2009.08.07 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA! No matter how many pictures, animations, maps, etc. I see, I still can't believe she was that close to the road.
The body location points to KC disposing of Caylee alone.

A male perp could easily have carried Caylee further into the woods.

I don't think KC was thrilled about the thought of stickers, spiders and snakes or carrying a heavy, decomposing body further than she had to.

Oh God! How sad seeing her actually wearing the shirt she died in. :(

ETA: Where did you get that pic Momtective? I don't think I've seen it before (of course I haven't been following this case as closely as I used to).

I'm not even sure if it is Caylee...I found it on the web but I'm not sure which site...it could have even been here at WS. If it isn't Caylee this child could certainly pass for her twin...just sayin' it sure does look like Caylee to me. JMO

Now that the 3-D animation has been released you can see the incline that has been spoken of before right by the road that slopes down towards the trees. Makes you wonder if she could have been tossed from closer to the road and rolled ( horrible to think or even say) and just landed by the tree. :twocents:

IMO, Casey stood near the road and swung the bag and threw Caylee as far as she could. There was too much vegetation to go very far in.

I was thinking the same thing. Also regarding the email about the swampy area. This area SHOULD have been drained. I have no idea why that was not done. :mad:

I'm not understanding. Do mean that it should always be drained? Or that they should have drained it to search for the baby?

ITA! No matter how many pictures, animations, maps, etc. I see, I still can't believe she was that close to the road.

I know what you mean, RL. I went to the site, and I couldn't believe how small the area really was. On tv and photos, it looks like a big area, but in real life, it was not a big lot, and didn't go as far back as it looks. I was very surprised that it was so small an area. The A's front yard too is not as big as it seemed either. If you go to my profile page, I have a few pictures up that I took this year.

I'm not even sure if it is Caylee...I found it on the web but I'm not sure which site...it could have even been here at WS. If it isn't Caylee this child could certainly pass for her twin...just sayin' it sure does look like Caylee to me. JMO

Oh, it has to be her. You can't mistake that cute, little face of hers. You should send it to the news stations, etc. Now that they have a pic of the same type of shirt she was wearing when found, I'm sure they would like this pic also. LE has to have that pic already, right? But you'd think they would've released it along with the pics of the shirt. :waitasec:

Inventory of car trunk

Wt. trash bag w/ blue handles w/ misc. items
1. Empty Coca Cola cherry can 12oz with num #2145.
2. Empty Coca Cola Classic can 12oz with num #22502.

... [SNIP] ...

35. Plastic wrapper of "Stouffer's" garlic chicken proof of purchase num # 1380045214.
36. Three small pieces of plastic wrapper.
37. Three pieces of aluminum foil.

http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Casey_Anthony_Documents_Aug_7_2009?Page=0

LOL ... I posted this on the WESH chat. I took it from the evidence spreadsheet I maintain. I was trying to make the point to them that everything they were talking about has already been released.

You really see just how close she was to the road with the last 3D part. Wow.

That really struck me too. She wasn't secreted away "in" the woods, she appears to have been dumped as close to the road and as quickly as possible. These images are very sad in 3D.

That really struck me too. She wasn't secreted away "in" the woods, she appears to have been dumped as close to the road and as quickly as possible. These images are very sad in 3D.
My thoughts exactly...felt sad today when looking at these images of Caylee's resting place. To think in November we were searching the area around the airport when Caylee was right down the street from HopeSpring...well, it makes me sick to be honest.

My thoughts exactly...felt sad today when looking at these images of Caylee's resting place. To think in November we were searching the area around the airport when Caylee was right down the street from HopeSpring...well, it makes me sick to be honest.

There is something about that 3D movement that makes one feel like they are really there. The last place her sweet little soul rested. Thanks for searching SFT! You know Caylee knew you were trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde