2009.05.05 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing more of jail visit with parents.

Nancy talking now about the invasion of privacy. Guest saying no expectation of privacy in jail; no case.

Caller asking why the A's are getting away with what they are (during the depositions) and not being held in contempt.

That's all for tonight...

Don't sound like Ucler was actually hearing what JB and KC were saying. I think the lawsuit is about her being taped in the reaction thang.

Don't sound like Ucler was actually hearing what JB and KC were saying. I think the lawsuit is about her being taped in the reaction thang.
I agree. I believe it's about the fact that the interview was released to the media/public and it was Casey's reaction to remains being found which turned out to be Caylee. And remember ~ at the time she supposedly didn't know it was Caylee. :eek: MOO

Thought we got a d-dump. Dam I'm confused again.

I agree. I believe it's about the fact that the interview was released to the media/public and it was Casey's reaction to remains being found which turned out to be Caylee. And remember ~ at the time she supposedly didn't know it was Caylee. :eek: MOO

So what is she gonna sue? The Sunshine Law? LOL

Bombshell tonight ~ tot mom jail breakdown? This refers to when Casey found out remains had been found. Defense fighting to keep jail tape secret. More about the change of venue motion. Tot mom may sue the jail.

Tot mom may sue the jail ... why am I not surprised. :boohoo:

I wish they'd put the whole interview online so I could read it. Nancy did have the words to the audio she played up on the screen but no way could I keep up with all of it!

They jumped the gun. JB got the docs but now we might not get them for a week or two. :( (where the heck is the pouty-face emoticon?)

If Judge S. gags e-body then we won't get anymore d-dumps---right?

I wish they'd put the whole interview online so I could read it. Nancy did have the words to the audio she played up on the screen but no way could I keep up with all of it!

I don't have the link handy to the interview, but I have the audio here I can send to you if you want it.

It came out in the April 6th doc dump. I am sure if we search back the interview link will be in there somewhere.

Here is a link to the interview: http://www.wftv.com/video/19107482/index.html

I don't have the link handy to the interview, but I have the audio here I can send to you if you want it.

It came out in the April 6th doc dump. I am sure if we search back the interview link will be in there somewhere.

Here is a link to the interview: http://www.wftv.com/video/19107482/index.html
Thanks so much!! :blowkiss: So Lt. Uncer wasn't the one deposed today?

If Judge S. gags e-body then we won't get anymore d-dumps---right?
I believe a gag order would be to keep the parties involved from talking about the case to the media. The Sunshine Law isn't affected. If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me! :)

Thanks so much!! :blowkiss: So Lt. Uncer wasn't the one deposed today?

Yes, she was one of the people deposed today. That link is from her original statement to LE so you can listen to it at your leisure. :blowkiss:

Yes, she was one of the people deposed today. That link is from her original statement to LE so you can listen to it at your leisure. :blowkiss:
Thanks again!! Sorry for my confusion, I was at work all day and am now just catching up. :)

Back to Casey.

More audio interview with Lt. Uncer describing taking Casey back to her cell, Casey asking to take a shower to make herself feel better, Casey asking to see JB. Breathing rapidly, talking really fast, nothing about the case, this is surreal, I can't break down and cry (Casey said). She was very tuned into what was on the tv. Wanted to make sure she didn't do any harm to herself. Told her the main concern of the jail was her care and custody. Asked for a sedative. Request relayed to doctor on duty. JB arrived. TU stood outside the room & watched. She started to cry when in room with JB. Asked for tissues. Medical came in and gave her a sedative. JB in there about 45 min. before he opened a notepad. While in medical clinic she started looking at channel 9 on tv. Shallow breathing, started to sweat, asked to have handcuffs loosened. Was told they weren't tight.

Nancy talking w/ Kathi B. about interview. Notes that Casey didn't start to cry until she was in with JB.

I am sorry but this whole scene alone makes me feel that she wasn't crying about Caylee's death nor that it was a surprise. First of all, I don't care how mad she is at CA, but if she were truly innocent and didn't know Caylee was already gone, she would have been crying for her mother, NOT JB! Secondly, she started crying when JB came to the room because the gig was up. She was crying because all of their defense strategy that Caylee was out there somewhere with the Nanny went out the window. She didn't shed a tear for that baby, she was having an all out panic attack because she was caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member