2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recorded LKL and I am going to watch it again... and again... and again... and pick it apart piece by piece because I am a BLOGGER who is looking for truth and will not be spoon fed something that I don't believe is the truth especially when it is in plain as night and day..I believe in the truth and that is worth something to me!!!

((Sorry the insult to bloggers got to me:furious:))

What blogs is she talking about? What bloggers? Does anyone have a list of blogs on the case?

I know this is not the dominant view, but I am also opposed to the death penalty. So, nope, not everyone would want someone to die for it.

This is one of those subjects that isn't worth debating as no one will change his or her mind - but I just thought I would present an alternative view.

~*
I will add that the A's may actually be opposed to it, but their seeming lack of emotion tonight about Caylee's murder just appeared that they said it because it's their daughter who is accused of killing Caylee. There never has been any outward expression, such as outrage, for bringing the "real killer" to justice. MOO

Ok, deep breath.

I'm glad each and every time they do this, because they screw up each and every time. "Dig a little deeper in the well, Boys, dig a little deeper in the well..."

I am also no longer bothered by the media's apparent inability to ask the pressing questions that we would, because it just doesn't matter!

The SA will be asking, and providing the answers to a whole lot of tough questions come trial time. And the jury is going to hear these same sad media mongers entire shopping list of answers over the course of many months.

I'm okay with this whole thing. I believe in the SA and LE and a reasonable jury. My faith is going toe-to-toe with Miss Cindy's.

I recorded LKL and I am going to watch it again... and again... and again... and pick it apart piece by piece because I am a BLOGGER who is looking for truth and will not be spoon fed something that I don't believe is the truth especially when it is in plain as night and day..I believe in the truth and that is worth something to me!!!

((Sorry the insult to bloggers got to me:furious:))

Good on you to watch that repeatedly. I couldn't watch 1 minute. It's sickening and like someone else here said let them talk! They are making people more angry by the minute.

Nothing about dear Caylee & a tribute or honor in her memory. :hypno: Spinster Cindy sounds like she was the same as always.:drink: <<<< KC koolaid.

What blogs is she talking about? What bloggers? Does anyone have a list of blogs on the case?

EXACTLY! That drives me INSANE! :bang:

I'm a poster, on a MESSAGE BOARD. I choose NOT to blog. I DO enjoy posting though.

:blowkiss:

when asked if they talk to Casey and LK slipped and said Caylee instead of Casey
Did I hear Cindy say "I talk to Caylee everyday..." Does she mean thru a physic-medium being that Caylee is not with us on earth anymore. I know some speak to loved ones thru mediums who pass on but has anyone heard Cindy has been doing this...just find it strange she said she talks to Caylee everyday.

It looked as though CA was a little po'd at BC, about the diary. and GA fluttering his eyes, he needs to get a job at wal-mart as a parakeet. They make me so disgusted, I should know better watching them make fools of themselves.

EXACTLY! That drives me INSANE! :bang:

I'm a poster, on a MESSAGE BOARD. I choose NOT to blog. I DO enjoy posting though.

Betcha she gets it right next time. ;)

when asked if they talk to Casey and LK slipped and said Caylee instead of Casey
Did I hear Cindy say "I talk to Caylee everyday..." Does she mean thru a physic-medium being that Caylee is not with us on earth anymore. I know some speak to loved ones thru mediums who pass on but has anyone heard Cindy has been doing this...just find it strange she said she talks to Caylee everyday.

I don't use a Medium and I still talk to my Grandpa often, it's been 13 years. I did talk to him daily there for a while, grief was very hard on me.

I think, in Cindy's world, there are two types of people -- there are "The Bloggers" and then there are the ones who agree with her.

When Larry showed her the stack of comments taken from his CNN/Larry King blog, Cindy referred to the whole bunch as bloggers. Cindy seems to need to lump everyone who doesn't agree with her into a group of clueless people who don't have lives. That is pathological.

While I'm posting, also want to mention that I don't know why CA has changed from pizza smell to refrigerator odor. What will go on the decomp synonym list next? Shouldn't she stick with the pizza comparison since there was a pizza box in the trunk? Not sure why she is changing up on this one.

:confused:

I wish Bill would interview them! There would be no soft questions! oh but that will never happen!

The Spin Stops Here ..... if they were on then CAGA would have nothing to say. No spin = no comment.

I don't think she meant that. My guess is that she really meant "I remember Caylee every day" but let's face it.... neither of them are very articulate.

~*

They should stay home and stop talking because if they think they are helping Casey they are so wrong. I am shocked at the anger I felt watching them. All I could think was no wonder their daughter is crazy if these two brought her up.

I think, in Cindy's world, there are two types of people -- there are "The Bloggers" and then there are the ones who agree with her.

When Larry showed her the stack of comments taken from his CNN/Larry King blog, Cindy referred to the whole bunch as bloggers. Cindy seems to need to lump everyone who doesn't agree with her into a group of clueless people who don't have lives. That is pathological.

While I'm posting, also want to mention that I don't know why CA has changed from pizza smell to refrigerator odor. What will go on the decomp synonym list next? Shouldn't she stick with the pizza comparison since there was a pizza box in the trunk? Not sure why she is changing up on this one.

:confused:

Bolding mine.

It really has gotten ridiculous. First Casey has dead squirrels climbing into the engine. Then it's the "rotten" pizza. Then JB said something about potatoes. Now CA goes back to what she said to LK in December about her refrigerator and "sour" food. GMAB! For someone who is supposed to be a nurse, she doesn't know the odor of decomposition? No way would her refrigerator have that smell or she wouldn't have it in the house! She should also remember what she told the 911 operator. :rolleyes: MOO

I don't think she meant that. My guess is that she really meant "I remember Caylee every day" but let's face it.... neither of them are very articulate.

~*

I think she meant it. I hope when she talks to Caylee she apologizes profusely for trying to cover up for her lying, stealing, murdering mother.

Hmmm... the last time they were on LKL, both of the Anthonys said the trunk smelled like rotting garbage. George even mentioned "he never knew how bad gargage could smell."

I'm surprised Larry didn't ask about the change to rotten refrigerator odors!

Or, if Morgan&Morgan had sent him a packet of information from George's deposition, he could have pointed out that George admitted under oath that the odor in the car was human decomposition!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3738809&postcount=269"]Show Videos and Transcript[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise