2009.08.21 Motions hearing #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the Defense is'nt prepared for trial---they have way too much
theatrics to go yet as shown yesterday with Casey wipeing away those tears. Now
all they have to do in that area is find a way for her to create REAL tears. That
may take some time. She was'nt even able to get one kleenex damp.

Maybe she could yank on a nose hair...that'll make her eyes water and make it appear that she's really crying. Maybe she could stop at the water fountain and dip her kleenex in to get it wet right before entering the court room.

Frumpy is how KC looked. Pants that looked like the crotch almost reached her knees. I have thought her hair has looked greasy the last few times we have seen her in court. No make-up. O yes somebody dressed her down. That may explain part of her crying. It is about KC after all. KWIM? Weight gain and prison pallor couldn't happen to a nicer person if ya ask me.
As far as the defense claiming someone other then KC disposing of Caylee. Pure hogwash. Even if that were the case it would have been someone from the A camp.
I personally don't think that LP and Company need to testify at all. There are so many more important things that point to KC.
As far as all the laywers go they need to keep their monkey shine faces at home in the toy box. I would hate to see this trial turn into an OJ like trial (His expressions always made me want to slap his face silly). It would serve no purpose to Caylee what so ever. Everyone needs to put their ego's away for justice to be servred for Caylee. Because IT is about Caylee period.
Cindy's comments after the hearing??? WTH... Who says that kind of stuff??? Healthy? Noooo way, she looks like death is knocking on her door and yes it really is. About her crying she says touching??? WTH was that I ask you? I am surprised KC survived being raised by this woman KWIM? KC is a carbon copy of her mother. Seems to me poor little Caylee never had a chance in the first place. God this makes me so sick.
As far as KC flipping her father off, I think it may be plausible. I have heard of people doing such things and the way this family opperates it wouldn't surprise at all.
I would also like to add that I see no reason why Ga and Ca would not go visit their daughter in jail. They already know that what they say is recorded. Either they just can't stop themselves from opening their mouths in the wrong way or they know that KC killed Caylee. Heck maybe it's both options.

What juror in their right mind will believe that someone else moved the body? And if someone else really did move the body (which is highly doubtful IMO) how does this exonerate Casey? She still could have done it and someone else could have moved the body. It's a big jump for the defense to claim that she has to be found innocent because the body was moved while she was in jail. JMO!

ETA - I remember seeing a case on one of the crime shows where a husband killed his wife, buried her in at a construction site where new houses were going up. Later while he was on the run (or in jail - I can't remember which) he called his father to move the corpse. His father testified against him in court admitting that he moved the body after death, but only because he was trying to protect his son!

I could'nt help thinking that I would have expected Casey to look the way she did
yesterday much sooner, say around the time Caylee disappeared.
Unless Caylee being gone did'nt have the same effect on her as her own life does.
Sure looks that way to me.

Although I'm not convinced that Casey was really giving anyone the bird, it occurred to me when I read wonder's post that maybe it wasn't George she was aiming at. She knows how closely we, the public (especially the "bloggers") over analyze every move she makes. . . Maybe it was meant for anyone astute enough to notice it? Well, in any case, "Frankly, my dear, . . . "

Is this the new thread replacing the thread we were using last night?

Hi Tony,

A member started a thread that might be more suitable ...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88033"]Tony Padilla and Anthony family dynamics - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hi Patty! I was just reading some of those posts and I am going to explain. Should we stay here though?

Maybe she could yank on a nose hair...that'll make her eyes water and make it appear that she's really crying. Maybe she could stop at the water fountain and dip her kleenex in to get it wet right before entering the court room.

Does the Defense really want us to see how stressed she is now compared
to the happy go lucky days after Caylee was gone. How are they going to
explain those 31+ days. She was'nt about to let anyone know. How can
they possibly blame anyone else.

Tony P, I think JBean mentioned that if you wanted to a Q&A thread that you would have to open one (so this one doesn't get off topic of yesterday's motion hearing)

You decide! You are much better at this than I am. Just let me know where to go. I have about 30 minutes.

You decide! You are much better at this than I am. Just let me know where to go. I have about 30 minutes.

Go here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88033"]Tony Padilla and Anthony family dynamics - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please ...

1) Bottled tears.

2) An onion hidden in a kleenex.

I would rather not use that as a topic line for Q&A. That topic sounds weird to me. CAn we start something else just for the Q&A session?

What juror in their right mind will believe that someone else moved the body? And if someone else really did move the body (which is highly doubtful IMO) how does this exonerate Casey? She still could have done it and someone else could have moved the body. It's a big jump for the defense to claim that she has to be found innocent because the body was moved while she was in jail. JMO!

ETA - I remember seeing a case on one of the crime shows where a husband killed his wife, buried her in at a construction site where new houses were going up. Later while he was on the run (or in jail - I can't remember which) he called his father to move the corpse. His father testified against him in court admitting that he moved the body after death, but only because he was trying to protect his son!

Yeah. The father re-rooted her in a palm grove, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle