2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy....

"No matter what Casey does it's wrong in the public eye"

CA says she talks to Caylee everyday. Hasn't talked with Casey in person since Oct. 14. Hasn't gone to jail because it's on video and released to the media, mentions NG show. BC says he can ask to stop videotaping but visits would still be monitored.

CA says she can't explain why the body was found so close to home. She hasn't had a chance to speak to Casey. Phone calls also monitored so CA has written letters to Casey but no discussion about the case.

Larry asking GA "Wouldn't you ask your daughter what's going on?" So many things I'd like to know but just don't have the opportunity to talk with her.

BC repeating all jail visits are monitored, most usually don't make the headlines like this case. CA saying everything Casey does is wrong in the public eye right now so if they go see her it will only hurt her.

OOOOh! LK just said we could shoot the A's a question while on his website!

CA sure is playing the meek little timid mama isn't she??? jmo

I'm so dizzy already, such spin! "We don't have the chance to talk to KC". Uh, yeah ya do George!! AAAHHHH-"George and I haven't done anything"!!!!! WTF??? Please somebody get through on that phone! This is gonna be an hour of carp!

LKL has a poll question on the site: Do you think KC is going to be convicted?

Glad that LK is asking some straight forward questions & less tap dancing around for a change!

Cindy said "George and I haven't done anything"...OMG
Oh no, nothing at all. :waitasec: Guess she forgot about laundrying the pants, removing the knife from the car, and let's see ~ there must be something else ~ oh yes, the wrong hairbrush turned over to LE! MOO

Same old same old...

I hope tougher questions are coming!

2,000 plus people have voted on l. King website.......94% say she will be convicted.

Whoaooo there is going to be alot to discuss. I'm making a pot of coffee to lurks away! Its going to be hard to keep my mouth shut. I just don't know what to think!

My.... the A's are looking mighty TAN.

Of course their enjoying their "celebrity status", now we know where the daughter learned it, I'm surprise Cindy doesn't have a pair of white sunglasses plopped on top of that damn football helmet she's rocking.

SA's said our position remains that we won't comment on facts and circumstances regarding the case.

BC faulting the SA for the doc releases? WHAT???

SA office will not comment on a pending trial...

BC: There was no flesh or hair on the duct tape..

Please...did brad just criticize the SA's office for publishing discovery docs? The SA doesn't "publish" them, the media does! jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona