2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys all for the highlights ..
You spared me from having to watch ..

:blowkiss:

How can Cindy possibly say that "Casey was looking for Clues" with a straight face..?

Looking for Clues...???

What did she think this was A treasure Hunt..?

WHEN YOUR DAUGHTER IS MISSING YOU CALL THE POLICE

:clap:

Exactly - perfect. That should be something asked of CA on any future interview....clues? Was it a treasure hunt?

None of her actions really make sense. Some people react strangely and somehow it can be explained in probable ways but not with KC. Nobody can wrap their head around that hot mess and the A's just look ridiculous defending it.

100% correct on that...anyone would want someone to DIE for taking away a beautiful lil girl

I know this is not the dominant view, but I am also opposed to the death penalty. So, nope, not everyone would want someone to die for it.

This is one of those subjects that isn't worth debating as no one will change his or her mind - but I just thought I would present an alternative view.

~*

CA and GA keep talking about the evidence at trial.. Are they are sure they are ready for that because the truth will come out and all the lies will be in print for the world to see. It is everyones fault but the true criminal KC.

Another BS fest from the Anthony's

They must really think that everyone is stupid or nobody is paying attention

I am sorry if this sounds cold but I wouldnt want my children to have one of those bears for any reason. The are a reminder of how a jealous self centered self absorbed Bit$$ took her daughters life so she could party it up

My first thought was that I would be HORRIFIED if someone gave my child that bear. Especially at a time of crisis. My daughter had to ride in an ambulance once and they gave her a stuffed animal. I still have it because we really appreciated the kindness of the EMT's in trying to make her comfortable. I'd be anything but comfortable if they handed my daughter a murder bear!

I know this is not the dominant view, but I am also opposed to the death penalty. So, nope, not everyone would want someone to die for it.

This is one of those subjects that isn't worth debating as no one will change his or her mind - but I just thought I would present an alternative view.

~*

I can respect your view sorry if I offended anyone. It is only my opinoin

I wish Larry would have asked them about the undeniable stealing that Casey was doing during this whole time.

Even with the mostly softball questions they still come across as evasive and not credible. I wonder if their attorney begs them not to do these interviews, but they insist. Thought I saw 1 or 2 new pics. that might have been "licensed" for big $.

LK........detectives say things found with remains match things in the Anthony home. Questions deferred to BC who says to wait until trial. He says the states case is weak.

George responding to question from a caller: says when he worked as a detective he never had any conclusion until he had everything in front of him. Cindy says Casey was arrested because she lied.

Yeah, Cindy said she was arrested cause she lied about where she worked. Larry asked why she would lie about that, and Cindy replied that she didn't know :rolleyes:

BRAD....

"There was no heart shaped sticker on the duct tape....It's only speculation"

Larry called him on it: "how can it be speculation? either it was there or it wasn't." Score one for Larry!

The only thing this interview proved beyond a shadow of a doubt is that CA is the puppeteer and George is her puppet.

George's eyes and responses makes him look and sound very unsure of his answers, and that he is not telling the full truth. A jury will see this.
I can only hope he takes the stand, cause I think he'll help the prosecution.

5 minutes ago CA: "KC wasn't doing anything weird. I don't know what weird is."

Now -when asked about going out, her behavior, "she was grieving, people do strange things when the greive."

Just one of the many inconsistencies.

CA and Baez keep saying how people do strange things when they grieve, everyone grieves differently, etc...., but she was supposedly out looking for her kidnapped daughter, not grieving at this point. So if she was in fact grieving at that time, then why don't we hear reports of her grieving in jail, from December on, when the body was found and confirmed? In jail, she's got almost no emotion, they say. Day in and day out.

Oh CA and Baez, do better than this.

:clap:

Exactly - perfect. That should be something asked of CA on any future interview....clues? Was it a treasure hunt?

None of her actions really make sense. Some people react strangely and somehow it can be explained in probable ways but not with KC. Nobody can wrap their head around that hot mess and the A's just look ridiculous defending it.

They do look ridiculous

Not only that....They think they're helping but Their just making things worse for Casey

I can't wait until the Prosecutor ask's Cindy why she was thinking of setting up a memorial in Caylee's memory in September.

3 Months before anyone knew Caylee was dead...!!

My thoughts:

* Casey lied about working so she could spend more time with Caylee. Okay! That clears that up.

* I feel that Pious Cindy will become a nun. She will be Mother Superior. No use starting at the bottom, you know.

Blaise

265 Popes just rolled over in their graves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule