2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if the A's visit her or not. Knowing JB and his computer skills, they most likely have video conferences or have video messages passed back and forth.....no problem. They can have their love fest all the way to the day she leaves County....oh what a day that will be! By that time, kc will be very attached to her "dorm" and put up quite a fuss when she has to leave it. I hope I am still around to witness it.

I definitely hope you are around to witness it, too. We value your input.

KING: We have a blog question from Jamie -- "if Casey is innocent, as you say, and you have information to prove it, why put such a cost burden on the taxpayers of Orange County, Florida? If you can put an end to this with any information, why not just come forward with it?" :confused:

C. ANTHONY: We don't have proof that she didn't do it, but there's a lot of proof -- or there's a lot of evidence out there that doesn't prove that she's done it. :crosseyed: :propeller: :hypno:

KING: So you don't have the reverse. That's like proving a negative. :beamup:

C. ANTHONY: Right.:woohoo:

BC still feels they need representation for OJ charges

Hitting them with the critical blogs.

CA "they don't understand, pick things apart and they are a target"

I think Brad just likes being involved in this circus and being on TV with George and Cindy. It gets his name and face out there and makes him feel important. If George and Cindy were going to be charged with anything it will probably be after the trial.

Hi HP.

I'm fairly certain that it turned out the diary was one of the things photographed but not taken into evidence. ;)

That's correct, it was stated as such in one of the document dumps ..

...So call me crazy, call me naive, rant at me, whatever, but I think I am the only person in America who still feels incredibly sorry for GA and CA. I am watching the LKL interview now, and I am about in tears just thinking about what they must be going through.

When they said, "people just don't understand", and something about KC still being their daughter, well I think that is something that people are forgetting. KC IS still their daughter, and it must be incredibly hard for them thinking about her facing the death penalty. Then for them to know that the survey on the LKL show is showing that 95% of people think she will be convicted? I mean, how as a parent should you handle that?

I could be wrong, and yes I know what they *allegedly* have done, but honestly I also know that we may not be getting the full story from the SA office, from the media, from anybody. Don't get me wrong here, I fully believe that KC has committed this crime, and I fully believe that GA and CA's actions were not what they should have been. However I don't think any of us can sit in honest judgment of them, because we have never been in their shoes.

This is just my opinion, and I am entitled to it. Sorry.

Why are you sorry? :confused:

KING: We have a blog question from Jamie -- "if Casey is innocent, as you say, and you have information to prove it, why put such a cost burden on the taxpayers of Orange County, Florida? If you can put an end to this with any information, why not just come forward with it?" :confused:

C. ANTHONY: We don't have proof that she didn't do it, but there's a lot of proof -- or there's a lot of evidence out there that doesn't prove that she's done it. :crosseyed: :propeller: :hypno:

OMG that was my favorite part of the whole show! I thought I was going to LOSE it so that was a welcome laugh!

It's still difficult for me to see something I have around my home, that's made of a heart, and not stop and feel so bad for poor little Caylee. :cry:

I am the same way with Shamrocks ... Every time I see one it reminds me KC

Poor GA ......can that man say one sentence without stuttering? He looks as if he is about to explode when he is trying to form a sentence that will satisfy CA. One thing is for sure , KC didn't get her skills at lying from him , b/c he definitely isn't any good at telling tales. I just don't see how the man is going to make it when all this heads to trial and he is on the stand. He looks as if he wants to tell all , but can't muster up the courage.

So, LK points out that since KC is innocent shouldn't CA & GA focus all of their resources on a PI to find the killer?

CA response? That's not her job (essentially). That's LE's job.

Un-f'in-believeable.

That is so funny...that is the exact question I said that I wished Larry King would ask the Anthonys! They know darn well that LE isn't going to be looking for anyone else so that leaves the finding of the real killer up to them...if there really was a real killer out there. If they really believed that Casey wasn't guilty they would be moving heaven and earth to find the person who took the life of Caylee Marie.

A double negative is used in the first part; <<We don't have proof she didn't do it>>

a. She just stated clearly that her daughter did it. She did this by:
b. Using a double negative making her statement positive.
c. then she furthur confuses people with saying "Lots of evidence" doesn't prove the deed....okeidokie then....let me pour a drink...
d. "Lots of evidence" does prove a crime usually, except in Cindyworld, where it doesn't prove anything.

These Anthonys have been driving me crazy with their abuse of the English language since the beginning. George does not bother me; he may lie but he is not trying to sound educated and impress the public with words. Cindy, Lee, and kc do this continually. I have to pull out the fancy glasses and enjoy some drinks to get through an interview involving those three. Then, I am too smashed to make much sense....aw..nevermind...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz