anthony's home that is the same or even in the same drug class (Benzo's) as the drugs listed today in the new docs that the FBI tested the hair for is the Klonopin (Clonazepam).

Quote button appeared for you...Yeah!

Are you telling me that Cindy was on Klonopin?...LORDY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery