2009.05.05 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but this whole scene alone makes me feel that she wasn't crying about Caylee's death nor that it was a surprise. First of all, I don't care how mad she is at CA, but if she were truly innocent and didn't know Caylee was already gone, she would have been crying for her mother, NOT JB! Secondly, she started crying when JB came to the room because the gig was up. She was crying because all of their defense strategy that Caylee was out there somewhere with the Nanny went out the window. She didn't shed a tear for that baby, she was having an all out panic attack because she was caught!
That's exactly it. First of all, she supposedly didn't know at the time it was Caylee. And then, a normal reaction, if she's innocent and found out it was her baby daughter whose remains were found, she'd want the comfort of her family around her. But no ~ she starts having reactions of someone who's guilty and doesn't ask for her family but needs to see her lawyer ~ immediately. And the shower? Flashbacks maybe of dumping the bag of remains into the woods and smelling decomp in her car? She needed to wash the filth off herself. Subconscious reaction, imo. It kind of reminds me of her dropping into JG's apt. unexpectedly for a shower. Now, what day was that again? Maybe right after dumping Caylee's body? MOO

I don't have the link handy to the interview, but I have the audio here I can send to you if you want it.

It came out in the April 6th doc dump. I am sure if we search back the interview link will be in there somewhere.

Here is a link to the interview: http://www.wftv.com/video/19107482/index.html

Very interesting. First--and only--time she was seen crying. And we don't know if she was crying for Caylee or herself.

I have a feeling she thought the body would never be found. Her reasoning power is not the best.

Tammy Uncer said it was the first time she had seen any emotion from Casey.

I was astounded that Casey is planning on suing the jail for violation of privacy! It's always about Casey!

What is it with that gal. Doesn't she understand when you sue someone, you then open yourself to questioning in a deposition for gathering facts. I can't believe her own attorney would even consider this now when the murder charges are pending. Besides, privacy and jail don't belong in the same sentence.
jmo

Back to Casey.

More audio interview with Lt. Uncer describing taking Casey back to her cell, Casey asking to take a shower to make herself feel better, Casey asking to see JB. Breathing rapidly, talking really fast, nothing about the case, this is surreal, I can't break down and cry (Casey said). She was very tuned into what was on the tv. Wanted to make sure she didn't do any harm to herself. Told her the main concern of the jail was her care and custody. Asked for a sedative. Request relayed to doctor on duty. JB arrived. TU stood outside the room & watched. She started to cry when in room with JB. Asked for tissues. Medical came in and gave her a sedative. JB in there about 45 min. before he opened a notepad. While in medical clinic she started looking at channel 9 on tv. Shallow breathing, started to sweat, asked to have handcuffs loosened. Was told they weren't tight.

Nancy talking w/ Kathi B. about interview. Notes that Casey didn't start to cry until she was in with JB.

Maybe she was waiting till she had a strong shoulder (yeah, right) to cry on..
She's playin JB just like she did JG, AL and the rest of the guys she was Scr**ing... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther