2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes the most sense to me is Cindy and KC having a huge fight with Cindy telling KC to get out but Caylee is staying. KC convinces Cindy to let her have some time with Caylee first. That's why Cindy didn't go after KC until finding the car. Explains the calls and KC not letting Cindy talk to Caylee... Cindy demanding KC take her to Caylee... the asking for one more day ("I've already given you a month"). To me this also makes sense of the comment "Don't worry I haven't said anything" (about the fight).

I can totally see this scenerio happening! Makes a lot of sense.:clap:

Im sorry, but I came in late because of work. Is there a link to Leonard's depo? Thank you in advance~~~

Mom4life...based on your approach I think there are some things you may wanna consider posted here . It goes into many of the details you're hitting on. Including, but, not limited to...
  • George gave an account of 6/9, not 6/16 (thread devoted to this in the Case Analysis Forum BTW link here).
  • Casey was @ G&C's when George left and based on George's actions he knew it
  • Casey was on the computer much of the time 3-4PM after George left, and how the nursing home pic & Fb msg to Amy prove it.

IMHO, the "6/9 vs. 6/16..." thread should be required reading for anyone interested in this "Padilla's...untrue" thread. It is 6 short pages and has already covered most of the ground being covered on this thread...except LP's take on it of course.

Also, FWIW, as it relates to this thread, the "Details Emerge about the fight..." also in the Case Analysis Forum has pinned down the dates & times of likely fights...including the "choking" incident too, FWIW. Summary provided in the link here. But much, much more detail provided by WS's in that thread that would likely be of interest to anyone interested in the subject of this thread.

Hope that helps.

Bumping to re-provide the embedded links. See post#1 of the "Details emerge..." thread for specifics on 6/15.

Ya' know...IMHO, this whole thing is the equivalent of LP pointing up in the air and saying, "Hey, guys, Look!" and troves of peeps doing exactly that...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: despite the, albeit less salacious, objective evidence staring 'em right in the face. :bang:

I don't begrudge anyone giving LP's comments consideration...looking for some hint of a clue...some morsel of useful info. I just hate to see it lead peeps astray from the available less subjective info. Enjoy LP...he's kind of a guilty pleasure for some folks, I get it.

IMHO, though...esp. if you're new to LP (and NG for that matter)...IF getting to the truth of what happened is your motive for sleuthin'...don't be seduced too much by the siren's song...trust your instincts and read, read, read. There's sooooo much mis-infomation in this case it sickens me. Maybe I take it a little too personally...but, anything that detracts from getting to the truth of what happened to Caylee...including propagating rumors, etc. IMHO does a tremendous diservice to Caylee's memory. Personally, I'm ready for the truth to come to light - not repackaged BS...I've had my fill of it.

End of rant. Carry on :)

What makes the most sense to me is Cindy and KC having a huge fight with Cindy telling KC to get out but Caylee is staying. KC convinces Cindy to let her have some time with Caylee first. That's why Cindy didn't go after KC until finding the car. Explains the calls and KC not letting Cindy talk to Caylee... Cindy demanding KC take her to Caylee... the asking for one more day ("I've already given you a month"). To me this also makes sense of the comment "Don't worry I haven't said anything" (about the fight).

I can see CA threatening that KC would have to move out and leave Caylee, but she couldn't follow through on that. KC had custody. And I think KC would most likely know that. Thus I think that KC would grab Caylee and most likely threaten that CA would never see her again. And CA might have told KC that if she had to, she would go after KC for custody by claiming that she was an unfit mother. At that point I think that KC might have left taking Caylee. And thus the motive..... KC was (in her mind anyway) going to lose custody of Caylee to CA. She was going to lose Caylee, and her mom was going to win. So the only way to keep CA from winning custody was to get rid of her.

I can see CA threatening that KC would have to move out and leave Caylee, but she couldn't follow through on that. KC had custody. And I think KC would most likely know that. Thus I think that KC would grab Caylee and most likely threaten that CA would never see her again. And CA might have told KC that if she had to, she would go after KC for custody by claiming that she was an unfit mother. At that point I think that KC might have left taking Caylee. And thus the motive..... KC was (in her mind anyway) going to lose custody of Caylee to CA. She was going to lose Caylee, and her mom was going to win. So the only way to keep CA from winning custody was to get rid of her.

Perhaps but I don't see KC being willing to care for Caylee full-time by herself. That would impede her lifestyle.... she would lose the fun loving swinger she was becoming. I feel KC would be happy to have her parents care for Caylee AND KC being able to come and go as she pleased. Heck -- who wouldn't like that? Don't have to pay any rent, parents give you car to drive, cans of gas always available to fill the tank, ability to steal cash whenever you needed it. KC is immature and selfish and in no way able to care for a child nor did it appear she wanted to.

this is a bit, ok a lot OT, but does anyone else remember something about someone saying they were watching a cookery programme about meringe making during the scott peterson case and it being proven that this was a lie?
am i remembering this correctly?
am i loosing it?:waitasec:
A little OT yes. I recently re-read all the SP books. SP said Martha Stewart was making meringue, and that he and LP watched the show. The police detectives watched, via fast forward, the episode in question, and saw no meringue being made. Then at court, the defense attorneys showed that in the Martha episode in question she actually did spend a little time making meringue, somewhere in the last 15 minutes of the show. That the police had missed the meringue-making was a problem with their case. Though they saved by showing that the timeline could have worked out even if he left to dump her body right after the meringue and had no traffic.

Doesn't this lead one to believe an insanity plea could be entered? IMO because you have a confrontation with a parent (how many of us haven't) doesn't lead to murdering your child. Furthermore, I believe if there was a conflict this certainly wasn't the first, nor was this probably the first time CA threaten to get custody of Caylee. Remember a co-worker had stated CA discussed filing for custody of Caylee, but stated she didn't know if they could afford it? I'm just throwing this out there...

Also, please is there a link to LP's depo? thanks

Lp's statement makes complete sense to me, I have always thought KC left home in a rage on Sunday night after the fight with CA. One can only imagine what transpired in an argument between the two after CA finds out KC stole from her grandmother. We know poor Caylee was a pawn, the cause of constant strife between her mom and grandmother. Caylee must have been exhausted after such a long day. She was dragged out of the house late and tired, a terrible two tantrum and KC completely loses it. Sounds very plausible to me, we all know CA and GA are not truthful. I can't wait for LP's deposition, should be very enlightening.

I totally agree with everything you're saying. I believe the exact same thing. In my opinion, Casey stealing from Grandma was the last straw for CA. Wouldn't blame her if she was, that would tick me off too. By the time CA came home from grandma's house, she was good and mad. I think CA confronted Casey and Casey lied about it, of course. Things simmered for awhile; CA knew Casey was lying. After awhile, it boiled over and the fight was on.

Lp's statement makes complete sense to me, I have always thought KC left home in a rage on Sunday night after the fight with CA. One can only imagine what transpired in an argument between the two after CA finds out KC stole from her grandmother. We know poor Caylee was a pawn, the cause of constant strife between her mom and grandmother. Caylee must have been exhausted after such a long day. She was dragged out of the house late and tired, a terrible two tantrum and KC completely loses it. Sounds very plausible to me, we all know CA and GA are not truthful. I can't wait for LP's deposition, should be very enlightening.

I am not so sure that Cindy had just found out about Casey stealing from her grandparents on June 15th. I think she already knew about it before then.

From Shirley P’s police interview 8/21/08, pages 15-16 (document pages 5162-5163)

SP: She says, “Mom, I’ll pay you back.” I said no, the bank paid me back. I said “But if the bank wants to arrest her they’re going to, because I told them they could.” I would have pressed charges, but for Caylee’s sake, and for Cindy’s sake, I didn’t want to.”

YM: when did this happen? When did you find out about it? Do you remember? What [sic] it A . . . the end of April, the beginning of May?

SP: Uhm, hum . . . .

YM: June.

SP: Uh, it was between April and May.

YM: Okay. And that’s when you [sic] this whole conversation and is that, that when you found out, or is that when it was actually written? Do you know?

SP: Uh, remember when she was talking about all them cell phones she had . .

YM: Uh-hum (affirmative).

SP: . . . and everything? I think one of mine was the one that paid for some of that. Which here’s her story. That’s right. Uhm, she had Cindy tell it to me. Oh, she was working for whoever it was up around Universal. They got them new phones from AT&T and some way or another the money didn’t go through for them so the, the people had to pay for them themselves. Then they were going to pay it back.

SP: and I says, “Well what is, where’s Casey’s money?” “Well it’s in this locker in the Hard Rock Hotel or wherever. I mean that’s some story I never . .

YM: Hmm.

SP: . . . heard of before. But I mean that’s the, Cindy didn’t make up the lie. That’s the lie Casey’s been telling her.​

From Rick P’s police interview 8/21/08:

YM: …when was this? Do you remember approximately when this was?

RP: This was in April. And my mom has statements to, to show that.

YM: This year, right?

RP: Uh, yeah (affirmative)….

YM: Okay.

RP: …of this year.

YM: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. Go on.

RP: So anyway, uhm, I uh, my mom told the bank, “I don’t know who did it but, but whoever did I want charges pressed. So if you find out who did it press charges.”

RP: Well they, they tracked the charges back and it came back to, to Casey. So when my mom found out she called Cindy and said, “You, you got to do something about, about your daughter. She stole.” And Casey tried to come on the phone. And my mom was so mad she said, “I don’t want to talk to you. How dare you steal from us.” And you know, then later it came out Casey made up a, a lie and said that she worked at Universal and uhm, that they were, she’d got a new account and they were supposed to give her a phone and something happened so they told all the employees that she had, they had to buy their own phone and they’d be reimbursed.

YM: Right.

RP: So and my mom, my mom wasn’t buying that at all. She said, “That’s, that’s the stupidest thing I ever heard of.” Well if you knew Casey’s propensity to lie then you would know that was a lie right off. Well anyway, you know she don’t work at Universal.

Another theory I have GA appears to have been caught in the middle of two scorn women's cat fights consistently. In addition he had his own problems to deal with. CA and KC had another confrontation whereas CA told KC it was time for her to grow up and accept responsibility. No more freeloading! She had Caylee, therefore she needed to support her and take care of her (meaning move out and be on your own). An agreement was reached that KC would be given a month (where the month came in) to be on her own with Caylee, after that more discussion would be done. CA used her chemical babysitter which failed this time causing the death of Caylee. From there she thought up this whole story of what transpired. Could this theory be a possibility?

I wonder how many other days AFTER this that Casey was on the computer/texting THAT early? Was that a common habit of hers? Ping masters?

Also am still awaiting a link that shows where LP was incarcerated for Tax Evasion as has been stated in several places in this very thread. Does ANYONE here have any information or a link where I can read about that, because I had honestly not heard that before??? Anyone???:eek:

In response to the question I bolded:

AFAIK, Casey's cell phone did not ping from in/by the Anthony house during the morning hours from June 17 - July 15. For 31 days Casey only went to her parent's house after George went to work and left before Cindy got home. (Except for June 24--Gas Can Day--when George was unexpectedly home during the time he usually worked.)

I don't think ANY instant messages or myspace/facebook posts or photo uploads were from the Anthony's IP between June 17 - July 17.

Bumping to re-provide the embedded links. See post#1 of the "Details emerge..." thread for specifics on 6/15.

Ya' know...IMHO, this whole thing is the equivalent of LP pointing up in the air and saying, "Hey, guys, Look!" and troves of peeps doing exactly that...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: despite the, albeit less salacious, objective evidence staring 'em right in the face. :bang:

I don't begrudge anyone giving LP's comments consideration...looking for some hint of a clue...some morsel of useful info. I just hate to see it lead peeps astray from the available less subjective info. Enjoy LP...he's kind of a guilty pleasure for some folks, I get it.

IMHO, though...esp. if you're new to LP (and NG for that matter)...IF getting to the truth of what happened is your motive for sleuthin'...don't be seduced too much by the siren's song...trust your instincts and read, read, read. There's sooooo much mis-infomation in this case it sickens me. Maybe I take it a little too personally...but, anything that detracts from getting to the truth of what happened to Caylee...including propagating rumors, etc. IMHO does a tremendous diservice to Caylee's memory. Personally, I'm ready for the truth to come to light - not repackaged BS...I've had my fill of it.

BJB, we don't have a rants thread anymore. :) Would come in handy at this stage. I think all of us are ready for the truth to come to light, even if we may not be ping experts, cpu techies, or floorplan architects. I appreciate all of the talented folks on WS. And I have followed this case from the beginning. Imho, I do not think publishing a link to a local news story is propagating rumors or doing a disservice to Caylee.

Please see my post here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3766659&postcount=196"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue[/ame]

:confused:
Whether Casey left after the fight or the next day, what difference does it make? How does George or Casey gain if he lies and says Casey left the next day?

I didn't read the entire thread so I don't know if this was answered but here are my thoughts on this. When GA told this story to Greta during that interview in their home, he seemed uncomfrtable and his account was strange as he made it seem like a "loving daughter and mother" was leaving for a day of work - lots of hello DAD, goodbye dad, and he kept repeating that it was a "normal" day.

Wht does he GA get from lying nad placing them in the house the next day with sunshine and kisses?

The A's SAVE FACE that is what they gain - especially CA. If KC left on the night of the 15th after a fight and took Caylee and all of the A's just turned the other way, didn't go after her, didn't check on Caylee, didn't ask where she was going, then they would be faced with questions like - how could you have not gone out looking for her? If you only would have went out to get Caylee...ya da ya da

The A's are all about seeming like good parents and a good family and they hate to be critisized. So I bet they came up with the story to keep the fight out of the media and LE out of their personal business - they think that the fight really had nothing to do with Caylee's "kidnapping" - and they didn't want people to link the fight to KC hurting Caylee and the blame circling back to them.

Out of all the tips LE recieved concerning this case only one I believe has been saved. Obviouse to LE most were oddballs calling in or writing in tips. Many of those tips had us cracking up except one. This would be Jeffre Carter's & Tina Nettles account of witnessing KC standing by her car, talking on phone and looking discheveled. The couple witnessed who they thought was KC while walking to the park near the Ameri Suites where they were staying and also from their hotel room as they were looking out the window. At the time the couple didn't pay much mine to it because they had no reason to. I believe he stated they thought by the way the woman looked that she might be a hooker making plans outside her car. Interesting read if you haven't read their account of late night 15th. into am of the 16th. I think LE has a video tape but should go back for a read. We saw what clothes kC was wearing at the video store??? Ok intelligent sluething friends, Does the Ameri suites ping in Anothny vicenity? Would the couples account of time they told lE conincide with KC talking with TL??? Did she return home to shower & change into wife beater attire, yak on computer, and the leave to go video shopping with TL?. If LA's account is to be a truth, then she very well may have been at the hotel parking lot at that time as the couple and LP have suggested. As I believe my saying that anything and everything is possible I keep an open mine when I hear snippets out of all these players (mostly men, ironically) I keep an open mind. I can't speak to being a part of someones fan base because my mind doesn't think like a Teen magazine editor. I do however listen to everyones accounts and ideas and it allows one to try and fit in a puzzle piece.

I always wondered if the "big fight" took place on June 9th..that date seemed to pop into everyone's head in that family. Don't know if there ever was a fight, but if there was I would rather bet on June 9th. I cannot see Casey leaving "bed and board" just because of a fight with her mother.I gather this pretty much went on all the time. I don't see her as a girl who would give up her stuff because of a fight with CA. Something else triggered that mad dash away from from home. Had to involve her rather complex love life.:)
What do you think?

Could you provide a link for this statement? I had not heard this until now and was hoping a link could be provided...:eek:

If you go to LP's Web-Site there is a "Skeleton's" link & LP admits that he did serve time

He refuses to call it "Tax Evasion" though

I don't know what else you would call Not paying your taxes

Out of all the tips LE recieved concerning this case only one I believe has been saved. Obviouse to LE most were oddballs calling in or writing in tips. Many of those tips had us cracking up except one. This would be Jeffre Carter's & Tina Nettles account of witnessing KC standing by her car, talking on phone and looking discheveled. The couple witnessed who they thought was KC while walking to the park near the Ameri Suites where they were staying and also from their hotel room as they were looking out the window. At the time the couple didn't pay much mine to it because they had no reason to. I believe he stated they thought by the way the woman looked that she might be a hooker making plans outside her car. Interesting read if you haven't read their account of late night 15th. into am of the 16th. I think LE has a video tape but should go back for a read. We saw what clothes kC was wearing at the video store??? Ok intelligent sluething friends, Does the Ameri suites ping in Anothny vicenity? Would the couples account of time they told lE conincide with KC talking with TL??? Did she return home to shower & change into wife beater attire, yak on computer, and the leave to go video shopping with TL?. If LA's account is to be a truth, then she very well may have been at the hotel parking lot at that time as the couple and LP have suggested. As I believe my saying that anything and everything is possible I keep an open mine when I hear snippets out of all these players (mostly men, ironically) I keep an open mind. I can't speak to being a part of someones fan base because my mind doesn't think like a Teen magazine editor. I do however listen to everyones accounts and ideas and it allows one to try and fit in a puzzle piece.

The night the couple reported seeing Casey at the hotel was July 17.

I am not so sure that Cindy had just found out about Casey stealing from her grandparents on June 15th. I think she already knew about it before then.

From Shirley P’s police interview 8/21/08, pages 15-16 (document pages 5162-5163)

SP: She says, “Mom, I’ll pay you back.” I said no, the bank paid me back. I said “But if the bank wants to arrest her they’re going to, because I told them they could.” I would have pressed charges, but for Caylee’s sake, and for Cindy’s sake, I didn’t want to.”

YM: when did this happen? When did you find out about it? Do you remember? What [sic] it A . . . the end of April, the beginning of May?

SP: Uhm, hum . . . .

YM: June.

SP: Uh, it was between April and May.

YM: Okay. And that’s when you [sic] this whole conversation and is that, that when you found out, or is that when it was actually written? Do you know?

SP: Uh, remember when she was talking about all them cell phones she had . .

SP: . . . and everything? I think one of mine was the one that paid for some of that. Which here’s her story. That’s right. Uhm, she had Cindy tell it to me. Oh, she was working for whoever it was up around Universal. They got them new phones from AT&T and some way or another the money didn’t go through for them so the, the people had to pay for them themselves. Then they were going to pay it back.

SP: and I says, “Well what is, where’s Casey’s money?” “Well it’s in this locker in the Hard Rock Hotel or wherever. I mean that’s some story I never . .

SP: . . . heard of before. But I mean that’s the, Cindy didn’t make up the lie. That’s the lie Casey’s been telling her.​

From Rick P’s police interview 8/21/08:

YM: …when was this? Do you remember approximately when this was?

RP: This was in April. And my mom has statements to, to show that.

YM: This year, right?

RP: Uh, yeah (affirmative)….

YM: Okay.

RP: …of this year.

YM: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. Go on.

RP: So anyway, uhm, I uh, my mom told the bank, “I don’t know who did it but, but whoever did I want charges pressed. So if you find out who did it press charges.”

RP: Well they, they tracked the charges back and it came back to, to Casey. So when my mom found out she called Cindy and said, “You, you got to do something about, about your daughter. She stole.” And Casey tried to come on the phone. And my mom was so mad she said, “I don’t want to talk to you. How dare you steal from us.” And you know, then later it came out Casey made up a, a lie and said that she worked at Universal and uhm, that they were, she’d got a new account and they were supposed to give her a phone and something happened so they told all the employees that she had, they had to buy their own phone and they’d be reimbursed.

YM: Right.

RP: So and my mom, my mom wasn’t buying that at all. She said, “That’s, that’s the stupidest thing I ever heard of.” Well if you knew Casey’s propensity to lie then you would know that was a lie right off. Well anyway, you know she don’t work at Universal.

So - that does throw a wrench into the works re: the fight being about stealing the money. If it wasn't about money what could it be?

I think probably CA did get worked up that day about the money - having just been with her mother & father at the nursing home. CA may also have finally learned about the extent of the stealing at that point. Then Casey ditches Caylee with her all day - despite CA calling several times trying to get Casey to come home. CA would be angry about that. And also Casey not putting in an appearance at all for Father's Day. And when Casey did finally come home she spent her time texting rather than getting Caylee down to bed. I think it was a mix of everything which set off the fight. In emeshed families like this once the fight is sparked everything gets thrown into the mix.

I think Casey went to her bedroom with Caylee closed the door and killed her. GA never saw Caylee the next day. There is no way a child Caylee's age stays in her room silently until 1:00pm. She was already dead and Casey was waiting for her father to leave so she could do something with the body.

At the very least GA is lying about their happy "saying goodbyes" interactions. Because in my family when we were teenagers (none of us lived at home past age 19) and we would get into a fight with the folks all of our past indiscretions would be used as ammo, too. So, I find it really, really, hard to believe that CA comes home from visiting her poor dad armed with the knowledge that her daughter, who she has referred to a psycho, has stolen from her mother again and that it doesn't become a full donnybrook and then some. And, I can't believe that during the fight KC's lack of job, lack of mothering skills, lack of ambition, lack of morals, lack of honesty don't all bubble up to the surface. You know her lack of job, and her lying about it, had to have come up, especially when the trigger had to do with money. So, I can't buy that GA the next morning after all that went down, happily said goodbye to his sainted daughter as she merrily skipped the baby out of the door to go to a job that doesn't exist and to leave the baby at the nanny's, a person who also doesn't exist. If he saw them leave it was just as hostile as the gas can incident, if not more so.

I just HAVE to point out that your post is # 243 on the LP says GA story is untrue thread :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::bang:
Guess there are a lot of us finding our guilty pleasures today:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member